GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also love that someone who has training with K9s is here. That's awesome!

Absolutely. It put a different light on the hit the dogs had in the garage for me. I broke my nose in elementary school and on occasion I still get nose bleeds. Someone like me could have walked to their car in the garage while having a nose bleed and the dogs would have hit on it.

Maybe he did a chalk hold on her in the garage and got her in the car. Still thinking about the bite mark

I hope they get another search warrant for his car, any other vehicle he could have had access to that night, and his house. I feel they need to have the cadaver dogs see if they hit on the trunk or inside of his car.

It is not clear if they just reviewed the surveillance video for that night until they see his car leave but I wonder if they could go back and review the surveillance for the next few days to see if he went back to possibly do some cleaning up before she was reported missing. He had 4 days to cover his tracks and that is why it is taking so long to find her.

Yeah, but he didn't know he had 4 days.. For all he knew, it was 4 HOURS... I doubt he went back to the "scene"..

All of you guys are awesome!
One quick question, may be a dumb one...but could they take the dogs to the mats/seat belt they have in evidence to see if they get a hit? I'm wondering if they are having a hard time placing her in his car now....hmmmmmm.

Sar,
Another question, which you may have answered. How long does these bodily fluid scents last for and can anything get rid of them? Meaning if a car leaks gas or the garage being cleaned as a poster witnessed? I am assuming no, but wanted to be sure.

Unfortunately, this is a really hard question to answer because there are an incredible amount of variables. Scent is going to last longer on porous surfaces than non, weather and conditions are going to have a huge impact, and of course if we're talking small amounts, then time is going to have an impact to.

It's not that easy to get rid of bodily fluids, but sure, there are things that can mask the scent.

Unfortunately, this is a really hard question to answer because there are an incredible amount of variables. Scent is going to last longer on porous surfaces than non, weather and conditions are going to have a huge impact, and of course if we're talking small amounts, then time is going to have an impact to.

It's not that easy to get rid of bodily fluids, but sure, there are things that can mask the scent.

How difficult is it to get the scent of a human - living or deceased - out of a vehicle, esp if that person was in the vehicle for a short period of time? Thanks for coming on to help us out! Been very interesting...

The initial training is about 12-18 months and then it is ongoing, as in weekly!

Thank You SARX !! I was just reading where they use extracted human teeth covered with dried human blood as a training and development aid. Simply Amazing with their keen smelling and detection ability.

I am so grateful that you do what you do SARX. The Dogs must love showing you their skills and ability. :tyou::woot:

Yeah, but he didn't know he had 4 days.. For all he knew, it was 4 HOURS... I doubt he went back to the "scene"..

...or less given that sunrise was about 0700 and it started getting light earlier than that. That kind of haste can lead to mistakes.

I see your point but we are talking about someone who denies being in that parking garage at all that night when there are visible surveillance cameras. Either not too smart or didnt think of it at the time so what would prevent him from going back to make sure there was no blood or nothing dropped like an earring, shoe, whatever. Plus he has an excuse to be there if asked. Not only is it a public place but he has a friend who lives there. I dont think he thought that far ahead. His only alibi seems to be he had to be at work and he clocks in by fingerprint and waking his brother up when he got home that night.

I am theorizing here because we know there was no sign of a struggle or fight at all near her car. No signs she ever tried to get in her car since it was locked. No visible drops of blood 4 days later.

Even though, like the article said, it could be anyone's blood, bodily fluids or even semen, what are the chances that more than one dog picked up something right in the area they were parked? I could see if they were just hitting all over the garage but it is pretty coincidental IMO and enough significance for it to be released to the media.

I see your point but we are talking about someone who denies being in that parking garage at all that night when there are visible surveillance cameras. Either not too smart or didnt think of it at the time so what would prevent him from going back to make sure there was no blood or nothing dropped like an earring, shoe, whatever. Plus he has an excuse to be there if asked. Not only is it a public place but he has a friend who lives there. I dont think he thought that far ahead. His only alibi seems to be he had to be at work and he clocks in by fingerprint and waking his brother up when he got home that night.

I am theorizing here because we know there was no sign of a struggle or fight at all near her car. No signs she ever tried to get in her car since it was locked. No visible drops of blood 4 days later.

Even though, like the article said, it could be anyone's blood, bodily fluids or even semen, what are the chances that more than one dog picked up something right in the area they were parked? I could see if they were just hitting all over the garage but it is pretty coincidental IMO and enough significance for it to be released to the media.

True.. good points & I guess he would have a legit reason to be there.. and as they say; he doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer

Maybe he did a chalk hold on her in the garage and got her in the car. Still thinking about the bite mark

Bite mark---> always suggest to me a woman desperately trying to defend herself from a sexual predator. I have not researched this but it's just my gut feeling.

Bite mark---> always suggest to me a woman desperately trying to defend herself from a sexual predator. I have not researched this but it's just my gut feeling.

Along with his other injuries--->Fighting for your life in a headlock..

I get that EA maybe isn't smart enough to have arranged to somehow smuggle Christina off into the sex trade himself, but what if he were just a pawn, sort of a temporary employee, for someone who wanted to do just that? What if he were told all he had to do, was deliver her somewhere and he'd make some good money? And that person, the organizer, could be a woman, (a jealous woman?) as easily as a man. I just can't shake this feeling that she's still out there somewhere. If some people who knew her, possibly partied with her, were somehow involved in this crime, or maybe threatened by those who were involved, they'd be motivated to be quiet about it.

I also lean towards believing him despite the alarming amount of possible evidence to prove otherwise. But I also feel that people who lie, often believe their lies to be true. I stated my theory before, that he was showing off in the parking garage and hit her by accident (which is where the damage to his car came from). So I feel in his messed up way of thinking, he didn't kill her because it was an accident.

I'm catching up, so sorry if I'm repeating something someone else posted, but I believe LE has security video that shows what happened in the garage but haven't released it or acknowledged it. Your theory could be correct. It doesn't explain his injuries, though. What do you think caused those?

The post about the nosebleed reminded me of something which speaks to the value of the stray thoughts, hypotheticals, personal experiences, and creative what-ifs.[Oh gaaah, there goes A.V. again...if the urge to stab your eyeballs out occurs, SCROLL and ROLL in lieu of flowers and verbal karate please!]

There's a whole squad of highly- educated, highly-skilled, experienced law enforcement professionals working this case from the classical/traditional path of logic, analysis, and case studies.

Compelling ourselves to promoting only a focused path, IMO, is a little like reinventing the wheel. LE has demonstrated that they're weeks ahead of some of our theories, and because they're pros, they've got certain things covered-- whole aspects already investigated and ruled out, whether or not we've been informed by the media.

When we force ourselves to stay within the realm of real and probable, we're attempting what already LE did light years ago, except we cannot do it nearly as well.

It's a little like if the fridge was broken. We've got to trust that a professional repair person is going to have certain things covered. Us asking repeatedly if anyone has checked to see if it is plugged in isn't an efficient use of time or resources. Surely the professional has it covered.

But... what if it was a rare model from the one year that the company experimented with a power switch, and it got bumped? The repair person might not even know about that obscure detail, but someone across the country may have experienced something similar years ago.

My point is, sometimes theories or even tangents don't have to be truth-thwarting 'diversions'. The more ideas put out, the more opportunities for that little 'aha' connection-- that tiny detail just outside of professional (or familial) perspective.

We're not LE, and we're not Christina's family. We're a third party with a unique opportunity to help and support without the intensity of community responsibility and gut-wrenching emotion.

LE doesn't need us to do their job, and Christina's family doesn't need a forum cannibalizing itself in their sweet daughter's name.

We speculate. We analyze. We ponder. We discuss.

We've done good, team.
We'll keep doing good.

Love all angles presented and anything that keeps the conversation-candle going in Christina's name.

Keep all those great ideas flowing!
Ultimately, the only things that will bring Christina home are cooperation and collaboration.

The post about the nosebleed reminded me of something which speaks to the value of the stray thoughts, hypotheticals, personal experiences, and creative what-ifs.[Oh gaaah, there goes A.V. again...if the urge to stab your eyeballs out occurs, SCROLL and ROLL in lieu of flowers and verbal karate please!]

There's a whole squad of highly- educated, highly-skilled, experienced law enforcement professionals working this case from the classical/traditional path of logic, analysis, and case studies.

Compelling ourselves to promoting only a focused path, IMO, is a little like reinventing the wheel. LE has demonstrated that they're weeks ahead of some of our theories, and because they're pros, they've got certain things covered-- whole aspects already investigated and ruled out, whether or not we've been informed by the media.

When we force ourselves to stay within the realm of real and probable, we're attempting what already LE did light years ago, except we cannot do it nearly as well.

It's a little like if the fridge was broken. We've got to trust that a professional repair person is going to have certain things covered. Us asking repeatedly if anyone has checked to see if it is plugged in isn't an efficient use of time or resources. Surely the professional has it covered.

But... what if it was a rare model from the one year that the company experimented with a power switch, and it got bumped? The repair person might not even know about that obscure detail, but someone across the country may have experienced something similar years ago.

My point is, sometimes theories or even tangents don't have to be truth-thwarting 'diversions'. The more ideas put out, the more opportunities for that little 'aha' connection-- that tiny detail just outside of professional (or familial) perspective.

We're not LE, and we're not Christina's family. We're a third party with a unique opportunity to help and support without the intensity of community responsibility and gut-wrenching emotion.

LE doesn't need us to do their job, and Christina's family doesn't need a forum cannibalizing itself in their sweet daughter's name.

We speculate. We analyze. We ponder. We discuss.

We've done good, team.
We'll keep doing good.

Love all angles presented and anything that keeps the conversation-candle going in Christina's name.

Keep all those great ideas flowing!
Ultimately, the only things that will bring Christina home are cooperation and collaboration.

Great post A.V.

Great post A.V.
Thanks, zipp!

I love that we have this place where we can transform our own past pain into someone else's healing-through-answers.

Together we heal, and when Christina is found, it will be the culmination of collaboration.

I'm catching up, so sorry if I'm repeating something someone else posted, but I believe LE has security video that shows what happened in the garage but haven't released it or acknowledged it. Your theory could be correct. It doesn't explain his injuries, though. What do you think caused those?

Yes... I respect all opinions, ideas & theories & am completely open to them. I analyze them, think about them, visualize them & the minute I think "well that could have happened", his injuries take me back to square one and I can't get around it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysisterskeeper