GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True that. Yorkies are so cute. I had a dachshund, he passed away two months ago. I miss him so much, everyone called him my shadow bc he would follow me everywhere. When we would go to the beach strangers would take pictures and video him bc he would play soccer with people and other random cute things he would do. He loved everyone. Sorry for the OT derailment.

The Rainbow Bridge....:cry::cry:

They are our four-legged kids and furry helpers -Love all mine

I hope there is enhanced footage of surrounding business's that might be able to tell if there was anyone perhaps followed that camaro out of the garage at 3:58am

If LE is doing their job, which I believe they are, they have checked out that possibility. The other 2 cars were cleared, so, if someone followed EA, it wasn't from inside the garage, but elsewhere.

If LE is doing their job, which I believe they are, they have checked out that possibility. The other 2 cars were cleared, so, if someone followed EA, it wasn't from inside the garage, but elsewhere.

That was were I was going with that, Of course LE is doing their job. I am hoping that any enhanced footage would help like
..did he turn left at Parkwood or right at Parkwood off lois? if he used that back area exit
or
did he exit out the bishop/lois side and turn left or turn right

That was were I was going with that, Of course LE is doing their job. I am hoping that any enhanced footage would help like
..did he turn left at Parkwood or right at Parkwood off lois? if he used that back area exit
or

Would LE need footage for that or would phone pings be accurate enough to map his route until he turned the phone off?

or

Lots of unanswered questions we all have. They'll tell us when they're ready to, I imagine.

Would LE need footage for that or would phone pings be accurate enough to map his route until he turned the phone off?

Not sure .... I am curious as to which exit and which way he went ..
I was told the pings use the triangulation
I wish it was like a mapped GPS thing ..that would help LE a bit for sure.

My Mom and I were discussing this last night and she told me that when my brothers were in their early 20's, they both still lived at home and she said they brought girls home late at night thru the back door. Of course the door and their rooms were at the other end of a large home. Maybe EA brought Christina to his home to (pick-up something) but made a advance, she fought him, and he broke her neck or something. He woke up his brother for help to dispose of her body.

My Mom and I were discussing this last night and she told me that when my brothers were in their early 20's, they both still lived at home and she said they brought girls home late at night thru the back door. Of course the door and their rooms were at the other end of a large home. Maybe EA brought Christina to his home to (pick-up something) but made a advance, she fought him, and he broke her neck or something. He woke up his brother for help to dispose of her body.

Possible scenario........ Many others have brought that possibility up.....perhaps he offered her a place to sleep at his parents' home. Sounds innocuous enough.

"Arochi denies any involvement in her death" Crying actual tears.. I seriously want to fly to Plano and beat the answers out of this kid. Heart shattering into a million pieces :-( Christina, you have made such an incredible impact on the world. I never got the honor of meeting you but your smile just captivated me.. It's been way too long, you need to come home. And the person responsible for ripping the light from Jonnis' life needs to be held accountable. Hugging my boys and praying for you..

#ComeHomeChristina

Sending you hugs from Dallas!!! Give your boys hugs too! No mom should ever suffer the loss or abduction of a child in any manner. I know it happens but I still pray because it hurts. I can't have children but even still I believe the pain would be worse to have one taken away against their will. Praying for our sweet girl

Sending you hugs from Dallas!!! Give your boys hugs too! No mom should ever suffer the loss or abduction of a child in any manner. I know it happens but I still pray because it hurts. I can't have children but even still I believe the pain would be worse to have one taken away against their will. Praying for our sweet girl

Heck, I had my CAT taken away for a week, a couple of years ago (he bit the vet).. It was during Christmas & my wife & I never had such a miserable holiday... We both cried when they took him away.. I CANNOT imagine what Jonni & family are going through!! This is unbelievable....

I think EA is very clever. Remember when he had that arrogant pic of himself on FB, wearing sunglasses and had his Camero prominently displayed?? Now he has pic of him kissing a puppy.....I think he is much smarter than some are giving him credit for....Don't let his baby face and stupid lies persuade you otherwise. That is just what he wants you to think.

I also think from Jonni's radio interview and other articles lately, people believe her intention was getting a ride back home to Fort Worth. JMO

I'm catching up reading, so apologize if this was answered, but I haven't thought this at all up until now. I listened to the radio show but was also working, so could have missed something. This would be really interesting.

I think EA is very clever. Remember when he had that arrogant pic of himself on FB, wearing sunglasses and had his Camero prominently displayed?? Now he has pic of him kissing a puppy.....I think he is much smarter than some are giving him credit for....Don't let his baby face and stupid lies persuade you otherwise. That is just what he wants you to think.

Wow. Is EA the only 20-something male to have a pic with shades and a car that he may be proud of? Also, is he the only person to change a pic on FB? I'm not sure how that reads as arrogant. It seems fairly common. (imo)

Yeah, I remember those pics.. Somebody probably advised him to change that.. don't know if it was his decision. I always felt he would be better off just deleting his FB account.

Wow. Is EA the only 20-something male to have a pic with shades and a car that he may be proud of? Also, is he the only person to change a pic on FB? I'm not sure how that reads as arrogant. It seems fairly common. (imo)

Well, he didn't only change his pic.. he changed his whole page.

Two observations.

I clicked on the thread and after 20 minutes still had not a clue what was going on. I finally googled the name and got a good summary in about two minutes. Would be nice if these thread had summaries with just information so far.

Regarding search dogs. There are dogs that can follow the scent of a person in a car just from the molecules that go out the car window. It is baffling that these dogs are not used immediately, and instead cadaver dogs are more in demand. In this case it might or might not have been useful, but in general a lot of search efforts could be solved quickly just by being very quick to use search dogs. A girl disappearing in a parking garage is about as obvious an abduction as you will find. When someone says "disappeared in parking garage" the correct response is "dog is on the way".

Gosh, I think he comes across as very arrogant and entitled. But, Puppy kissing......on FB.......that's staged, coached and rehearsed.

DEAR Mr & Ms SANTA CLAUS ,

Please Let PPD Announce The Suspect(s) For Christina .
Please Make Sure All The Party People and Any & All The Friends That Have Been Naughty Get Nothing
But Coal To Use For Fingerprints.

Thank-You

But seriously folks, it is time for Forensics to be back in for some results.
Also - Why has PPD NOT Arrested Arochi Yet on at least his INTERFERENCE Of PUBLIC DUTY charge??
At least that way he is off the streets and might turn over any other information he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState