GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This all depends on training. Decomp scent changes several times. Some dogs are not trained on that initial decomp scent (the one that happens at death to several minutes past), so if someone dies and then is immediately moved, some dogs can miss that alert as it wasn't a smell they knew, others will connect the dots and still alert, and then there are some that have actually trained on it (which as you can imagine can be hard to do as you kinda need a fresh scent source).

Above ground, up in a tree, below ground, it's all a matter of training. Depends on who certification is done through. Personally I think all dogs should be certified to at least an 18" depth and 8 ft up, otherwise, well, I can trip and find them myself. Some dogs are trained to much higher and deeper, going as much as 15-20 ft deep. Just all depends on your resources and how much time you are willing to spend training, how good you are and how good your dog is.

Absolutely amazing information SARX , Thank You So Much. I am curious, how long does training for Cadaver Dogs take or is it on going?

Guys....I am so bad at this stuff. I need the police blotter that was posted a long time ago. The one that shows a disturbance at Skruggs like between 2am and 4am the 30th, can someone please please get me that as quickly as possible?

JMOM- Do you have any Questions for SARX - He is a VERIFIED EXPERT of K-9 SAR

I think the important thing to consider is that the blood (or whatever the "one hit") was, was where EA's car was parked. Though not a big garage, it isn't an old garage and I'm sure this type of hit isn't covering the garage. So what is the likelihood that someone else lost blood /semen/ whatever in this identical spot out of all the parking spots in this particular garage?

I have never been to that garage but from what everyone describes, it is a very busy place. That would be the luckiest break I've ever seen if it turned out to be Christina's blood after all this time - I mean a good thing, but the odds would have to be astronomical IMO.

Maybe SB was still there. I don't remember hearing what time she left, but she was parked in the parking garage per warrant IIRC. I wonder if her car was still there at 4am or not...
Per warrant PP and SB were there and ready to walk her to car but EA was leaving so she walked with him.

JMOM- Do you have any Questions for SARX - He is a VERIFIED EXPERT of K-9 SAR

I just need clarification - as usual. So the cadaver dogs are not trained on any one person's scent? right? They are trained to sniff out certain things like bodily fluids period?

Edited to add - sorry I'm not JMOM - just bounced off your post for additional questions.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, I thought we knew the SB had left earlier in the night? Was that stated in the warrant or MSM? It is driving me crazy- but I figured SN would be the fourth in the apt. because I thought SB had left already.

ETA: Just saw Faithx2 's post

BBM below:
weren't SB (female) and SN (male) at the apartment, as well??

SN. Per his interview. Didn't he say she insisted on leaving?

I would also look into the people who left befor she did. Maybe they left, but didn't go far. Check their phone pings. Maybe they were actually nearby.

Maybe SB was still there. I don't remember hearing what time she left, but she was parked in the parking garage per warrant IIRC. I wonder if her car was still there at 4am or not...

And, catpatrol you are amazing!

Please know that I am not accusing you of anything. I just feel by reading your posts, you are so sure he is not involved it seems to me that you could have info that would prove that. That's all. I really don't care who is involved. I know Paula and PPD will take care of them. I, just like you and everyone else, want to bring Christina home. So my plea is not to just you but to anyone reading Christina's thread to please go tell someone if you have info. Even if it doesn't seem all that important. It could be the piece we need to find her. I welcome your ideas. I welcome everyone's ideas. I do not at all shut out anything just because someone doesn't necessarily agree with me. I get frustrated because I feel as if I am being picked fun at sometimes and it's not necessary. I am not a professional sleuther, I am just a person that is trying to help find my friends child.

JMOM,
I am sorry you feel picked on here. There is no excuse for that. I've been reading Websleuths since 2008 and Ive never seen so much petty bickering as I have on this thread. I choose not to participate much on this thread but am reading everything and your posts are extremely valuable. You don't have to be here, but you choose to, and I admire you for throwing yourself into the frying pan every day, while dealing with your own personal tragedy. I am hoping that in the coming days, we will get some solidifying information that will increase the morale around here, and we can all act as a team to find Christina, which is our sole purpose for being here. Keep doing what you're doing. There are many more like me out here who appreciate your help and insight.

JMOM are you saying that a camera is angled so that they were able to see Christina's car the entire time it was in the garage? they never saw her go over to her car at all?

JMOM are you saying that a camera is angled so that they were able to see Christina's car the entire time it was in the garage? they never saw her go over to her car at all?
I remember Carlton had said this a few weeks ago.

I have never been to that garage but from what everyone describes, it is a very busy place. That would be the luckiest break I've ever seen if it turned out to be Christina's blood after all this time - I mean a good thing, but the odds would have to be astronomical IMO.
My job takes me just across the street from the garage 1-3 times each week so it is always a point of attention for me. One Friday or I believe it was Sat a little over month 1 passed it was closed by blockades and I drove over to check it out and saw workers inside and the entire lower level was soaking wet. I assume they had power washed or just done some kind of major cleaning. I was suprised they would do so on a weekend anyway and saddened while worried some evidence might be lost but had to assume LE had probably done all they needed. I know so little about what and where the dogs alerted but what I saw makes me feel it might be something newer also. Everyday I hope and pray for a break and I know it is coming soon!

Good theory IMO, I want to discuss this a bit if we could:

If a friend was jealous, what type of plan do you think she could come up with? Do you think the so called friend wanted to hurt her or just get her out of the picture and how? I am interested in this theory!

I'm also intrigued in it and ANY theory that may help us bring more evidence and thoughts of what if or what may have happened. we need answered and with three months I'm willing to consider something with valid ideas and this is the first anyone has spoken or provided something plausible from what I can tell

Please know that I am not accusing you of anything. I just feel by reading your posts, you are so sure he is not involved it seems to me that you could have info that would prove that. That's all. I really don't care who is involved. I know Paula and PPD will take care of them. I, just like you and everyone else, want to bring Christina home. So my plea is not to just you but to anyone reading Christina's thread to please go tell someone if you have info. Even if it doesn't seem all that important. It could be the piece we need to find her. I welcome your ideas. I welcome everyone's ideas. I do not at all shut out anything just because someone doesn't necessarily agree with me. I get frustrated because I feel as if I am being picked fun at sometimes and it's not necessary. I am not a professional sleuther, I am just a person that is trying to help find my friends child.

Piggybacking here and I feel same way. If you have beliefs share them otherwise it's hard to have credibility in your thoughts. I believe I can be objective if something is posted that was possible but want some kind of fact if possible to help me understand others thinking and or to have them plea their arguments so I can understand.[modsnip] Please for Christina if you care about her coming home and or finding the truth of what happened tell PPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin