GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Carlton could shed some light on what was found, if anything? It looked like where Jonni's picture was taken earlier in the same area from the article.

nbc5 just reported on tv and said police did not find anything

Not buying it..... just think there in protective mode and must be careful

Helicopters would not leave if they thought there was a story

I don't recall saying they found anything! Just don't think they want the public to know why they chose that spot to search..................

Don't hear that too often from journalists any more -- good for her!

Is she friends with the family? Or strictly a reporter? Meaning she has never met a sole in Christina's world. The reason I say this is because the media don't respond this way....friends and family or people who are personally invested do. Sorry, but the media are vultures. They don't stick to facts. They report first then get back up. They want to be the first to report a story. I respect her and what she is doing for Christina, but she is a reporter. That is what they are known to do.

Look at the Grand Jury articles. She got the inside scoop. I am glad she did because my head hurt. But, they are reporters.

Is she friends with the family? Or strictly a reporter? Meaning she has never met a sole in Christina's world. The reason I say this is because the media don't respond this way....friends and family or people who are personally invested do. Sorry, but the media are vultures. They don't stick to facts. They report first then get back up. They want to be the first to report a story. I respect her and what she is doing for Christina, but she is a reporter. That is what they are known to do.

Look at the Grand Jury articles. She got the inside scoop. I am glad she did because my head hurt. But, they are reporters. Own it.
Sensationalism used to be looked down on in journalism, but I guess that was a long time ago.

Sensationalism used to be looked down on in journalism, but I guess that was a long time ago.
Not sure that came out the way I intended -- just meant to say that I appreciate reporters who try to be factual more than sensational.

There was a reason for this sudden search.. I don't believe for a minute it was "routine... JMO!

Is PPD still conducting regular foot searches? I haven't heard anything new from them since they released the warrant for EA's car. That was 2 weeks ago. I don't see how a search can be routine if they haven't been routinely searching

Not sure that came out the way I intended -- just meant to say that I appreciate reporters who try to be factual more than sensational.

I knew what you meant and I agree. I feel that to every statement there is a ring of truth to it. Look at the GJ comments. Not everything was accurate, but in it we found the truth. It would be better to say it all when they have it all and correct.

I feel in this situation, there IS some truth to what was said and by her post she is trying to protect the search or what people may think they know. But, that is JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member