GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently started following this case and I am trying to read and catch up (ugh) but I see a few posts mention search warrant and/or warrant, is there a link for these, are they viewable by us? Thanks in advance.

It is always that whole weekend, here is a link about hunting at lake lavon.
https://lavonlakehunting.tamu.edu/policy

Let me add, non city areas would have been covered thick as thieves with rednecks and shotguns at the very time he would have been trying to dispose of evidence, imo I think the disposing happened pre day light
I guess whoever had to hide her pretty good then...

I don't think telling the big bad wolf that we know what he has been and is doing is a great idea
At the time early on only a select few knew about ea, it wasn't until everything was released that it became public knowledge
I'm not talking about ea.... Anything anyone was shut down on the fb page... To me that was the most important time for people to get involved and SEARCH... Just now they are getting dogs out and publicly organizing searches.... JMO. Its over now but I'm a little bitter about it.. I think christina deserved more in the beginning.

Perhaps someone pre-dawn hunters saw/remembered something?

I don't know about Texas, but in Louisiana dove hunting is unique in that you can't start hunting till noon. By 1015 EA was cleaning up his car. I don't see EA as being the hunter type so he may have not been tuned into to that being the opening day till it occurred. BUT I do think that whatever he did happened in the predawn time frame.

But having dove hunted for years, I know you usually hunt open fields, not woods like deer or squirrel hunting. If there was any evidence in the fields hunters walking to and from their spots, moving from one spot to another and searching for downed doves could have seen something. But the hunters would not have been in the woods. This also meant that EA wasn't likely to go back and move anything unless it was inside city limits.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/newsmedia/releases/?req=20140710a

This link is to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's official statement of 2014 Dove Season dates, bag limits, etc. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion.

The North Zone (105 Texas counties) and the Central Zone (138 counties) both begin on September 1, and you MUST have the migratory bird stamp on your license to hunt this bird during this time.

To be clear, anybody who was out hunting the morning Christina disappeared (8/30) or the following day (8/31) would have been there in violation of state law. (See link above.)

Therefore, someone who saw something might not be eager to speak up. (Hopefully if someone saw a body, they'd speak up, but odd behavior or stray items? I'm not so sure.)

The start date (1st) of dove season in my own experience has always started that Saturday, even if not one single hunter was out and about Saturday. Come Monday im sure they would of stumbled upon her stuff

I'm not talking about ea.... Anything anyone was shut down on the fb page... To me that was the most important time for people to get involved and SEARCH... Just now they are getting dogs out and publicly organizing searches.... JMO. Its over now but I'm a little bitter about it.. I think christina deserved more in the beginning.

There has ALWAYS been searches. It wasn't until recently they started posting the meet up for the searches so more people could get involved. As far as dogs, there hadn't been known areas where dogs could be valuable. IMO if a person walked straight to another's car, then that makes a dog pretty useless in that scenario. So the only other spot for dogs is in a suspected dump area.

The start date (1st) of dove season in my own experience has always started that Saturday, even if not one single hunter was out and about Saturday. Come Monday im sure they would of stumbled upon her stuff

I don't know about hunting inside city limits around Allen (it is permitted in the rural areas of some cities). On opening day, the fields would be thick with hunters. It leaves me to believe that the evidence is inside Allen city limits not far from EA's house or in a wooded area. Next season would the middle of September when squirrel season opens and those hunters would be in the woods. Many deer hunters use the season to also get out in the woods and scout out places for the deer season, so you would have hunters out by then covering the woods.

This prompts the question: Has her flyer gone up in places where hunters frequent? Sporting goods stores for example. Probably a flyer tailored to them telling them to be aware of possible evidence. Deer season is going on and this is an opportunity to enlist more sets of eyes out there in the surrounding areas.

I just started following another missing persons case... I am reading the comments on the fb page and everyone is commenting up a storm... Where to search...who's handing out flyers...setting up times to meet to search...everyone is offering any help and thoughts that they can possibly think of and the family is so welcoming and thankful for it all.... Made me think of how secretive and everything was so hush hush in the beginning on her fb page.... Why was that???? I find it very odd...

So actually, I saw she was missing on a local facebook garage sale online type thing. A local posted a missing pic and I re shared etc. this was the week after the holiday early on. So I searched the web for info on her and no news outlet etx posted anything. I read that it was due to not wanting to hinder the investigation. I don't know if that's true but I emailed the news and asked them to consider her story and I believe others did and it was aired shortly after.

Thankfully the big cameras do record, and IIRC, several of us have the stack of photo-bills from SRT and the local redlight cams to substantiate it. :/

Yes!!! Moving here from California I was pissed with the stupid ntta and toll roads. Such a rip off.
In this case it may benefit LE with EA

I think an unsleuthable was managing the fb site and wanted everything to just go away. LE played it all wrong, IMO as well. CM's family was getting crap advice. It still bugs me that LE is out searching now, it's been almost 3 months! They had experts/drones/manpower months ago. The LE strategist, if you could call him/her that, needs to be assigned to crosswalk duty.

He did get off the freeway? I thought the VIs said that he went through the Custer toll but didn't exit. That's the last toll heading north, I think. I could have all this wrong, so please correct me if so!

The VIs said he went through the gantry. The confusing part is there is an entry ramp around Custer (with toll) and gantry goes across tollway over Custer as tollway is elevated at this point) and there is a Custer Rd exit (with toll). No more exits after the gantry going North have a toll or anything to track. There are camaras at every light I've seen on access rd.

It doesn't you are correct. We us this to show the items we are looking for and also we use alot for Twitter and we use side by side with her flyer. This is only for the items we had pictures of that we know she was wearing and the blue color of her phone.

Christina Morris Crew did a great job putting together some photos of what she was wearing
8ba2db89d6c79b52054b92d05d9aab45.jpg

This does not mention Shops of Legacy Plano Texas, the 25K reward, the time 3:57 am or date 8/30 she went missing.

I have not really followed this case too much, but for some reason I dreamed about it last night. I dreamed the guy that was with her, circled back and grabbed her as she tried to get in her car and threw her in his car. I don't know what is going on with the case I will have to read about it but that is what I dreamed for some reason.

I am a real estate broker. I have some limited access to info across the US. If I can look up something, please let me know. Also, my first job out of college was at a cell phone retailer. It was very different back then. I programmed the phones on a machine and had to put the chip in the phone. My knowledge is old but you could never have the same phone number with 2 phones. But now, if you have a phone at home you want to activate on your line, you can do it yourself by dialing *228 send (on Verizon). So switching between a few phones would be simple in my opinion.

It is too quiet in here this morning! Where are you sweet Christina? Let today be the day!

It is always that whole weekend, here is a link about hunting at lake lavon.
https://lavonlakehunting.tamu.edu/policy

Let me add, non city areas would have been covered thick as thieves with rednecks and shotguns at the very time he would have been trying to dispose of evidence, imo I think the disposing happened pre day light

I'm thinking that a grey/black Camaro SS, roaming around there, might just stand out among all those pick-up trucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman