GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely amazing information SARX , Thank You So Much. I am curious, how long does training for Cadaver Dogs take or is it on going?

The initial training is about 12-18 months and then it is ongoing, as in weekly!

I just need clarification - as usual. So the cadaver dogs are not trained on any one person's scent? right? They are trained to sniff out certain things like bodily fluids period?

Edited to add - sorry I'm not JMOM - just bounced off your post for additional questions.

That is correct.

I remember Carlton had said this a few weeks ago.

Thanks, I must have missed that. That totally eliminates one alternate theory I had given a sliver of possibility. At this point, i just don't see how EA could not be involved in SOME way. I personally believe he is the primary person responsible, and things just continue to point in his direction.

That is correct.

Thanks. Just curious, the Artucle in this case has the PI as stating they believe the scent found was her blood. from what I am understanding from you, it can be anyone's, so why would they think it is hers and why would they come to this conclusion. Thank is advance.

Thanks. Just curious, the Artucle in this case has the PI as stating they believe the scent found was her blood. from what I am understanding from you, it can be anyone's, so why would they think it is hers and why would they come to this conclusion. Thank is advance.

Jumping off this post, is it possible that they are using two different types of dogs? One that is trained to identify blood/bodily fluids or decomp and the other trained to find a particular scent (in this case Christina's scent)? Therefore if both dogs alert to a spot it would suggest that it was Christina's blood?

ETA: Disregard, per Brittany's article they aren't trained on Christina's scent.

Finally off work, trying to catch up!! Thanx to Sarx for explaining some things i was confused on. Also, JMOM, glad you're still here and I'm so happy the dogs are there!!! Just a friendly reminder for everyone, keep clearing out your PM's, we can't send messages when they are full!!

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: :loveyou:

Maybe SB was still there. I don't remember hearing what time she left, but she was parked in the parking garage per warrant IIRC. I wonder if her car was still there at 4am or not...

And if it was, what did she think about the fact that Christina's car was still there when she got in hers?

I'm so glad to read that it seems that things are starting to move but I'm not quite understanding how the dogs will help, if they pick up any and all bodily fluid scents won't they be overwhelmed by all the smells that must be in the garage?

Could sarx explain please how the narrow down what they smell and isolate Christina's scent from all the other people who might have urinated, cut themselves, vomited in the last 3 months in the garage?

Thanks

So earlier I read that Paula thought it was blood, I wonder why that part was left out of this article. Or did I just miss it. I do not think in any way that she was harmed in that lot, so that leads me to think she threw up, had blood, or went to the bathroom. She could have got sick again, as a VI previously explained happened. Had to go to the bathroom, doubtful, but been there in my 20's and done it MANY times...so sad and embarrassed to admit. Or she bled...bloody nose, had a cut, etc. I don't think it was sex.

And if it was, what did she think about the fact that Christina's car was still there when she got in hers?

Unless we are being misinformed SB must have left earlier as the only other vehicles still there at 4 am were security

Unless we are being misinformed SB must have left earlier as the only other vehicles still there at 4 am were security

I'd have to go dig up the info - but I thought it was that the only vehicles that LEFT the garage around that time were EAs and security. I don't remember clarification that there were no other cars left in the garage at that time? I could be completely wrong.

I'm so glad to read that it seems that things are starting to move but I'm not quite understanding how the dogs will help, if they pick up any and all bodily fluid scents won't they be overwhelmed by all the smells that must be in the garage?

Could sarx explain please how the narrow down what they smell and isolate Christina's scent from all the other people who might have urinated, cut themselves, vomited in the last 3 months in the garage?

Thanks

Sar,
Another question, which you may have answered. How long does these bodily fluid scents last for and can anything get rid of them? Meaning if a car leaks gas or the garage being cleaned as a poster witnessed? I am assuming no, but wanted to be sure.

KRLD AM News Radio has been mentioning CM & the search with dogs every hour, all day today... along with a short blurb from Anna about the defensive training class.. FYI

I think it was the last two cars to leave were security- I don't think it necessarily meant to garage was clear of cars bc Christina's car was still there... MOO :)

Per brittany feagan article
"It doesn’t mean death, it means any type of fluid that a human would secrete,” Boudreaux clarified. “They’ll go out and go to the area that we want them to go and they’ll give us a sign [if they detect something]. Each dog has a different sign. Some sit, some lay down. I’ve had some where they howl at the ceiling when they pick up that scent.”

I wish we knew which fluid.
I wouldn't picture semen as the first one but.....gross.

I hope they get another search warrant for his car, any other vehicle he could have had access to that night, and his house. I feel they need to have the cadaver dogs see if they hit on the trunk or inside of his car.

It is not clear if they just reviewed the surveillance video for that night until they see his car leave but I wonder if they could go back and review the surveillance for the next few days to see if he went back to possibly do some cleaning up before she was reported missing. He had 4 days to cover his tracks and that is why it is taking so long to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13