GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EA would rather portray himself as an innocent, harmless "puppy kissing" individual. I believe there is an obvious reason for that, which in my opinion has backfired..

Guys the quotes are going wonky. Can you please try to adjust it? I think the response has to be below the quoted post... after the closed bar.. slash... word > quote.

One strange observation I've made & don't know if y'all have noticed.. EA seems to look different in various pictures & I can't put my finger on it.. i.e. his original FB pic, the pic from his phone arrest, the pics from his interview & the puppy kissing picture... no big deal and doesn't mean anything.. just something I noticed. Almost looks like a different person.. (or is it just me..lol)

I see what you're saying I just don't find it nefarious. Many people change their hair color to a drastically different color, cut their hair, shave their heads, get extensions, lose 20 pounds; I can go on.

The family or anyone involved with Christina's team has not threatened enrique or his family. Don't think that would fly too well with LE. Can't control what random people do. Just wanted to put that out there. If there is any proof that family has threatened them I'd sure like to see it. JMO

I don't quite understand your question, but his home was picketed for valid and was legal.
I think if EA's family was threatened as he claims, it was due to EA's involvement in the disappearance of Christina rather than the legal, reasonable and peaceful picketing.

I see what you're saying I just don't find it nefarious. Many people change their hair color to a drastically different color, cut their hair, shave their heads, get extensions, lose 20 pounds; I can go on.

It was simply an observation.. nothing more, nothing less! I'll move on..

I don't quite understand your question, but his home was picketed for valid reasons and was legal.
I think if EA's family was threatened as he claims, it was due to EA's involvement in the disappearance of Christina rather than the legal, reasonable and peaceful picketing.

My point that if my home was picketed and my family was threatened, I would find that upsetting.... especially if I did not kidnap a person, but was being accused of such (or worse) by picketers. If it was legal, then fine. Doesn't mean it wasn't unsettling.

Exactly, just like a make-over.

The family or anyone involved with Christina's team has not threatened enrique or his family. Don't think that would fly too well with LE. Can't control what random people do. Just wanted to put that out there. If there is any proof that family has threatened them I'd sure like to see it. JMO

JMOM, I didn't say anything about Christina's family doing anything wrong. I didn't mention Christina's family at all. But that is so true that threatening people does not fly too well with LE. I completely agree. And if random people do illegal things, threatening in whatever manner - that can be controlled, dealt with... when LE is contacted.

Additionally, if EA or his family felt threatened for whatever reason, it could have been because people were just outside the home - even if on public property - holding signs with messages and yelling things that the Arochi family found unsettling.

My point that if my home was picketed and my family was threatened, I would find that upsetting.... especially if I did not kidnap a person, but was being accused of such (or worse) by picketers. If it was legal, then fine. Doesn't mean it wasn't unsettling.

I believe that was the picketers point......they wanted answers from EA that were not and have not been forthcoming. EA and his family were in no way threatened by Christina's family or the picketers, either.

*Sigh* I see we're no further than we were last time I checked in.

Regarding the dog's hit in the garage.... If LE saw Christina's car pull in and park, there would be footage of an assualt there that would cause said hit, right? Someone mentioned EA dropping her back to the apartment. That's something I thought early on. If she lost her keys and didn't realize until they were getting close to the car (apartment said to be 20 min walking distance) then he could have offered to drop her back at the apartment. IMO, LE has video they aren't sharing. It's been said in media or warrant that LE saw her pull in and park. It's also been said EA's car was pretty close by. Those things make me believe they saw something on camera (LE) or saw nothing. Either she gott into his car willingly or something else happened. But if LE saw on tape her gettting intto his car, why did they need tthe seatbelt from his car? Blood? I don't tthink itt's far fetched that he dropped her back at tthe apartment and something happened tthere, and maybe THAT is why LE has nott made an arrestt or officially named him POI.

Sorry for the multiple 'T' my keyboard is jacked.

Two observations.
with just information so far.
I clicked on the thread and after 20 minutes still had not a clue what was going on. I finally googled the name and got a good summary in about two minutes. Would be nice if these thread had summaries

Regarding search dogs. There are dogs that can follow the scent of a person in a car just from the molecules that go out the car window. It is baffling that these dogs are not used immediately, and instead cadaver dogs are more in demand. In this case it might or might not have been useful, but in general a lot of search efforts could be solved quickly just by being very quick to use search dogs. A girl disappearing in a parking garage is about as obvious an abduction as you will find. When someone says "disappeared in parking garage" the correct response is "dog is on the way".

So after 4 days dogs could still pick up a scent in a garage? I guess we don't know if PPD brought in dogs at any point? And I would assume they could have dogs in EA's car at some point? Thoughts?

I completely agree with you. So tired of this coming up. Maybe there's a forum out there for debating the legalities of picketing a possible murder's home by distraught family members. This one isn't it IMO. Let's move on, please...

I guess it was a slow news day? I have seen too much out there...

Regarding picketing, this was done in the Dylan Redwine case, I truly believe the outside influence that stemmed from the picketing and thus the elementt that came in from thatt has caused that case to stall and no arrest have been made even though his (may he rest in peace) parttial remains were found. MOOO

I was there all but 1 day of picketing and there was never anything yelled. Just held signs and stood there. No yelling or shouting whatsoever.

JMOM, I didn't say anything about Christina's family doing anything wrong. I didn't mention Christina's family at all. But that is so true that threatening people does not fly too well with LE. I completely agree. And if random people do illegal things, threatening in whatever manner - that can be controlled, dealt with... when LE is contacted.

Additionally, if EA or his family felt threatened for whatever reason, it could have been because people were just outside the home - even if on public property - holding signs with messages and yelling things that the Arochi family found unsettling.

Anyone who says they wouldn't be publicly calling out the last person to see their missing 23 year old daughter and who is refusing to speak to them is crazy. Sorry to keep the discussion going, but really, can you say without a doubt what you would do in that situation?

Please do not tell others how or what to post, don't tell others to move on. If you want to move on that's fine but don't tell others to move on.

Anyone who says they wouldn't be publicly calling out the last person to see their missing 23 year old daughter and who is refusing to speak to them is crazy. Sorry to keep the discussion going, but really, can you say without a doubt what you would do in that situation?

I don't think anyone can say what they'd do if tthey were in the situation unless they were in the situation. I can say if there were a group of people and none of tthem would talk to me, I'd put tthem all on blast, not justt the last to see them.

I understand. Probably was unsettling. Christina missing 3 months and his lies are unsettling to all of us as well. He has a huge scrapbook he showed in interviews so he can share the so called threats with LE and his attorney and they can deal with that. Not concerned about that cause we didn't do that. We just want to find Christina. Picketing has been over for a while. Can we move on? Let's talk about his injuries and his bite mark. That can help us find her I think. Where do u think he got those. And can you tell me your theory on what you think happened? You may have shared that with all of the other requests. Been out all day and haven't seen it.

I don't think anyone can say what they'd do if tthey were in the situation unless they were in the situation. I can say if there were a group of people and none of tthem would talk to me, I'd put tthem all on blast, not justt the last to see them.

THIS!!! I was posting the same thing and you beat me to it. Yes.

Fair enough. It seemed that you were insinuating that the family picketing has caused the case to stall with your previous comment, so I'm surprised that you would picket the whole group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member