GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following from the beginning and have never posted. Questions...if they were able to get data that his phone was physically turned off, could they get that data from Christina's phone or would they have to have her physical phone to get that info? Would be interesting to know if they were shut off at the same time or she did just run out of battery.

to add...my theory, could he have been showing off in the parking garage by driving fast and lost control and hit her? Perhaps she was knocked unconscious and he just swooped her up and put her in the car thinking he killed her. And maybe she woke up while he was trying to dispose of her and that's when the struggle began? Just my thoughts. I just don't get the feeling it is drug related.

I wonder that too. I don't know techy stuff about phones, but I know that in the beginning we read reports that her phone's last ping was at the Shops and that it was either dead OR turned off. That makes me think that they were unable to tell which it was. Was that info they had to spend time gathering and now they KNOW it was dead, or is it possible that her phone was turned off as well, just earlier on. Does anyone have a link that I can read up on that tells about this? And sorry in advance if anyone already posted info on this!!

This PI has far more experience than me, but I don't see drugs as the motive. I can see them as part of the what was happening that night and why some others are reluctant to talk. But I am still thinking EA tried to sexually assault her and that was the motive. Yet she has seen more than I have - as noted by the tidbit of EA's phone being turned off.

You are correct... he didn't get off at Custer because he went through the toll gantry which is just past Custer. To get on Custer you would need to exit about 1/4 mile or so before the gantry.. (I still think he took the Exchange exit...) I would like to know exactly where the phone was turned off...

I also think so. Which means he was still going down 121 past custer if so.

If you were up to anything illegal you would turn your phone off. Same reason you are switching between 3 phones. You do not want to be tracked.
Thank goodness some fellow employees decided to say something. .. now how about some others. Don't get left out in the cold.
Jmo

That's exactly what I think, too. And that's why I think more people were involved. I don't think there was a plan to kidnap her or hurt her, but I think something happened before/during/after some illegal activity which WAS planned.

Bingo!
He sort of just "got lucky" that his phone was off and didn't ping at that location.

If you were up to anything illegal you would turn your phone off. Same reason you are switching between 3 phones. You do not want to be tracked.

Exactly. His phone was turned off to go undetected for one activity...which eventually helped him remain undetected for another. IMO

I talked about the Trip Tunnels in Allen a long time ago and I know we can't talk about specific places that are or have been searched, but I hope they have been checked in to. I saw another website that was written by some guy who went "exploring" drain tunnels in the area, and it was crazy because he had pictures of them and everything. He only briefly mentioned Allen, but had a big list of others in the area. He talked about some of them expanding into huge room-like areas far back into them. I'm not sure how accessible the ones in Allen are, like if you could easily go from a car into them, but still it might have been a place to dump of her belongings or hide something temporarily. In Allen, I know that one entrance is off Bethany.

**Here is the link to the guy's site I had found before in case ya'll are interested. Some of these are creepy. I can't imagine people enjoying exploring these, much less partying in them, but in Allen they were known for that. I first read about them on an Allen fb page.
http://alexplorer.net/urban/explorations.html

That stuff is creepy! It looks like something I would have loved to do in my teens/20s. But now, no thank you. Definitely worth considering for looking for Christina!

Thank goodness some fellow employees decided to say something. .. now how about some others. Don't get left out in the cold.

Makes me wonder if he turned his main phone off and turned on one of the other phone that it's been stated by employees that he would have several at one time.

Now that I learn that EA turned his phone off btw Shops and Custer, I am wondering about the others at the party and what they know. Christina may have not known EA that well. BUT what about the others at the party. Did they know of things EA did or talked about in the past? Then they see him leave with her. They suspected - not necessarily known - something about EA and what he might do when they saw them walk out together? Drugs - don't want the cops to find out about that. EA bullied co-workers to not talk to the cops, could the other party goers also be intimidated by that aspect as well?

This PI has far more experience than me, but I don't see drugs as the motive. I can see them as part of the what was happening that night and why some others are reluctant to talk. But I am still thinking EA tried to sexually assault her and that was the motive. Yet she has seen more than I have - as noted by the tidbit of EA's phone being turned off.
But, like saintgirl said, I'm not sure that he would have had time to be rejected sexually yet. But, I do believe that soon after the phone was turned off is when the BM hit the fan. Do I go to TOS jail if I mention that someone was having a conversation with BF on twitter earlier that was interesting?

That's exactly what I think, too. And that's why I think more people were involved. I don't think there was a plan to kidnap her or hurt her, but I think something happened before/during/after some illegal activity which WAS planned.

That's a strong possibility. Why turn your phone off unless you did not want a record of yourself in a certain area at a certain time when an illegal activity occurred?

