GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I agree IHAVENOCLUE about bringing dogs in. I don't think it is too late. Even bringing Christina's dog to the garage wouldn't hurt. Let him/her (do we know if the dog is a boy or girl ?) sniff around to see if the dog can pick up on Christina's scent. Lots of traffic, but I'm of the belief to never say never!

On Plano pd facebookpage someone just asked why they won't release info on the cars leaving that garage so people can help locate or ID the vehicles bc I guess the person works at the shops. Plano pd replied that they are releasing what they feel will benefit them in locating her as it becomes available. So read between the lines lol

It's unfortunate that there are no cameras in the parking garage itself.

Shouldn't public parking garages have some legal obligation to install working video cameras? If someone gets murdered or raped, or cars get vandalized or set on fire, couldn't they get sued for being irresponsible? I always assumed that there were cameras present to protect the users. And there is no excuse to have grainy or otherwise useless ones.

While at 4a, with little traffic, it's unlikely to be the case - this area of Plano has red-light cameras. If by chance, anyone was in a rush and decided to run a light, that is another possible avenue of information.

On Plano pd facebookpage someone just asked why they won't release info on the cars leaving that garage so people can help locate or ID the vehicles bc I guess the person works at the shops. Plano pd replied that they are releasing what they feel will benefit them in locating her as it becomes available. So read between the lines lol

I'm thinking...until they actually find Christina, they are not going to release any details because they have a good idea who their POI is. Just MO.

Shouldn't public parking garages have some legal obligation to install working video cameras? If someone gets murdered or raped, or cars get vandalized or set on fire, couldn't they get sued for being irresponsible? I always assumed that there were cameras present to protect the users. And there is no excuse to have grainy or otherwise useless ones.

This is why they have signs plastered all over saying they are NOT responsible for your car or your belongings.

I'm thinking...until they actually find Christina, they are not going to release any details because they have a good idea who their POI is. Just MO.

I agree. I think they have information they aren't sharing as to not spook whoever they think did it. I watch a lot of "Dateline" and they seem to watch and watch and watch.

I wonder if police found any items inside her car or trunk.

If perp is guy in video, maybe while walking to cars, they agreed he would pick her up at her car after she drops something off in car and he would drive her to Ft Worth to get her dog or go to breakfast, or his apt.??

I still believe it is friend or bf who is responsible for this disappearance. Interesting no one has leaked friends name.

Some people are pro-cameras and some people are against cameras. It's a bit like spying on someone, don't you think? The Rice video was horrible to see, but it didn't stop the future wife from marrying the guy. I was kind of shocked that it took the release of the video twice before anything was done. And, the Solange and Jay-Z elevator video made me feel I was watching something I should not be watching in a way. I think LE probably has enough video to confirm what they think happened to Christina.

The fact that LE has not released the name of the friend who walked with her to the parking garage is telling. JMO.

This is why they have signs plastered all over saying they are NOT responsible for your car or your belongings.

I understand that cameras cannot be focused on every nook and cranny in a parking garage, and can't be expected to offer full protection, but I don't see any reason why working cameras should not be placed in strategic positions, so they can at least know who is coming in and out.

I understand that cameras cannot be focused on every nook and cranny in a parking garage, and can't be expected to offer full protection, but I don't see any reason why working cameras should not be placed in strategic positions, so they can at least know who is coming in and out.

I agree - if you're going to have cameras, then have them working. I was just answering your question about them being liable for damages.

No, personally I have not done a search for sexual predators in the area. Was only aware there were apartments right there last night. Good idea!

I've checked 4 of them - MAT, MNH, BAM, MDG - IMO they're clear.

There is an ex bf I haven't seen mentioned in the thread yet - ALP.

I don't buy that. I'm sure there is a camera that worked that night.

2 out of 3 cameras focused on the entrances and exits don't work. Unfortunately, the odds are in favor of the perp for avoiding being detected leaving the garage.

I've checked 4 of them - MAT, MNH, BAM, MDG - IMO they're clear.

There is an ex bf I haven't seen mentioned in the thread yet - ALP.

How many? I'm almost scared to ask that question. I'll run that search too for the zip. What about the whack-a-doodle friend that showed up at her house and stole her purse? I think he must have been on K2 or ice and bath saltz. Cray-cray Crazy!

Hmmmmm!! Can't just run the zip code any more. Interesting. Okay. Yes you can.

There are cameras in the parking garage, and 2 of the would have had a view of her car if they had worked. :(

My understanding is that cameras are only at the entrance/exit points (with two of three not working). I was referring to it being unfortunate that no cameras seem to be within the facility itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee