GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm catching up, so sorry if I'm repeating something someone else posted, but I believe LE has security video that shows what happened in the garage but haven't released it or acknowledged it. Your theory could be correct. It doesn't explain his injuries, though. What do you think caused those?

I don't believe they have a video of exactly what happened In That garage or they would know How Christina left...

I think they probably do have more video than released but I don't think they have a video of all of what happened in the garage.

I don't believe they have a video of exactly what happened In That garage or they would know How Christina left...

I think they probably do have more video than released but I don't think they have a video of all of what happened in the garage.

We know they have video of the cars entering & at least EA's car leaving. I'm guessing they can't really make out the occupants of the vehicles. If LE DID see Christina leaving with him, I believe it would have been interrogation time... "OK, EA... we know she left with you, now what did you do with her???" (would love to hear his answer......)

We know they have video of the cars entering & at least EA's car leaving. I'm guessing they can't really make out the occupants of the vehicles. If LE DID see Christina leaving with him, I believe it would have been interrogation time... "OK, EA... we know she left with you, now what did you do with her???" (would love to hear his answer......)

After catching up with everything I missed today, it looks like JMOM feels more now another friend had more to do with this (feeling I got) than originally. I wonder what would make someone jealous and what they would do to cause blood in a garage without anyone seeing anything on camera.

Also lots of guests! Join guests!

Specific scent for HRD dogs is still very experimental and not mainstream at all, so the short answer is no, HRD dogs are looking for ANY scent they are trained on, not connected to any specific person.

Thanks so much for your help!
In your opinion, in a parking garage in an area as busy as the shops at legacy, would it be likely the dogs would only hit on one spot?? Surely someone could have had some other fluid in that area at some point left after hearing how long the scent can be traced for or do you think they just did a smaller area of only where they were parked?

Sorry I know it's a lot of questions.

From J.D. Miles - The PI searching for CM (PB) let's CBS 11 inside her investigation tonight at 10pmCST; CBS Dallas affiliate.

I meant to ask earlier, I thought I read that Jonni said recently in an interview that some of you kindly transcribed that those at the party were helpful. I thought I remember reading from a VI that some of the party guests were NOT participating and helping, including not helping in the search, putting up her pic as their profile, etc. Am I reading and/or understanding this incorrectly? If not, then thoughts?

JMOM, can you shed some light?

Thread 20, post 938, Catpatrol (snipped for focus)
Per Jonni on CharlaA Show: @ 1:30 AM - 2 cars left before the other people at party went to get Whataburger

Per Anna, almost everyone there that night has been cooperative but there are some other people holding back information.

So, I guess I just answered my own question maybe...

After catching up with everything I missed today, it looks like JMOM feels more now another friend had more to do with this (feeling I got) than originally. I wonder what would make someone jealous and what they would do to cause blood in a garage without anyone seeing anything on camera.

Also lots of guests! Join guests!

I guess jealousy could happen for a number of reasons, especially at that age.. relationships, clothes, looks, popularity, self-esteem (or lack of).. who knows? I don't know what would cause a tiny amount of blood, other than a normal cut or something.. but I also don't know how much blood is being discussed, or if it was even blood that alerted the dog.. I don't think it was confirmed (or was it?)...

I guess jealousy could happen for a number of reasons, especially at that age.. relationships, clothes, looks, popularity, self-esteem (or lack of).. who knows? I don't know what would cause a tiny amount of blood, other than a normal cut or something.. but I also don't know how much blood is being discussed, or if it was even blood that alerted the dog.. I don't think it was confirmed (or was it?)...

Fox reported that the PI believed it to be blood, but when BF did the interview, it didn't say this. In fact when I read her article it was pretty clear to me that they don't know what the dluid was, but that is my opinion. Also, it isn't even known it is hers and they didn't use her scent.

Jealousy I believ is involved. I think a girl could have been jealousy of her, possibly of seeing the two of them together even.

Right...I think they can tell she's in his car but can't prove 100% that it's her.

It says in the search warrant that EA denied she was ever in his car. Then he says floor mats and passenger side seat belt were missing after his car was searched.

I think they have C's DNA on the seat belt, proving he lied, but STILL can't charge him because just having her in his car doesn't prove a crime. I think those results came back within the past 2-3 weeks and that's why the search has intensified...if they can find her, they'll have proof that something bad happened to her and be able to show EA has some responsibility for her disappearance.

Right...I think they can tell she's in his car but can't prove 100% that it's her.

It says in the search warrant that EA denied she was ever in his car. Then he says floor mats and passenger side seat belt were missing after his car was searched.

I think they have C's DNA on the seat belt, proving he lied, but STILL can't charge him because just having her in his car doesn't prove a crime. I think those results came back within the past 2-3 weeks and that's why the search has intensified...if they can find her, they'll have proof that something bad happened to her and be able to show EA has some responsibility for her disappearance.

If that's the case, the arrest warrant is probably already filled out.. just needs to be signed & dated, (once they find CM...)

Do we know what he told police about his injuries? I remember he said in his tv interview that they had him take his shirt off (and I'm sure they took pictures that we have yet to see). He told his co-workers he had been in a fight, but didn't he tell PPD that he punched his car? And who is the girlfriend he is supposed to have called when he did that?
I think he cleaned that car so well that PPD had trouble getting any incriminating evidence until they decided to take the mats and cut out the seat belt (I still remember his face when he said they took it for 11 days and did take those things, he just seemed matter of fact about it, not worried really).

Do we know what he told police about his injuries? I remember he said in his tv interview that they had him take his shirt off (and I'm sure they took pictures that we have yet to see). He told his co-workers he had been in a fight, but didn't he tell PPD that he punched his car? And who is the girlfriend he is supposed to have called when he did that?
I think he cleaned that car so well that PPD had trouble getting any incriminating evidence until they decided to take the mats and cut out the seat belt (I still remember his face when he said they took it for 11 days and did take those things, he just seemed matter of fact about it, not worried really).

He said the tire/rim fell on his arm (bruising it).. he got "pi$$ed" & punched his car.. (I guess that messed up his hand).. Earlier, the injuries were caused at a bar fight.. If you asked him today, it would probably be a different story.

Yes, he even nonchalantly admitted that it was for forensic testing.. like "no big deal"..

I also wonder what he told his brother (when and IF he did wake him up). He had to have looked like hell when he finally made it home.

From J.D. Miles - The PI searching for CM (PB) let's CBS 11 inside her investigation tonight at 10pmCST; CBS Dallas affiliate.

Just watched it.. The bodily fluids discovered could be nothing more than "spit".. Also, PPD said "if she was killed, it probably wasn't there" (SOL)..

Just watched it.. The bodily fluids discovered could be nothing more than "spit".. Also, PPD said "if she was killed, it probably wasn't there" (SOL)..

wouldn't you think if the dogs hit on spit, they would be hitting EVERY where in a place like parking garage where men spit all the time for no reason at all

also i agree IF she was killed, it was not there. jmo

I also wonder what he told his brother (when and IF he did wake him up). He had to have looked like hell when he finally made it home.
Unless he went home and left again. I know he stated the PPD questioned his brother a few times. I wonder what time the brother gave. Whoever was talking to EA off camera during the uncut video (not sure if it was his attorney or the interviewer) brought up he didnt have much time for a crime to have been committed.

wouldn't you think if the dogs hit on spit, they would be hitting EVERY where in a place like parking garage where men spit all the time for no reason at all

also i agree IF she was killed, it was not there. jmo

Yeah... men do tend to spit for no reason... lol. Good point (but that's what "they" said)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn