GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they can do a field test for the possibility of blood, but there are several other things that will test positive and then turn out not to be. Once they get it to the lab then they can confirm, but normally there is a backlog, especially given the case is several months old, I would be pleasantly surprised if they were able to walk in and get it all tested in a matter of hours. This is all of course, only if there was a large enough sample to actually test.

Thanks so much for all your help. It is greatly appreciated. It was said here that LE was not out with them and it was unknown if they would head out to the area where the scent was found. Is this common, not common, or average that these are done without LE? How does that impact getting results and who do they work with to get the results?

I just checked -- 2:19, so that would've been over an hour before Christina & EA walked to the garage.

oh okay thank you, i couldnt find it! i guess all my ideas about what/who the disturbance could have been can be scratched off my list.

oh okay thank you, i couldnt find it! i guess all my ideas about what/who the disturbance could have been can be scratched off my list.

Unless...someone came to the party and caused a disturbance and then left. Maybe EAs gf or someone else. And they never truly left they area. Some of the party goers I thought were reported to left before Christina, so maybe they were involved in it. They came back as she was leaving?

Maybe the dogs hitting on something in the garage is going to make some people very nervous!
What if LE has what they need on EA but are awaiting for a little something more to get another also!
EA could have picked someone up outside of the garage with CM in the car. Maybe CM was forced out of the car with this other person.
I just hope LE are getting close, this must be so hard for those that love CM.

MOO!!

Saw this posted. Shops at Legacy .... please everyone be careful
Drugged at the Shops at Legacy
This can happen any where. Can't believe she didn't go to the hospital.
http://www.myfitfoundation.com/blog/

That is scary and yes I too and surprise he didn't go to hospital but maybe she did and just didn't report on it in blog because maybe they were able to tell what drug. Thanks for sharing LL

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I just ran across this article that said the dogs picked up a scent in a field. Is this correct or did they just mess up this article?

cw33.com/2014/12/05/morris-p-i-k-9-dogs-hit-on-christinas-scent-in-field/

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I just ran across this article that said the dogs picked up a scent in a field. Is this correct or did they just mess up this article?

cw33.com/2014/12/05/morris-p-i-k-9-dogs-hit-on-christinas-scent-in-field/

According this it says they searched his house. I am thinking this is bad reporting because no one else has reported that. I just don't think this person has their stuff together. "Sniff out a new suspect." Really?

This is what BF said in regards to the scent in the field.
@bdeezy_babyy oh boy. not to toot my own horn, but they are notoriously inaccurate, so take what they say with a grain of salt!

Can anyone confirm the Whataburger location they went to? There are 2 in Plano and one right past the custer exit on SRT

Apoligize if previously posted
Dogs get positive hit in the garage.
This brought me to tears! So sorry!
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27558513/dogs-get-positive-hit-in-search-for-christina-morris
"Arochi denies any involvement in her death" Crying actual tears.. I seriously want to fly to Plano and beat the answers out of this kid. Heart shattering into a million pieces :-( Christina, you have made such an incredible impact on the world. I never got the honor of meeting you but your smile just captivated me.. It's been way too long, you need to come home. And the person responsible for ripping the light from Jonnis' life needs to be held accountable. Hugging my boys and praying for you..

#ComeHomeChristina

I don't believe they have a video of exactly what happened In That garage or they would know How Christina left...

I think they probably do have more video than released but I don't think they have a video of all of what happened in the garage.

If you said that last week I would have disagreed with you. A news spot on NBC within a week of Christina's disappearance showed at least one camera and maybe two near where her was parked when found. I believe the Shops at Legacy has stated that all the cameras (13?) were working and I think it a VI (JMOM?) has confirmed that point. Per the search warrant, SB, one of the attendees at the party, talked about parking in the garage, so LE probably has a good idea if that was the actual spot Christina parked in or if it were moved. Going on all this I was of the opinion that LE had a video from a camera or cameras that showed her getting in the car with EA - they just had not released it.

