GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they in Allen and surrounding areas have red light cameras? We have them where I live. Was wondering if they could have caught something. If not, business cameras could have. I noticed he lives nearby. Maybe a camera there caught his car stop. That is what helped the Heather Elvis case.

Do they in Allen and surrounding areas have red light cameras? We have them where I live. Was wondering if they could have caught something. If not, business cameras could have. I noticed he lives nearby. Maybe a camera there caught his car stop. That is what helped the Heather Elvis case.

They have red light cameras up the wazoo alllll over here. Def a possibility.

I wonder why they are telling where they are searching. The VIs have always stated (among others here who have searched) that the search locations could not be divulged.

I think the media was tipped off and they are following the searchers around. They wouldn't comment to the reporter.

http://www.photoenforced.com/dallas.html#.VG0iI_nF-UI Looks like there is a red light camera at Alma and Legacy. Not sure it would give much information unless he ran the red light.

Fox4 just had a blurb on it, but didn't say anything that we don't already know..

http://www.photoenforced.com/dallas.html#.VG0iI_nF-UI Looks like there is a red light camera at Alma and Legacy. Not sure it would give much information unless he ran the red light.

Thanks. I know it is a crap shoot if he or someone connected to CM did, but also if someone else blew a red light around that time, his car or a familiar car could have been caught in the background. In Heathers case, the suspects were caught driving on cameras near by. When I pulled up the address of Bethenny and 75th, I noticed this is highly a business area. It's possible a business could have caught someone driving by or even parked.

the police and family are saying, through the media it is just routine part of their "search pattern" or something but i'm not buying that

Maybe someone found damage to an object that happens to match a certain record of damage to a Camaro?
MO

the police and family are saying, through the media it is just routine part of their "search pattern" or something but i'm not buying that

Routine with helicopter and starting as sun is setting? Hrmmm

I would like to have EA and other questionable witnesses on camera (and a heart rate monitor) when news like this breaks - a la Casey Anthony when they told her they found Caylee.

It doesn't make sense that "out of the blue", late in the afternoon, somebody with LE said "C'mon boys, we're gonna search this area".. 15-20 detectives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296