GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has CM's personal Laptop and or Desktop had a forensic file search done?
Perhaps a newish type friend met up with them at Henry's?
Has there been anyone unfamiliar that started showing up around CM in recent weeks before that Friday night??

I believe you are correct but that would make 5 not 4 so who was left at 4am? CM, EA, PP and who?

SN gave a statement in MSM that he WAS there when Christina insisted on leaving. I need to dig that up.

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

I don't think some of it is very unlikely JMO. Looking back at what I have seen from some that were there, and not heard, it interests me enough to keep this convo going. And of course, what was found recently in the garage with the pups.

If in fact the "scent" the dogs picked up on was Christina's blood, that would seem like evidence that a crime had been committed? Am I correct in my thinking? Any legal people here that can answer that for me? I have no clue just asking.

If someone came up to CM while she was at her car door and hurt her enough to get her to go with them, would the camera have caught that?

I am not liking the hit the dogs got in the garage. JMO.....I don't believe it's nothing. But I want to know who, how, where (this mostly), and why? Just one thing that can lead us to her. Just one thing.

Here is my thoughts, IF there was a crime scene, LE would not say there was not and they would not let someone drive the car home. Although, in another case, they did just that, which was SO stupid IMO and I feel will bite them in the behind. Anyway. But, I really don't get the vibe that there was a crime scene, as they have cameras and the car was released. So, no crime scene, IMO. Then go to with what the dogs found. I have no doubt the scent is hers. These dogs are very knowledgable. IF she left in EA's car, I believe she was conscience and alive and in the front seat. I say this because, they took the front passanger seatbelt and mats. Based on no crime scene and the time he took to get to toll, IF she went in his car, I believe she did go in conscience.

IF they had him on film or anyone on film and her unconscience in the trunk or back seat, that person would be arrest for the least kidnapping. Personally, I dont believe there are cameras showing her getting in to the car for a couple reasons. One, they state we believe she got in his car. Two, if they knew she went in the car because very thing is on film, there is no reason to bring the dogs to the garage.

Oh, and I don't think this has anything to do with the sext trade. Jealousy is the root of evil as my mom would say.

I believe you are correct but that would make 5 not 4 so who was left at 4am? CM, EA, PP and who?

I had always heard in all the reports that it was 4-5 people. I also think that info was gathered from the "friends" at the apartment, so who KNOWS how many were there IYKWIM?!?

I would also look into the people who left befor she did. Maybe they left, but didn't go far. Check their phone pings. Maybe they were actually nearby.

No need you are correct he did.

SN gave a statement in MSM that he WAS there when Christina insisted on leaving. I need to dig that up.

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

I want this to be known to everyone that visits this thread:

I want to find Christina....If either EA, ALP, HF, PP or XYZ did something to prevent her from being able to contact family or God forbid she is deceased, I want all of them to pay for what they have done. Period!!!!! The main objective now is to find her. IMO none of these people are her "friends" if they are withholding information to "save their own *advertiser censored**" and preventing LE and/or her family from finding her. Whatever shape she is in.

That being said, tell me what you think. I will tell you what I think. I think EA may not be smart enough to mastermind some elaborate sex trade sale. I think it is much more likely that maybe someone was jealous of her. Maybe someone that is used to having things handed to them, the spotlight always being on them, and they didn't like her to take that spotlight off of them. Very likely. Now, if Christina wasn't close to EA, and the so called jealous person invited him, I can't put together what the plan was, but I think it went terribly wrong. Can someone help me fill in the gaps? Or throw ideas of the gaps?

With what info I have on the dogs and what is going on with that, and I am not releasing any of it, I am sorry but I can't. I am interested if you think she was in the trunk in the parking garage or does LE have them on CCTV leaving there both in the front seat or was she incapacitated in the back seat? I honestly believe she left that garage in his vehicle. JMO

Just to add on, I have stated that Google Maps shows the drive time to be 9 minutes from SOL to Custer & 121.. It took EA 11 minutes, with probably NO traffic. That leaves 2 minutes extra.. A LOT can happen in a 2 minute period.. (sit there & stare at your watch for 120 seconds.. )

I hate when people talk about missing people (especially missing for just a few days) in the past tense. JMO

Yes I believe the camera's would have seen that. Her car can be seen in the CCTV's. LE said she didn't get to her car nor did her car leave the garage and was still locked, in either the affidavit or the warrant. One of the two. So we do know that she didn't get to or in her car.

If someone came up to CM while she was at her car door and hurt her enough to get her to go with them, would the camera have caught that?

WOW....good catch!

Tell me this is just a typo...
"Plano police have not named Arochi as a suspect or charge him with any crime. In an interview with FOX 4 he denied any involvement in her death."

I think one of the Verified Professionals SARX specializes in Cadaver Dogs and may be able to offer insight on many of the questions about the amazing skills of the Dogs.

Perhaps he will join in to answer

Along the line of the conversation with others involved - could both EA and CM have been forced to get in EA's car and drive somewhere? Reasons could be varied. JMO Hoping a light bulb will go off between all of us here.

In the affidavit, it says "the camaro" is seen driving out. It does not say EA is seen driving out.
Anybody could have been in his car. Him. Christina. Anybody else.

I am not liking the hit the dogs got in the garage. JMO.....I don't believe it's nothing. But I want to know who, how, where (this mostly), and why? Just one thing that can lead us to her. Just one thing.

heres how I look at it. It can't be every which way. It can't be all of these things.

Meaning if there really are all these cameras that work so much, that if someone moved her car it would have been seen and if she left any other way then his car then they would have known, then they would have had to seen her get in his car. If this, then she couldn't have been knocked out or unconscience leaving bodily fluids because that would allow them to arrest him. If they don't, then they aren't good at what they do and I refuse to believe that.

So, if there are no cameras then, yes, bodily fluids could occur she could have been knocked out, and put in the car. BUT, please note, she could have also gone in someone else's car, walked out of the lot into another car, been attacked by somewhere else, got a bloody nose, etc.

Just wanted to note, I have no knowledge of cadaver dogs, but my friends dog is a bomb/drug (not officially the name) for the police department and works at one of the largest airports in the US. They are amazing! I also do have faith in what they do.

Hi all, just got a pm request to try and answer some questions. Can someone give the rundown or post # on the dog question?

I want this to be known to everyone that visits this thread:

I want to find Christina....If either EA, ALP, HF, PP or XYZ did something to prevent her from being able to contact family or God forbid she is deceased, I want all of them to pay for what they have done. Period!!!!! The main objective now is to find her. IMO none of these people are her "friends" if they are withholding information to "save their own *advertiser censored**" and preventing LE and/or her family from finding her. Whatever shape she is in.

That being said, tell me what you think. I will tell you what I think. I think EA may not be smart enough to mastermind some elaborate sex trade sale. I think it is much more likely that maybe someone was jealous of her. Maybe someone that is used to having things handed to them, the spotlight always being on them, and they didn't like her to take that spotlight off of them. Very likely. Now, if Christina wasn't close to EA, and the so called jealous person invited him, I can't put together what the plan was, but I think it went terribly wrong. Can someone help me fill in the gaps? Or throw ideas of the gaps?

With what info I have on the dogs and what is going on with that, and I am not releasing any of it, I am sorry but I can't. I am interested if you think she was in the trunk in the parking garage or does LE have them on CCTV leaving there both in the front seat or was she incapacitated in the back seat? I honestly believe she left that garage in his vehicle. JMO

I agree. From everything I've heard from you, Carltondance and the news, I believe she left in his car. HOWEVER, all along I believed there was more video from the garage than Christina and EA walking in. I believed LE had video (unreleased) that had her getting in EA's car willingly. Hence no crime or crime scene at that point. I don't really think anyone else is involved.

Now with what the dog has come up with I still believe she went out in EA's car. I'm just not sure what state she was in now. It puts my speculation that LE had video of her getting in the car willingly or any video in that area at all in doubt. I hate to think of it, but it brings me back to the Wheel of Misfortune case (I can't find the Youtube link right now), if LE doesn't have any video of HOW Christina got in the car.

Also in regard to that case, I am thinking that after 11 days of LE testing and searching EA's car, there is more missing or being tested than a passenger seat belt and floor mats.

I hate when people talk about missing people (especially missing for just a few days) in the past tense. JMO

I agree and he is not the only one who does. There are other friends of Christina's who do the same thing. It is sad and alarming, to me. If you google, you will see more.

Hi all, just got a pm request to try and answer some questions. Can someone give the rundown or post # on the dog question?

Hi and thank you - are cadaver dogs trained only for some type of death scent (ugh) and search and rescue dogs for a live person? Or can one dog be trained in both? (I'm sure there are other questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody