GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Is EA the only 20-something male to have a pic with shades and a car that he may be proud of? Also, is he the only person to change a pic on FB? I'm not sure how that reads as arrogant. It seems fairly common. (imo)

Gosh, I think he comes across as very arrogant and entitled. But, Puppy kissing......on FB.......that's staged, coached and rehearsed.

Yep.. I guarantee that the puppy WAS NOT his idea..

I had a friend go missing and her body was discovered 3 days after she went missing. Her vehicle was found in a different parking lot from where it was originally parked (about a mile away). There was quite a bit of discrepancy about if it was moved, when it was moved and who moved it. Everyone had an opinion. Police took swabs in her car, not expecting to find anything. From a single drop of sweat found on the steering column, her murderer was found to be a serial killer/rapist that had been dormant for many years. It proved he was in her car. It was only a few months later he was caught and jailed. That single drop of blood or spit that was found in the parking garage could be the piece that brings closure.

Thanks for this info. It's very interesting. And I'm very sorry about your friend.

One strange observation I've made & don't know if y'all have noticed.. EA seems to look different in various pictures & I can't put my finger on it.. i.e. his original FB pic, the pic from his phone arrest, the pics from his interview & the puppy kissing picture... no big deal and doesn't mean anything.. just something I noticed. Almost looks like a different person.. (or is it just me..lol)

Wow. Is EA the only 20-something male to have a pic with shades and a car that he may be proud of? Also, is he the only person to change a pic on FB? I'm not sure how that reads as arrogant. It seems fairly common. (imo)

No but he did all this after deleting ALL 2014 posts and pics. Why do that if you are so innocent?

One strange observation I've made & don't know if y'all have noticed.. EA seems to look different in various pictures & I can't put my finger on it.. i.e. his original FB pic, the pic from his phone arrest, the pics from his interview & the puppy kissing picture... no big deal and doesn't mean anything.. just something I noticed. Almost looks like a different person.. (or is it just me..lol)

I noticed that too! The puppy pic must be very old and if I remember correctly in the sunglass pic, his hair was slicked back, like Elvis P I think.

Well, he didn't only change his pic.. he changed his whole page.

I see your point and I didn't know that. But still ...is that so weird? Didn't other people surrounding this case close their pages or shut them down or change them? TIA

Originally posted by jazz

I noticed that too! The puppy pic must be very old and if I remember correctly in the sunglass pic, his hair was slicked back, like Elvis P I think.

His hair was slicked back? I'm not sure how that matters. (?) Just trying to follow along.

No but he did all this after deleting ALL 2014 posts and pics. Why do that if you are so innocent?

Why do that if one's home is picketed and one's family is threatened?

DEAR Mr & Ms SANTA CLAUS ,

Please Let PPD Announce The Suspect(s) For Christina .
Please Make Sure All The Party People and Any & All The Friends That Have Been Naughty Get Nothing
But Coal To Use For Fingerprints.

Thank-You

But seriously folks, it is time for Forensics to be back in for some results.
Also - Why has PPD NOT Arrested Arochi Yet on at least his INTERFERENCE Of PUBLIC DUTY charge??
At least that way he is off the streets and might turn over any other information he has.

We are All asking ourselves those very same questions, but no answers, yet.

I see your point and I didn't know that. But still ...is that so weird? Didn't other people surrounding this case close their pages or shut them down or change them? TIA

His hair was slicked back? I'm not sure how that matters. (?) Just trying to follow along.

Some probably did of their own volition, not their lawyer's.

also, when he deleted 2014 posts he changed his name, but changed it back the next day

Why do that if one's home is picketed and one's family is threatened?

I don't quite understand your question, but his home was picketed for valid reasons and was legal.
I think if EA's family was threatened as he claims, it was due to EA's involvement in the disappearance of Christina rather than the legal, reasonable and peaceful picketing.

It's just the way he changed his page.. deleting all the "cool" pics & replacing them with one pic of him kissing a puppy.. trying to show innocence.. As far as the "slicked back" hair, that was a reply from Jazz when I mentioned that EA looks different to me in various pictures.. just a harmless comment.

Gosh, I think he comes across as very arrogant and entitled. But, Puppy kissing......on FB.......that's staged, coached and rehearsed.

Forgive me for missing the point, but don't all people post certain photos and comments and ....who knows what - for the express purpose of portraying themselves the way they want to be perceived? I wouldn't put a pic of myself when I wake up in the morning... for one example. Yikes.

Edit to try to fix quote

It's just the way he changed his page. As far as the "slicked back" hair, that was a reply from Jazz when I mentioned that EA looks different to me in various pictures.. just a harmless comment.

.....but an astute observation.

Forgive me for missing the point, but don't all people post certain photos and comments and ....who knows what - for the express purpose of portraying themselves the way they want to be perceived? I wouldn't put a pic of myself when I wake up in the morning... for one example. Yikes.

You're absolutely right. I definitely think EA posts "photos and comments for the express purpose of portraying themselves/himself the way they/he wants to be perceived."
I don't, personally.

Right! EA would rather portray himself as an innocent, harmless "puppy kissing" individual. I believe there is an obvious reason for that, which in my opinion has backfired.. Just my personal honest opinion & I truly respect your opinion!

Can you please edit to fix the quote? It looks like I said something I didn't say. :)

Can you please edit to fix the quote? It looks like I said something I didn't say. :)

I may be wrong, but I think the quote problem is an internal one that the mods have to correct. It happened a while back, also. Very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState