GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made remember something Carlton stated: The Kroger video was obtained because he used a card there. Per the warrant the time of the video was 1015. Wylie to allen is approx 22 minutes per google, if he went to sprint at 8 then clocked in and left. Why would he drive back to Allen? Hmmmm

Also if he makes extracurricular transactions why did he have to use a card? Could he have used all his available cash at a 24 store on hardware, shop vac, cleaning supplies etc. I need to look up what time Home Depot and lowes open, other wise it would have to be walmart.

He is not so smart driving around with windows tinted too darkly if he frequently makes extracurricular transactions.
MOo

Speaking of bank records... Either EA a) gave cops his banking info voluntarily or b) the police got a warrant for that.

Which could it be..

You made remember something Carlton stated: The Kroger video was obtained because he used a card there. Per the warrant the time of the video was 1015. Wylie to allen is approx 22 minutes per google, if he went to sprint at 8 then clocked in and left. Why would he drive back to Allen? Hmmmm

Also if he makes extracurricular transactions why did he have to use a card? Could he have used all his available cash at a 24 store on hardware, shop vac, cleaning supplies etc. I need to look up what time Home Depot and lowes open, other wise it would have to be walmart.

He is not so smart driving around with windows tinted too darkly if he frequently makes extracurricular transactions.
MOo

All sorts of scenarios play out in my mind here. If he did do something to Christina, he has to get rid of evidence before it is light - btw 0630 and 0700. Stops and plans what to do next. Maybe somewhere in there he does go by the house and wakes up little brother. ("Hey, got any cash on you I can borrow? Pay you back tonight.") Then makes those purchases. Clocks in store at 0800. Cleans up car and tosses the supplies. Rents shop vac or gets it from home. (Wouldn't he need a card to rent the vac?) At Kroger at 1015. At work around 1100 and vacuuming car there. LE may have videos that fill in the gaps, if nothing more than his car driving through a stop light camera at, say, 0715 or 0900.

I think once this grand jury thing happens and gets all the witnesses together we will have a lot more info. Its frustrating but we need all the so called witnesses to TALK. Jmo

They're not going to release what's said at the grand jury by witnesses unless they decide there's not enough info to indict.

All sorts of scenarios play out in my mind here. If he did do something to Christina, he has to get rid of evidence before it is light - btw 0630 and 0700. Stops and plans what to do next. Maybe somewhere in there he does go by the house and wakes up little brother. ("Hey, got any cash on you I can borrow? Pay you back tonight.") Then makes those purchases. Clocks in store at 0800. Cleans up car and tosses the supplies. Rents shop vac or gets it from home. (Wouldn't he need a card to rent the vac?) At Kroger at 1015. At work around 1100 and vacuuming car there. LE may have videos that fill in the gaps, if nothing more than his car driving through a stop light camera at, say, 0715 or 0900.

That's a new and good suggestion about why he woke him up.

Lowes in allen opens 6am on Saturday. Found a Lowes in Murphy opens at 6am as well. Could not find a Lowes in Wylie.

I'm also wondering why EA called HF after Christina couldn't get him to answer 15 times?? Did he think he'd answer for him? Or did he want to leave a nasty msg "Why don't you come get your gf, $%^&&?" - We do know she texted HF to ask him to leave the door open, correct? To me that would mean she planned to get in her car, drive home, key or no key. I know I wouldn't ask someone to drive me 50 miles home (a 2 hour trip for the one asked, esp at that time of the morning), then have to come back the next day and get my car, another 2 hour trip....so then I come back to, no she got in his car willingly - to go WHERE? Her dad wasn't expecting her, so it couldn't have been to get another set of keys. I wouldn't want to wake my parents at 4am at that age. Feel like a dog chasing my tail!

I took my son to get upgrade his phone yesterday at Verizon. They had him pull the SD card out of his old phone to see if there are any data he needed transferred to the new phone. There were a few pictures. Then right from the handset, (not hooked to a machine at all) they erased all his data and returned the phone to its original factory condition. It took less than 5 minutes and needed nothing external to accomplish it. It made me think of EA. I dont see why he would need help to do this. Unless he has and iphone. I know they are different but I dont know if they come with the factory reset program.

Saw this posted. Shops at Legacy .... please everyone be careful
Drugged at the Shops at Legacy
This can happen any where. Can't believe she didn't go to the hospital.
http://www.myfitfoundation.com/blog/

That story seems odd to me. Did the bartender pour her a water and put it in her previous drink that wasnt water? They never do that. She didnt mention other ppl were around. She just said when she ordered a water it was cloudy but thought it was because her last drink was dark and they poured it in the same glass. Is she implying the bartender put something in her drink? Or a stranger?
I guess LE will watch the video and hopefully we will find out.

I'm also wondering why EA called HF after Christina couldn't get him to answer 15 times?? Did he think he'd answer for him? Or did he want to leave a nasty msg "Why don't you come get your gf, $%^&&?" - We do know she texted HF to ask him to leave the door open, correct? To me that would mean she planned to get in her car, drive home, key or no key. I know I wouldn't ask someone to drive me 50 miles home (a 2 hour trip for the one asked, esp at that time of the morning), then have to come back the next day and get my car, another 2 hour trip....so then I come back to, no she got in his car willingly - to go WHERE? Her dad wasn't expecting her, so it couldn't have been to get another set of keys. I wouldn't want to wake my parents at 4am at that age. Feel like a dog chasing my tail!

