GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My #1 would be the unnamed friend that was last seen with her. JMO

Jmo I am curious (nosy) about other times she may have been out of touch for a few days...where she went, who knew about it, etc
Did someone know and think her family would assume this again?

12 mile search area would include Bob Woodruff Park and Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve. It is almost a straight shot from Legacy Center to there.

I also noticed it is next to the Collin College Spring Creek Campus. Interesting.

Christina could pretty much be anywhere. Dallas/suburbs of Dallas is such a HUGE area.

Boyfriend was just on the news crying and said he just wants her home. Equisearch still trying to get drone clearance from FAA and hopes to have that by tomorrow to use.

Christina could pretty much be anywhere. Dallas/suburbs of Dallas is such a HUGE area.
True, but if someone kidnapped her the reasons are usually pretty limited. Usually getting to a place to do what they are going to do then get away from the scene as quickly as possible is at the top of a perp's agenda. Being the abduction location is located in an urban area the perp is also limited on where he could take a person without being heard or seen doing whatever it is he set out to do. He/she would need some cover or distance from homes/businesses. It would also make sense the perp would need to know the area and know specifically where he/she could take someone ahead of time. I noticed there were at least 9 people on her FB page that had listed CCCD as where they went to school so it is a familiar place to most locals I am guessing.

I think she will be found fairly close to the abduction site.

I am aware of that.
My post was to clarify this, BBM:
Steven voluntarily reached out to the media. LE has named zero names, including the boyfriend. It was confirmed on the last page by a case insider that Steven is not the 'friend' seen on camera with her. I don't find it necessary or plausible to assume he has anything to do with this. JMO.

But they said no one has been ruled out.

Imo, not knowing what happened to her, how can LE really rule anyone out? Short of being on camera elsewhere, anyway. Very seldom can LE really completely eliminate anyone in a case like this until they have a good suspect or evidence.

Why hasn't the male friend walking with her been named yet?..

"“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

"A surveillance video released Friday morning from the parking garage where Morris was last seen showed her walking with a close male friend to their respective cars on the first floor. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, emphasized that his department does not believe the man in the video is responsible for her disappearance.

"The young man that is in that video with her has been questioned repeatedly and has been very cooperative and we have nothing that indicates he is a suspect or even a person of interest in this case," Tilley said."

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

I don't believe his name has been released.

Imo, not knowing what happened to her, how can LE really rule anyone out? Short of being on camera elsewhere, anyway. Very seldom can LE really completely eliminate anyone in a case like this until they have a good suspect or evidence.

It's so frustrating! :banghead: I can't imagine how the families are feeling!!!

Does her step mother live in the area? I didn't realize her bio mom lived all the way in Tulsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member