GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I really think this was a crime of opportunity. JMO

People were inquiring about where has been searched and an admin for the save christina page said not to discuss the search on facebook, only at the command center..

How many searchers were out today?

They have kind of stopped reporting how many and where... So I'm unsure but there's a lot of people that post they're coming out and want to help.

I wonder if the perp will brag about his crime.

Is there a reason why they can't just yet rule out the BF and the male friend? it's been almost 2 weeks.

If you ever have to get a restraining order, you will be asked if the person you are seeking the RO against ever abused or threatened to harm family pets. At least in Texas, I do know that.

If anyone is local Channel 8 will be talking to Christina's boyfriend at ten tonight.

Two weeks is a long time to be missing. Hot weather would speed up decomposition. Expecting a break by this weekend though.

Is there a reason why they can't just yet rule out the BF and the male friend? it's been almost 2 weeks.

Yes. They don't know what happened to her. When they have no idea where she is or what has happened, you really can't rule anything out. If they never find her remains, they will never rule anyone out.

maybe because to be ruled out that would mean they were not involved in any way in CM's disappearance.....imo, that won't happen until she's found or someone confess'..

The pictures of people on twitter who were showing up to search were not dressed to search the rugged Texas countryside. JMO! They had short pants on - not good for searching except for the parking garage! Christina's mom was dressed appropriately.

If anyone is local and could please transcribe the interview with the boyfriend at 9PM tonight that would be great!

Here we go again with the dog lol

I don't understand this comment?

I think her dog is significant if we look at who last had contact with CM; her boyfriend, and an old friend. By her boyfriend's account, she was planning to come get the dog at 4 in the morning. Why? Unless he threatened to hurt the dog or put it out. Out of anger people say many things they do/do not mean.

Too many extenuating circumstances for her disappearance to be "random".

The dog may be significant. When we don't have much to go on, we speculate. It's what this forum is for.

The pictures of people who were showing up to search were not dressed to search the rugged Texas countryside. JMO! They had short pants on - not good for searching except for the parking garage!

I heard on the Find Christina FB group that they sent several searchers home to change into long pants.

I don't understand this comment?

I think her dog is significant if we look at who last had contact with CM; her boyfriend, and an old friend. By her boyfriend's account, she was planning to come get the dog at 4 in the morning. Why? Unless he threatened to hurt the dog or put it out. Out of anger people say many things they do/do not mean.

Too many extenuating circumstances for her disappearance to be "random".

The dog may be significant. When we don't have much to go on, we speculate. It's what this forum is for.

I think the dog is important too. If the BF threatened to kill Christina's dog if she didn't come home then he could be in big trouble. I know if a man threatened one of my babies I would drive however long it took to get her and make sure he didn't hurt her. I would take his threats seriously.

If anyone is local Channel 8 will be talking to Christina's boyfriend at nine tonight.

Ch 8 news starts at 10:00. Is that the time? I'm watching fox 4 now but nothing about it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper