GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather has been nice during the day last few days. Was freezing cold. But cant complain thats for sure....

Weather has been nice during the day last few days. Was freezing cold. But cant complain thats for sure....

It has been snowing off and on for a week and in the teens here at night and so windy. It is sad when we get excited over 40 degree weather!

Wondering if the DFW airport bag issue took her spot

So did I miss it? Or could it be on a later news, if so what time is yours own? Ours are 9 and 10, but I know some are on at 11.

Coldpizza scared me. Sadly, I started a new...

Scared or hopeful, don't know which one exactly. Thread 18 here we are, ugh!

So sorry, didn't mean to scare anyone, just sad she is still missing :(

Ugh thread #18! Totally agree with you ��

Is the update going to be something new or just a blurb on the searches? I'm over here checking the news sites like

Attachments

• tumblr_muyudpIp9F1sgbwzho1_500.gif
    tumblr_muyudpIp9F1sgbwzho1_500.gif
    928.5 KB · Views: 329
Hey, would someone help me out? I'm at work and I'm trying to see if my direct TV is streaming the correct programming. Will someone tell me what is on hln?

I dont remember that both the police and a co-worker noticed his Enrique's injuries.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...in-search-warrant-in-missing-woman-case.html/

"On Sept. 4, two days after Morris was reported missing, Arochi agreed to allow police to search his car. During the search, police noticed that Arochi had bruises on his right forearm and abrasions on his right hand. A co-worker later told detectives that he saw the same wounds when Arochi came to work at a Sprint store in Wylie on Aug. 30. Arochi walked with a limp and said his back hurt, Juan Ponce told detectives."

Unfortunately, there is a LOT of really terrible stuff going on in DFW today so I'm worried that Christina reports might get bumped if it's not a really big update. Plus the President is speaking tonight. 10pm newscasts will be very busy.

Yes lots of crazy local news here tonight..... to much sadness

CMs mom will be on news at 9pm and again at 10pm. Local channels 4, 8,11 and 33.

Hopefully someone can post news links and Nancy Grace link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members