GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM saying 85% of abductions/murders are found within a 12 mile radius, and thus they are searching within a 12 mile radius for Christina.

TE done speaking.

Either the stepmom or mom (not sure which is which) is there - very distraught, hugging Christina's brother.

Christina disappeared around 4am (from what we know) Sunrise in Plano was 7:04am. That's three hours of darkness that a possible perp had on his side. A quick dump wouldn't have been on the agenda immediately.

Tim Miller: http://www.wfaa.com/videos/news/local/2014/08/26/14336082/ He'll be bringing in horses tomorrow. Drone guys still in preparation. Flying in an expert from San Diego for the drone. Says he can find a styrofoam coffee cup with this drone.

That very well could be the case, but she'd have to have a lot of resources to pull off something like that.

I don't think she necessarily planned to disappear for this long. Something bad could have happened.

One thing about Tim...sure can't read his lips easily! If anyone can hear anything he is saying...please post it. I have both audios up as loud as possible and still nada.

Who is the woman beside him?

He referred to her as "mom", so guessing it's CM's mom. He mentioned they've been searching and asked searchers to look in the sky, on the ground and to use their sense of smell. He indicated he hated making such a comment with Mom there, but that he was speaking in real world terms. They've asked the police to tell them where they should search, but not to tell them WHY b/c they do not want any sensitive info to be leaked.

CM's mom mentioned that while there were several cameras, the ones that they hoped would capture something were not working. (Something to that effect.)

EDIT: As people have commented, MOM = STEPMOM in the presser.

He referred to her as "mom", so guessing it's CM's mom. He mentioned they've been searching and asked searchers to look in the sky, on the ground and to use their sense of smell. He indicated he hated making such a comment with Mom there, but that he was speaking in real world terms. They've asked the police to tell them where they should search, but not to tell them WHY b/c they do not want any sensitive info to be leaked.

CM's mom mentioned that while there were several cameras, the ones that they hoped would capture something were not working. (Something to that effect.)

The lady with long hair (ACM) is stepmom. The mom (JM) has short hair.

I just double checked and the woman at the Equusearch presser is the stepmom.

What an awful feeling that must be!

What an awful feeling that must be!

Her mom was on JVM last night saying how angry she was about the cameras (and I don't blame her).

Oh my! That was tough to hear, but I'm glad Tim Miller and Equusearch are there looking for Christina too. If anyone can bring her home it is Equusearch. :tears: Thanks to everyone who listened and transcribed. :gthanks:

Miller seems like he wished they had more info from LE to help the search too.

And the friend for not walking with her all the way to her car.

I didn't hear that part, but I'm sure she's upset about that as well, and once again, I don't blame her.

This whole case is just really sad. My heart goes out to her family.

Plano PD must have a tower ping off on someone's cell phone to direct Equusearch in the actual search for Christina. They need a body to charge the perp.

BxHvm5aIYAAa8S7.jpg

FlyCamDFW ‏@FlycamDFW · 14m
Using #quadcopter to search for missing Fort Worth Christina Morris #FindChristina #drone @wfaachannel8 @DJIGlobal pic.twitter.com/ZBX2snlPnn

Plano PD must have a tower ping off on someone's cell phone to direct Equusearch in the actual search for Christina. They need a body to charge the perp.

I also think they know more than they are saying for this reason. They are being cautious with the information in order to keep the integrity of the case. I know we would all love a surprise ending....but the amount of time that has elapsed along w/the fact that she was seen going into the garage and never leaving on her own doesn't bode well.

I pray TX Equusearch helps put the last missing pieces together.

I know The Shops fairly well and I will never walk in that garage without remembering her. So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee