GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of that.
My post was to clarify this, BBM:
Steven voluntarily reached out to the media. LE has named zero names, including the boyfriend. It was confirmed on the last page by a case insider that Steven is not the 'friend' seen on camera with her. I don't find it necessary or plausible to assume he has anything to do with this. JMO.

ah, ok

If CM intended to go home and then return, I find it very strange that one of her friends did not go with her. jmo

What if Christina wanted to disappear for awhile. My theory. She tells those at the party she has to go get her dog as an excuse to leave, She tells the friend walking her out he doesn't have to walk her to her car. She then walks out of the parking garage of her own free will.

What if Christina wanted to disappear for awhile. My theory. She tells those at the party she has to go get her dog as an excuse to leave, She tells the friend walking her out he doesn't have to walk her to her car. She then walks out of the parking garage of her own free will.

That very well could be the case, but she'd have to have a lot of resources to pull off something like that.

They have video of Steven leaving the parking garage. So, this un identifiable person in the video walking with Christina could he be linked to 1 of the 3 cars LE have footage of?

Sorry if y'all have discussed this. I'm a newbie so please be kind :)

They have video of Steven leaving the parking garage. So, this un identifiable person in the video walking with Christina could he be linked to 1 of the 3 cars LE have footage of?

Do we know who the person is that is seen walking with Christina?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Several posts have said the guy in the video isn't Steven.

My understanding is the video they have is of the unidentified man leaving the parking garage in his car. I don't think they've said they have video of Steven Nickerson leaving.

As I understand it, around 4:00am in the morning, a male friend (who according to an insider here, is not SN) walks with Christina into an almost empty parking garage. This was caught on video.

Apart from their vehicles there are only 3 others there.

He does not walk her to her car, but instead just takes off (according to him).

She is never seen again.

There are actually 3 entrances/exits.

...and if the one they walked into the garage through is the only working camera, then he left via one of the others.

I know there is an entrance/exit by the ramp to go up to further parking. Where is the other? Back corner under the ramp? I'm trying to remember and I cannot picture that other exit, but I'm guessing.

I added numbers to this image from google maps to indicate where the entrances/exits of the parking garage are. 1 is where Christina and male friend are videoed entering.

parking.PNG

But they are not shying away from answering questions asked by reporters about POIs. A presser wouldn't be any different, but it would draw more attention to the case than random articles or news bites.

While it could be someone she knows, it could just as easily be a stranger abduction brought on by opportunity. She could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time and met with an unsavory character. Have we looked at the sexual predators in the area?

No, personally I have not done a search for sexual predators in the area. Was only aware there were apartments right there last night. Good idea!

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Several posts have said the guy in the video isn't Steven.

:greetings: :welcome6: Glad to have you here 3girls! It's quite confusing about this guy in the video. I linked to an article, but the article itself is confusing. Then you throw the pooch into the mix and well.... I think right now we should believe the guy in the video is not Steven, but that's just my :cow: my opinion. LE isn't naming any suspects, so we kind of have to sit on our hands around here sometimes! Maybe a verified local/friend of Christina's will step forward with some answers to our questions. Again, welcome aboard! Hang on! It's quite the :rollercoaster:

Thanks for that, so it's where I was thinking....back corner where the up ramp (which starts at entrance #3) ends.

So, since we have no video of the cars exiting #1, we have to assume the male friend left via #2 or #3. Same would apply if she were taken by another vehicle. No video of any vehicles leaving the same way they walked in.

Thanks for that, so it's where I was thinking....back corner where the up ramp (which starts at entrance #3) ends.

So, since we have no video of the cars exiting #1, we have to assume the male friend left via #2 or #3. Same would apply if she were taken by another vehicle. No video of any vehicles leaving the same way they walked in.

This is what I was afraid of, it has to be some one local to the area who took her (weather it be friend or some one she met that night etc).

it's possible whoever took her knew that two cameras were not working etc. and decided to take an exit where they could not see the car leaving the parking garage. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member