But now if that were the case, why bring a dog - and a cadaver dog at that - to the garage? Maybe the camera angle(s) did not reveal anything? Maybe they saw the two of them go btw 2 cars on the passenger side of EA's car as if he was opening the passenger side for her but couldn't see anything after they were out of sight behind another car or cars? And it seemed to take too long?

But, of course, if I'm confused imagine how EA must feel about now.

According this it says they searched his house. I am thinking this is bad reporting because no one else has reported that. I just don't think this person has their stuff together. "Sniff out a new suspect." Really?

This is what BF said in regards to the scent in the field.
@bdeezy_babyy oh boy. not to toot my own horn, but they are notoriously inaccurate, so take what they say with a grain of salt!

Sheesh, what has happened to journalism? She even used the term "gotta" in the article. Gotta believe this is good news for her family...or something like that. Fine for a blog post, but that's coming from an actual news station here in DFW. Insert eyeroll here. Wrong or right, when they mess up the little things, it makes me question the whole article.

Also remember his tint is SUPER dark. I was sitting right beside him at a dead stop, on the driver's side, knew it was his car, and could barely see him through the window.

If you said that last week I would have disagreed with you. A news spot on NBC within a week of Christina's disappearance showed at least one camera and maybe two near where her was parked when found. I believe the Shops at Legacy has stated that all the cameras (13?) were working and I think it a VI (JMOM?) has confirmed that point. Per the search warrant, SB, one of the attendees at the party, talked about parking in the garage, so LE probably has a good idea if that was the actual spot Christina parked in or if it were moved. Going on all this I was of the opinion that LE had a video from a camera or cameras that showed her getting in the car with EA - they just had not released it.

But now if that were the case, why bring a dog - and a cadaver dog at that - to the garage? Maybe the camera angle(s) did not reveal anything? Maybe they saw the two of them go btw 2 cars on the passenger side of EA's car as if he was opening the passenger side for her but couldn't see anything after they were out of sight behind another car or cars? And it seemed to take too long?

But, of course, if I'm confused imagine how EA must feel about now.

Also remember his tint is SUPER dark. I was sitting right beside him at a dead stop, on the driver's side, knew it was his car, and could barely see him through the window.

...and there is that! Maybe LE can't see them after they walk btw cars? Now throw in the tint and LE can't tell anything as they leave the garage. Thanks!

The front window does not have tint. But the rest sure is dark. We have tint laws or whatever you want to call them and I don't know how that tint is even legal. LOL JMO

...and there is that! Maybe LE can't see them after they walk btw cars? Now throw in the tint and LE can't tell anything as they leave the garage. Thanks!

MOO after reading everything is that they don't have footage of the cars in the garage. If a VI says differently, I will certainly believe them, but I read through the convo before about this, and never saw it confirmed. They know her car never left the garage, not sure if they know more than that.

I like all the speculation that has gone on here in the last 24 hours or so. Helps to get the ideas flowing. It is hard for me to imagine anything happening in the garage because EA at least was barely in there. Wasn't it only a minute until his car leaves the garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless...someone came to the party and caused a disturbance and then left. Maybe EAs gf or someone else. And they never truly left they area. Some of the party goers I thought were reported to left before Christina, so maybe they were involved in it. They came back as she was leaving?

Just a guess but I think his "gf" is one of the people at that party. Idk if it was really his gf though of more of a friend w benefits.

I meant to copy what someone else said about the gf coming and causing a disturbance. Oops

MOO after reading everything is that they don't have footage of the cars in the garage. If a VI says differently, I will certainly believe them, but I read through the convo before about this, and never saw it confirmed. They know her car never left the garage, not sure if they know more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought JMOM said Christina's car was visible on CCTV? I haven't read anything about EA's car being visible, though, other than on its way out of the garage.

There is no way they wouldn't see his car if they saw hers. That is how close they were parked.

I thought JMOM said Christina's car was visible on CCTV? I haven't read anything about EA's car being visible, though, other than on its way out of the garage.

There is no way they wouldn't see his car if they saw hers. That is how close they were parked.

That's what I've said since the start and there was so much confusion with people thinking they parked very far or on separate levels. The cops have more than we know video wise but I don't think enough to put EA away for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste