GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not hard to take a picture with your phone and go unnoticed. Just pretend you're looking at something on your phone and take the picture. Obviously, not super close up, but definitely possible. I hope the co-worker did get a decent picture!

I wonder if there were any hit and run type incidents outside of the city en route to wherever they were going. Even just to property or a pet. Just going off what I can conclude from both Christinas and EVa's personalities...maybe something happened, she wanted to help or stop and he did not. Long stretch but not a thought that's been brought up yet to my knowledge.

It just seems to me that it would HAVE to be something much more serious than that, to arrive at what we know so far.. bruises, hurt ribs, bite mark, bold-faced lies, vacuuming car.. and as always, JMO!

Its not hard to take a picture with your phone and go unnoticed. Just pretend you're looking at something on your phone and take the picture. Obviously, not super close up, but definitely possible. I hope the co-worker did get a decent picture!

True.. it's not like they have a bright flash or make a lot of noise..

Or he could have pretended to be demonstrating the phone for a customer and snapped a pic. Of course, he may have needed a zoom lens to catch EA if he was out vacuuming ;)

After reading Planotxgirl's insight into EA I am rethinking the lack of response from the party attendees that night. EA could be aloof and lacking in compassion or empathy, but then display confidence and coolness (cold?). They might be trying to put as distance as they can from EA or avoid making him vengeful. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify their lack of involvement, just trying to picture the situation.

Can anyone say (with initials) who else lawyered up besides EA - if that can even be posted? Very curious about this little nugget, but if it's not available, doesn't change anything. So sorry for Christina's family to not have her home for tomorrow, or just have an answer; maybe before Christmas so they can begin to find some peace.

Also, I am very curious as to why Christina decided to go home that night? Do we think it's because she couldn't get in touch with HF? Or just wasn't ready to go to bed? I can't help but wonder why EA left at the same time - did he jump at the chance to be alone with her? I know they were young, but I wouldn't want to walk 20 minutes to my car. Why didn't someone drive them?

I haven't said anything up until now, but where did the idea of a girls night come into play? I have not seen that listed anywhere except here. Please let me know where this had come from!

The family reported that. It was in msm here: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...-efforts-to-find-woman-last-seen-in-plano.ece

Family members said Morris was having a “girls’ night out” with friends. She had planned to spend the night with a friend who lives in a Plano apartment but decided to drive home instead.

Thanks, I was trying to catch up today's postings - guess I skimmed too fast. The other thing that's bugging me is whether it's true or not that he showed a picture of Christina to anyone (co-worker?) and if so, what statement did he make when he did? Has that come to light yet? I'm just wondering how he felt about her. Who's side was he on, if anybody's, when she broke up with ALP for HF? I don't know where I'm going with this, kind of a tired puppy tonight.

Also, I am very curious as to why Christina decided to go home that night? Do we think it's because she couldn't get in touch with HF? Or just wasn't ready to go to bed? I can't help but wonder why EA left at the same time - did he jump at the chance to be alone with her? I know they were young, but I wouldn't want to walk 20 minutes to my car. Why didn't someone drive them?

I keep thinking that Christina just didn't feel well & was upset about things happening between her & HF.. It was probably hard for her to "have fun" with the other folks at the party. Also, maybe EA was mentally stalking her that evening & jumped at the chance to walk her to the car. I don't think 20 minutes is all that long of a walk...

I keep thinking that Christina just didn't feel well & was upset about things happening between her & HF.. It was probably hard for her to "have fun" with the other folks at the party. Also, maybe EA was mentally stalking her that evening & jumped at the chance to walk her to the car. I don't think 20 minutes is all that long of a walk...

That's a really good point. I know if I was having relationship problems I wouldn't really want to hang out and pretend it's all ok.

He was in the range of normal and not really memorable. He wasn't interested in being the star or spotlight. He did okay in school. Was awkward with girls. Nothing ever was giving me a weird vibe. HE was just a regular guy. Mckinney wasn't a huge place 7 years ago. It was a decent city but still. You would want to go to frisco and see the mall and all that over there (I love firehouse subs). No community stuff. This wasn't the most polite guy. Actually his lack of empathy made me distance myself.

I lived walking distance from the Kroger.

I wasn't a party girl so I don't know what his party scene was like. I didn't get drunk until I was 21 haha.

The part I wanted to touch on was his adderall consumption. I take 15 mg twice daily. Any higher and I become hostile. It makes me very angry. I stick to the lower doses. It's very possible adderall had played an effect. It can make you into a scary person

My theory has already been stated. I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason. EA did not premeditate. I think he had an accident and she was injured. I don't know what could have happened next. I try to hold onto the fact that she ran away from him as he was trying to get her to stay quiet about the accident and got lost and we just need to find her.

Thanks for this post. Speaking of the adderall consumption and anger. It is in this article:
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

"Before Arochi was promoted to manager a few months ago, the coworker said he was an outgoing, regular guy who often came in and shared stories about his wild weekends. After his promotion, the anger issues began."
Maybe more money(due to promotion), more consumption? MOO

Wow! This off topic, but anyone following the Jessica Padgett case the prosecutor just held a press conference where he states they found her body on her stepfather's property and he confessed to shooting her! Evidence obtained by PA State Police using videos from nearby businesses. (Makes me wonder what PPD has obtained from businesses in the Allen area in Christina's case!)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Northampton-Counties-21-November-2014/page9

This was a perfect example of LE having more than they let on. They said that the Dollar General where her car was found had no cameras; yet they had their POI in their cross hairs the entire time DUE to the cameras. Hopefully there is video that is being withheld in CM's case.

Also, Jessica was reported missing within hours - not days, so that helped LE tremendously. JMO

Or he could have pretended to be demonstrating the phone for a customer and snapped a pic. Of course, he may have needed a zoom lens to catch EA if he was out vacuuming ;)

I realize how serious this site is, and it upsets some if you have a slight chuckle, but I about spewed my water all over my laptop when I read this... LOL thanks!

Thanks, I was trying to catch up today's postings - guess I skimmed too fast. The other thing that's bugging me is whether it's true or not that he showed a picture of Christina to anyone (co-worker?) and if so, what statement did he make when he did? Has that come to light yet? I'm just wondering how he felt about her. Who's side was he on, if anybody's, when she broke up with ALP for HF? I don't know where I'm going with this, kind of a tired puppy tonight.

All great questions. In MOO

Thanks for this post. Speaking of the adderall consumption and anger. It is in this article:
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

"Before Arochi was promoted to manager a few months ago, the coworker said he was an outgoing, regular guy who often came in and shared stories about his wild weekends. After his promotion, the anger issues began."
Maybe more money(due to promotion), more consumption? MOO

.......more power over others?

Can someone confirm was EA friends or at least acquaintances with her ex BF or just HF? Just curious. I'm sure its been asked and answered before but I haven't seen. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member