I hope this is okay to post. There's an online radio show tomorrow from 12-1CST with Jonni and Anna being interviewed. It's a public FB event and it has directions for listening:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1533577356908735/?ref=22

"Help Find Christina Morris! Imagine that YOUR child disappears! A Mother. A Dad. A StepMom. Friends... What to do? Never, Ever, Never give up! I wouldn't. Would you? This week on The CharlaA Show, Thurs, Noon-1 CT, We will be LIVE with Christina's Mom, Jonni Lee McElroy, Christina's Step Mom, Anna Morris, along with some professional and practical steps to protect you & your loved ones. Please join us. Listening instructions below. Bless you ALL!

LISTENING INSTRUCTIONS: At Show time, on the computer, log in to www.RadioStarWorldwide.com. Click Listen LIVE at the top of the page. OR on mobile devices, download the FREE Doublewide Network Mobile App >Click RadioStar > Click Listen Live, Noon-1 CT, or On Demand 24/7 by clicking The CharlaA Show."

That's a strong possibility. Why turn your phone off unless you did not want a record of yourself in a certain area at a certain time when an illegal activity occurred?

Exactly! And WHY lie and tell the cops that you went back to Allen via the most direct route, if in fact you were travelling in a different direction. That to me means that he was NOT going to Allen, or at least not the part of Allen where his home is located.

Is that abnormal if you're high all the time? Serious question, I don't have experience being around high people, that I'm aware of anyway.

I would say it would depend on the substance + your natural brain chemistry - neuromotor functions. Here are a couple of sites that might give some insight - I don't hitch my wagon to either.

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Liar-by-Their-Eye-Movements

http://www.scienceofpeople.com/2012/09/what-the-eyes-tell-you-about-lying-and-hidden-emotions/

http://www.webmd.com/balance/news/20120712/you-can-hide-your-lying-eyes

Exactly! And WHY lie and tell the cops that you went back to Allen via the most direct route, if in fact you were travelling in a different direction. That to me means that he was NOT going to Allen, or at least not the part of Allen where his home is located.

So you turn your phone off so you think there won't be a record of which route you took. Then you take 121 instead. And tell the cops the direct route when asked. (I forgot about that lie till you brought it up again. I'm going to have write all of them down because I can't keep track of them.) Oops!....cops show you evidence that went on 121.

He KNEW when he left there where he was going and didn't want to be tracked. Makes me wonder what was going on or what location he was headed. Was it a drug deal? Or did he have something else in mind?

So you turn your phone off so you think there won't be a record of which route you took. Then you take 121 instead. And tell the cops the direct route when asked. (I forgot about that lie till you brought it up again. I'm going to have write all of them down because I can't keep track of them.) Oops!....cops show you evidence that went on 121.

He KNEW when he left there where he was going and didn't want to be tracked. Makes me wonder what was going on or what location he was headed. Was it a drug deal? Or did he have something else in mind?

Interesting... but why would he care if he was tracked, if he was just going to make innocent advances towards Christina (that possibly went very bad).. If it was some kind of deal... you can't get busted for taking a specific route.. you only get busted for the possession,.. I think he "innocently" turned off the phone just so he wouldn't get interrupted... OH.. and you're right JR, I need one specific file for his lies....!!

He lies about his route because he doesn't want the police to retrace his drive for one reason or another.

He turns his phone off because he doesn't want to be logged where he is bc he has something to hide.

Don't know his exit. Don't know how damage to his car came.

If I were in an accident and didn't want anyone to find out where, I'd turn my phone off and I would not give the cops my route either. There could be evidence of what was hit or tire marks etc that if it took time to get my toll records etc back may be gone by that time.

Maybe he turned his phone off because he didn't want CM contacting HF again or maybe HF was calling it!!
It's definitely a strange thing to do.
EA had some very strange incidents and stories that evening!!

MOO!!

Interesting... but why would he care if he was tracked, if he was just going to make innocent advances towards Christina (that possibly went very bad).. If it was some kind of deal... you can't get busted for taking a specific route.. you only get busted for the possession,.. I think he "innocently" turned off the phone just so he wouldn't get interrupted... OH.. and you're right JR, I need one specific file for his lies....!!

I would agree with you if his coworkers didn't say he kept 3 phones in his desk and switched them out. IMO there isn't an innocent motive or luck behind turning his phone off. It was turned off intentionally for a less than savory purpose MOO.

There is that. (And it doesn't involve drugs as the motive.) So with that scenario there is still the possibility of what happened was not planned and we have a perp out at 0430-0500 trying to figure out how to cover up what he did and a short period of time to do it. Like I had pictured as the scenario before I heard about the phone being turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches