GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but let's play with this idea a little.
All I can come up with, yes that could happen that he stopped somewhere else and looked at the damage . However, he was at the kroger's at 10:15(iirc) wiping passenger door and squeeging(sp?) trunk- was he worried about leakage of bodily fluids(I hate saying that, sorry)or could she have been alive in trunk and he was inspecting for possible damage to tail lights. Far fetched yes- that would have given him approx 45min. To do something with Christina. In which case she would be close to sprint- so no I don't think he stopped somewhere else and inspected the damage to his car. iDK

Want to add: Maybe he sustained the damage to his car closer to the 10:00am time when he was hiding Christina after whatever occurred.

I don't know, but let's play with this idea a little.
All I can come up with, yes that could happen that he stopped somewhere else and looked at the damage . However, he was at the kroger's at 10:15(iirc) wiping passenger door and squeeging(sp?) trunk- was he worried about leakage of bodily fluids(I hate saying that, sorry)or could she have been alive in trunk and he was inspecting for possible damage to tail lights. Far fetched yes- that would have given him approx 45min. To do something with Christina. In which case she would be close to sprint- so no I don't think he stopped somewhere else and inspeected the damage to his car. iDK

I'm just thinking for maybe an initial inspection... you know, maybe make sure the fender isn't rubbing the tire... stuff like that. Or, he might have just got out & looked as soon as it happened.. possibly in the dark. Maybe he had a flashlight...who knows.

So if the person who did something to Christina reads this or hears about this they might not sleep well tonight. Gee, that's too bad.

I have a feeling that person hasn't slept well for about 3 months. At least I hope HE hasn't...

I'm just thinking for maybe an initial inspection... you know, maybe make sure the fender isn't rubbing the tire... stuff like that. Or, he might have just got out & looked as soon as it happened.. possibly in the dark. Maybe he had a flashlight...who knows.

Please don't take this as being cantankerous but sunrise was approx. 7am. Why, if he knew the damage before sunrise would EA inspect again those areas of the car? I am dense sometimes so I am just asking and really am not being argumentative.

I have a feeling that person hasn't slept well for about 3 months. At least I hope HE hasn't...

....and it is going to get worse! He probably jumps every time the door bell rings now!

Im just thinking of what's near the exchange exit now.

If I exit 75 to exchange there's a bunch of stuff to do. I can't think of anything off 121 and exchange. Just land? And then the next area is Drs and hospitals.

[SUP][/SUP]
Please don't take this as being cantankerous but sunrise was approx. 7am. Why, if he knew the damage before sunrise would EA inspect again those areas of the car? I am dense sometimes so I am just asking and really am not being argumentative.

Well if I had a nice car and I smashed it I would prob look more than once at the sadness that was my car esp in better light to assess.

[SUP][/SUP]

Well if I had a nice car and I smashed it I would prob look more than once at the sadness that was my car esp in better light to assess.

I can see that. A first look and anger. Then a second look while trying to think about what he needed to do.

Oh, no problem... good question! I was just thinking he might be assessing the actual damage & not so much looking for possible evidence at first.. just to be sure the car is completely driveable.. This would happen early on, before the final "Kroger washing"... Anyway, my initial point was that IF he did that, maybe that was also caught on camera... I know, I know.. I'm probably reaching (and hoping) here...

Whoever knows what happened that night will not have a "good thanksgiving"....they'll be sitting at the table, eating their food, while they know this is probably their last thanksgiving with family. Their own family is probably looking at he/she and wondering if their own child has anything to do with this situation. CM is somewhere and she will be found. Justice will be served....just a matter of time.

Okay, in all fairness maybe I should change "good" to "almost normal" Thanksgiving. Christina should still be at her family's Thanksgiving table.

I just want to say how awesome it is that Christina has touched so many of us who haven't even met her (myself included :)) I hope she can feel how many people are fighting for her.. You guys are inspirational.. We will never give up, Nina.

#ComeHomeChristina

Oh, no problem... good question! I was just thinking he might be assessing the actual damage & not so much looking for possible evidence at first.. just to be sure the car is completely driveable.. This would happen early on, before the final "Kroger washing"... Anyway, my initial point was that IF he did that, maybe that was also caught on camera... I know, I know.. I'm probably reaching (and hoping) here...

I got you, thanks

Im just thinking of what's near the exchange exit now.

If I exit 75 to exchange there's a bunch of stuff to do. I can't think of anything off 121 and exchange. Just land? And then the next area is Drs and hospitals.

....and CM's parents house..

I just want to say how awesome it is that Christina has touched so many of us who haven't even met her (myself included :)) I hope she can feel how many people are fighting for her.. You guys are inspirational.. We will never give up, Nina.

#ComeHomeChristina

I, of course have never met her either. The thing that first caught my attention (other than CM's incredibly infectious smile) is the fact that my daughters name is Christina Marie....

The only thing left that I can think about is (iirc) from Social media and friends interviews is that she likes to dance. Are there any dance clubs of her liking in the direction that EA drove from parking garage? I know this is a super long shot bc it was kind of insinuated by VI's that she was not feeling well at end of night.

The only thing left that I can think about is (iirc) from Social media and friends interviews is that she likes to dance. Are there any dance clubs of her liking in the direction that EA drove from parking garage? I know this is a super long shot bc it was kind of insinuated by VI's that she was not feeling well at end of night.

They would probably be closed at that time..

Back in my day 90's, there were clubs open after drinking hours. Served water only at that time. Good dancing though.

Yeah, that's right... forgot about those type of clubs... of course, I never went clubbing that much & don't dance...lol

Yeah, that's right... forgot about those type of clubs... of course, I never went clubbing that much & don't dance...lol

When my coworker's and I got off work work at club on 6th street in Austin, the after hours dance Clubs were the places to go.

When my coworker's and I got off work work at club on 6th street in Austin, the after hours dance Clubs were the places to go.
I think the after hours clubs are closed by 4 though..... It's been awhile since I have been young and clubbing though😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79