GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ashamed to admit that I couldn't identify most of my neighbors' vehicles. I've often pondered the idea that I could be parked right next to a neighbor at Kroger and never even realize it. I'd like to blame it on rear-entry/alley access and the separation created by everyone's tall fences, but maybe that's just suburban wishful thinking to ease my conscience.

It does seem like suburbia is conspiring against us, though-- houses in straight rows make it tough to view anything beyond the neighbors flanking one's own house. Even window placement-- ensuring one neighbor's view isn't peering directly into another's. All these little things designed for our privacy so that our houses don't feel like they're separated by a ten-foot patch of grass. Somehow we're simultaneously closer and more distant than ever before.

We also have rear alley entrance. My house is one of the few with a chain link fence, so I actually do see my neighbors coming & going (assuming I'm awake)... I'll have to check out EA's house on the Google maps again & see what the setup is there.. (curiosity)..

So...48 hours is reporting a grand jury is setting to hear the case after all? hmmmmmm

So...48 hours is reporting a grand jury is setting to hear the case hmmmmmm
Where there is smoke, there's fire. I'm guessing that it's about to get real. If ppd had 15-20 detectives out searching, it wasn't a routine search, I haven't heard of ppd conducting organized searches since the first few days after disappearance, IMO.

FOX4 News reported (about 30 min ago) that the search today was based on tips...

On Dfw NBC5 just now... nothing new just that there looking for a needle in a hay stack

Great to see PPD out searching! I know they've been working their a$$ off this whole time behind the scenes. This area might bring up nothing but they need to keep looking in similar spots....easy for a camaro to drive up and for someone of EA size to carry 50 yards at most in my mind. He's a smaller guy and CM is about 100 lbs. Anyone recall what the weather was like that weekend? How far into a wooded/dirt/potential muddy area could a camaro drive?

Great to see PPD out searching! I know they've been working their a$$ off this whole time behind the scenes. This area might bring up nothing but they need to keep looking in similar spots....easy for a camaro to drive up and for someone of EA size to carry 50 yards at most in my mind. He's a smaller guy and CM is about 100 lbs. Anyone recall what the weather was like that weekend? How far into a wooded/dirt/potential muddy area could a camaro drive?

BBM

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Weather that early morning was mid-70's and partly cloudy, no rain.

weather.jpg

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KDFW/2014/8/30/WeeklyHistory.html

It did rain a little on the 29th.

weather from August 29th 10645125_877851908904613_9040971401193782945_n.jpg Didn't see any rain during that time frame she went missing but looks like it was possible the ground was wet during that time frame. ....maybe wet ....maybe not

LE has basically lied about everything at some point in this investigation lol. In the beginning they lied and said only one camera was working in the parking garage - later they said every camera was working. They said the footage was too grainy to see anything but it seems obvious they were able to see something! They said no one was a POI or suspect but clearly EA has been a POI all along even though it's never been acknowledged. LE now says this was a "routine" search when as far as we know, LE hasn't conducted a search party in weeks. And this one just happened to include 20 detectives and started mid to late afternoon on a late autumn day when it gets dark pretty early? Suuuure. Plus the Grand Jury info in the last few days. I think forensic results are all in and phone records have been made available and they've got proof she was in his car from the forensics and they've triangulated a location from phone pings. Which all can be considered "routine" technically, since all they're doing is following the path they've been on all along, just with more info now.

All of this together makes me more hopeful than I have felt so far.

Carlton, any thoughts on today's search? I respect privacy if you can't share, just wondering if you can give your own opinion.

Carlton, any thoughts on today's search? I respect privacy if you can't share, just wondering if you can give your own opinion.

Yeah, unfortunately the reasons why and its location cant be discussed. Wish I could say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member