BBM. I thought VIs had indicated that it was Christina borrowing EA's phone, not EA calling HF. They said they had reviewed texts and voicemails and they were from Christina. Probably impossible to find that post now in all of these threads.

I had a friend go missing and her body was discovered 3 days after she went missing. Her vehicle was found in a different parking lot from where it was originally parked (about a mile away). There was quite a bit of discrepancy about if it was moved, when it was moved and who moved it. Everyone had an opinion. Police took swabs in her car, not expecting to find anything. From a single drop of sweat found on the steering column, her murderer was found to be a serial killer/rapist that had been dormant for many years. It proved he was in her car. It was only a few months later he was caught and jailed. That single drop of blood or spit that was found in the parking garage could be the piece that brings closure.

I took my son to get upgrade his phone yesterday at Verizon. They had him pull the SD card out of his old phone to see if there are any data he needed transferred to the new phone. There were a few pictures. Then right from the handset, (not hooked to a machine at all) they erased all his data and returned the phone to its original factory condition. It took less than 5 minutes and needed nothing external to accomplish it. It made me think of EA. I dont see why he would need help to do this. Unless he has and iphone. I know they are different but I dont know if they come with the factory reset program.

Unfortunately - for EA - a so-called 'factory reset' does not completely erase data. This is why most phone stores will not resell a used phone or allow employees to buy them at a reduced price anymore. There is forensic software that can pull data off the phone still. And it is in use not just by LE. Hackers were buying used phones at one time and using this same s/w to pull data such as banking info off phones. Therefore, if you trade in a phone the store has to send it back to factory. Too much liability. HOWEVER, if you are having problems with the phone and plan to keep it, then the stores will do the 'factory reset.' I seriously doubt EA knew this, but you never know. Just as the forensic software available to pull the data from a phone there is software available to completely erase it as well and avoid LE pulling data.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/factory-reset-galaxy-s5/

This article says that you can factory reset a Samsung Galaxy S 5 on your own. But, unless you also encrypt the data first, some may still be recoverable after the reset. The steps to encrypt the data are simple but can take an hour to complete. Maybe that's what EA's co-worker had to help him with.

I don't know why I didn't do this before. I used Google to see how get rid of blood stains. Meat tenderizer, lemon juice with salt or just simple cold water with soap with do it. Will it avoid a luminol test? If done thorough enough and Scotchguard or other fabric protector had been applied prior to the stain (EA just bought the car in July) a luminol test may still detect it, but it will prevent pulling DNA from the stain or even proving it is human blood. Only took me a minute or so. This could have been EA's project btw 0700 and 1015? Then maybe a good shop vac that handle both wet and dry could remove the water and cleaning solutions? It would explain the urgency to use the shop vac at the store rather than risk allowing it to dry.

(This is causing me to have all sorts of dark and morbid thoughts!)

This may be why additional tests were being run on the seat belt and mats.

When you say fit the bill, what do you mean?
I don't know enough about the guy personally to have any idea of the types of women he likes to dates at all. I know very little about him in general but I think calling someone from the party his gf is easier than using some other title that is less pleasing to hear in the media interviews.

I have no idea if he has a girlfriend or not this is just my own thoughts and would make sense if there is indeed jealousy and if the phone call was made about his "tire" drama to have the person he called not want to speak bc she is worried she'll be in trouble for having more info. Again. Just an opinion.

I'm not sure how much we're allowed to say about the other people at the party, I don't want to get into trouble for sleuthing them so I hope this it's OK to say without naming any names that I've formed my opinion by looking at their social media. I didn't mean that there aren't his type.

Has PPD looked into EA's home computer? I would think there could be a lot of good information on that IMO.

Yeah, I hadn't heard this either but this woman seems pretty heated and adamant it happened. I wanted a VI to verify if possible.

Does it get recorded on the blotter if the police don't respond? That is, screened out by dispatcher? On the blotter there is really nothing in that general time frame that appears to be in that area, but I am not that familiar with the Plano area as I have only been there once and that was many years ago. There is something at 801 Legacy where LE met with a complainant, but that is at 0527. Could PPD have been tied up with other calls and did respond till late? Wouldn't be the first time something like that happened - in just about any city.

http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659

Sorry JMOM, I posted without realising that you'd answered, oops

I hadn't picked up from the warrant that they had CCTV footage of Christina's car for the whole 4 days thanks for clarifying that for me

I'm confused now about why, if they could see both cars that they couldn't also see exactly what happened as Christina and EA walked to the cars, is there a blind spot(s) around the cars?

I don't think we'll really know what LE "has" until this is all over. Hopefully, they have reasons for keeping the information to themselves.

Are you a member of the other group?

Oh, no. I'm not really a facebook person, just signed up to keep updated. That's okay. Glad info might be coming out. Can't believe it's taken this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom