GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her boyfriend just added a pic of them to his instagram account and said they're getting closer..

Some people are pro-cameras and some people are against cameras. It's a bit like spying on someone, don't you think? The Rice video was horrible to see, but it didn't stop the future wife from marrying the guy. I was kind of shocked that it took the release of the video twice before anything was done. And, the Solange and Jay-Z elevator video made me feel I was watching something I should not be watching in a way. I think LE probably has enough video to confirm what they think happened to Christina.

Yes, I understand it's like being spied on - but I now expect to see cameras in public places, such as malls, parking lots etc.

I haven't seen the videos you mention, but I also have cameras in the elevators at work and at home, which was a bit unnerving at first, but I have got used to it. It's cut down on the graffiti, if nothing else!

Jmo I don't have a feeling that LE knows much more than they are saying...but again Jmo.

I looked at instagram pic just posted by bf and it says " We re almost there beautiful! I will find you! I love you"
I am wondering where is there?

Reporter, Jobin Panicker tweeted at 3:30 pm equisearch should be giving an update.... It's almost 4

Maybe he's talking about this from twitter:

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews · 1m
FAA working with Eccusearch crews. Flying clearance possible for drones. @wfaachannel8 #FindChristina

I looked at instagram pic just posted by bf and it says " We re almost there beautiful! I will find you! I love you"
I am wondering where is there?

I understand being positive and putting out positive "energy", but....the "we're almost there" part sounds odd. JMO I know under stress we say/do some strange things.

Is anybody getting anything on the Live Equusearch video? I have a green screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7