GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But are you confirming 100 percent that her car IS visible on camera ...because there still seems to be doubt about that.

I am not sure how there is doubt, it is in the warrant and or affidavit. She didn't make it back to her car, it is still locked when they found it, and it never moved. How would they know that if they couldn't see her car? The warrants says that the office watched the CCTV video. I don't have the warrant link or I would post it. Not good at that stuff. LOL

I am sure someone can link the affidavit and warrant for you to read. It is either in one or both of those. :) Hope that helps you.

But are you confirming 100 percent that her car IS visible on camera ...because there still seems to be doubt about that.

There is no way they wouldn't see his car if they saw hers. That is how close they were parked.

I know you probably can't say but I'm taking your comment to mean that they couldn't see either car on the CCTV. Do you know if they could see any of the other 3?

MOO after reading everything is that they don't have footage of the cars in the garage. If a VI says differently, I will certainly believe them, but I read through the convo before about this, and never saw it confirmed. They know her car never left the garage, not sure if they know more than that.

I like all the speculation that has gone on here in the last 24 hours or so. Helps to get the ideas flowing. It is hard for me to imagine anything happening in the garage because EA at least was barely in there. Wasn't it only a minute until his car leaves the garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with your last sentence and I too can't see anything happening in the garage. Many threads back I mused on whether there was even time for them to discuss EA giving Christina a lift which now makes me think that maybe the plan all along was for him to give her a lift somewhere but if this was the case why would the partygoers say EA was just walking her to her own car? That suggest a pre planned event they are covering up for but I find it hard to believe that not one of them has cracked yet.

I just can't come up with a theory that fits everything, please keep speculating everyone

I didn't say they couldn't see either car. In the warrant it clearly states they can see Christina's car. His car was right by hers. Also they state that they have him on camera leaving the garage with the other vehicles, there were 3 cars total I believe it said the others 2 are cleared.

I know you probably can't say but I'm taking your comment to mean that they couldn't see either car on the CCTV. Do you know if they could see any of the other 3?

Just a guess but I think his "gf" is one of the people at that party. Idk if it was really his gf though of more of a friend w benefits.

I meant to copy what someone else said about the gf coming and causing a disturbance. Oops

Do we believe that EA actually has a gf?

The 2 girls that we know were at the appt don't fit the bill IMO, I've wondered if the story of texting a gf was true, EA knew he'd wiped his phone at that time so not easy to check.

JMO

I totally agree with your last sentence and I too can't see anything happening in the garage. Many threads back I mused on whether there was even time for them to discuss EA giving Christina a lift which now makes me think that maybe the plan all along was for him to give her a lift somewhere but if this was the case why would the partygoers say EA was just walking her to her own car? That suggest a pre planned event they are covering up for but I find it hard to believe that not one of them has cracked yet.

I just can't come up with a theory that fits everything, please keep speculating everyone

And just when you think you've got it figured out something else comes to light.

I didn't say they couldn't see either car. In the warrant it clearly states they can see Christina's car. His car was right by hers. Also they state that they have him on camera leaving the garage with the other vehicles, there were 3 cars total I believe it said the others 2 are cleared.

Sorry JMOM, I posted without realising that you'd answered, oops

I hadn't picked up from the warrant that they had CCTV footage of Christina's car for the whole 4 days thanks for clarifying that for me

I'm confused now about why, if they could see both cars that they couldn't also see exactly what happened as Christina and EA walked to the cars, is there a blind spot(s) around the cars?

What if (and I know this is a stretch), but suppose Christina did think she was getting a ride either back to the apt to get her keys or to her Dad's, and EA decided to stop and put a move on her - or even stopped to make a transaction - and she got mad? I am totally hopeful that LE has all the phone info but anything could have happened. I am a little nervous that they don't have enough to charge him with anything even if they can prove she was in his car. I wish they could have given a lie detector test to everyone involved. One thing stuck in my craw, too, is why did EA call HF???
Has he said?

I think it was the last two cars to leave were security- I don't think it necessarily meant to garage was clear of cars bc Christina's car was still there... MOO :)

If SB didnt leave until after Christine and EA and she seems to have know what they drove, shouldn't SB have noticed Christina's car was still there? I assumed SB left before them. Maybe that was an incorrect assumption.

MOO after reading everything is that they don't have footage of the cars in the garage. If a VI says differently, I will certainly believe them, but I read through the convo before about this, and never saw it confirmed. They know her car never left the garage, not sure if they know more than that.

I like all the speculation that has gone on here in the last 24 hours or so. Helps to get the ideas flowing. It is hard for me to imagine anything happening in the garage because EA at least was barely in there. Wasn't it only a minute until his car leaves the garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that ideas flowing is great.

BBM
Just because EA was there in the garage for only a couple of minutes... or left or whatever way it is phrased.... doesn't mean (imo) that something did not happen to Christina in the garage.... re: someone else. EA left.

Do we believe that EA actually has a gf?

The 2 girls that we know were at the appt don't fit the bill IMO, I've wondered if the story of texting a gf was true, EA knew he'd wiped his phone at that time so not easy to check.

JMO

When you say fit the bill, what do you mean?
I don't know enough about the guy personally to have any idea of the types of women he likes to dates at all. I know very little about him in general but I think calling someone from the party his gf is easier than using some other title that is less pleasing to hear in the media interviews.

I have no idea if he has a girlfriend or not this is just my own thoughts and would make sense if there is indeed jealousy and if the phone call was made about his "tire" drama to have the person he called not want to speak bc she is worried she'll be in trouble for having more info. Again. Just an opinion.

I also think from Jonni's radio interview and other articles lately, people believe her intention was getting a ride back home to Fort Worth. JMO

I also think from Jonni's radio interview and other articles lately, people believe her intention was getting a ride back home to Fort Worth. JMO

Or, if she really didn't have her key to the apartment and couldn't reach her boyfriend (therefore she didn't know if he was even there to let her in), maybe to her family in Allen. EA might be more familiar with Allen than Ft. Worth and she wouldn't be alarmed if they went in that direction. Either way, a willing passenger, at least in the beginning.

Another point I am not clear on is, did he go to work at 8am, sign in w/fingerprint, then leave to go gas/clean up his car?Or did he straggle in 3 hours late after cleaning at Kroger?

You made remember something Carlton stated: The Kroger video was obtained because he used a card there. Per the warrant the time of the video was 1015. Wylie to allen is approx 22 minutes per google, if he went to sprint at 8 then clocked in and left. Why would he drive back to Allen? Hmmmm

Also if he makes extracurricular transactions why did he have to use a card? Could he have used all his available cash at a 24 store on hardware, shop vac, cleaning supplies etc. I need to look up what time Home Depot and lowes open, other wise it would have to be walmart.

He is not so smart driving around with windows tinted too darkly if he frequently makes extracurricular transactions.
MOo

Maybe SB was still there. I don't remember hearing what time she left, but she was parked in the parking garage per warrant IIRC. I wonder if her car was still there at 4am or not...

What about SN who said he didnt realize that night would be the last time he saw her and he couldnt see anyone that could lay a finger on her. Not quoting but you should get who Im talking about. Didnt he leave the party early?

I think once this grand jury thing happens and gets all the witnesses together we will have a lot more info. Its frustrating but we need all the so called witnesses to TALK. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome