GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is from September 17th. I don't know if I did that right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJfjTkIN_Eg

Thank you for the link, I had heard it mentioned here but had no idea how to find it! Thanks. The one on the far right seems to be (cough cough) more reserved than the others, but the middle one appears somewhat anxious as well compared to the rest. All JMO. Are there any other videos of any of them being interviewed or talking about Christina (other than the EA one)? TIA

Also, JMOM, I feel so sorry for you and Christina's mom and family. I commend you for the eagerness and the never give up attitude that you and her family has! God Bless You All. I pray Christina is brought home soon.

Not to my knowledge. I did talk with Brittany and she said that one person in particular will not speak with her and has broken appointments for interviews with Johnny Archer which he stated as well, and quit returning calls or texts a long while ago. She hasn't been able to get anyone to interview with her at all. Except the video I posted.

Thank you so much. She will be brought home. We will not give up. Paula is awesome and so is PPD they along with us will all bring her home.

Thank you for the link, I had heard it mentioned here but had no idea how to find it! Thanks. The one on the far right seems to be (cough cough) more reserved than the others, but the middle one appears somewhat anxious as well compared to the rest. All JMO. Are there any other videos of any of them being interviewed or talking about Christina (other than the EA one)? TIA

Also, JMOM, I feel so sorry for you and Christina's mom and family. I commend you for the eagerness and the never give up attitude that you and her family has! God Bless You All. I pray Christina is brought home soon.

Not to my knowledge. I did talk with Brittany and she said that one person in particular will not speak with her and has broken appointments for interviews with Johnny Archer which he stated as well, and quit returning calls or texts a long while ago. She hasn't been able to get anyone to interview with her at all. Except the video I posted.

Thank you so much. She will be brought home. We will not give up. Paula is awesome and so is PPD they along with us will all bring her home.

Wow ... so very interesting ...but can not say at this point I am shocked.
Why would she continue standing Johnny up?? He seems like a sweetheart of a guy.
As I said .. very hinky and fishy .... I would have been begging for weekly interviews to ask for my friend to be returned and tell her I am ready to come get her -no questions asked . I would want to tell my side of the story and events ..

I'm not sure where the info came from, but from what I've read LE took mats, (including trunk liner I am presuming) and passenger seatbelt from EA's vehicle. It seems to me (and I hope they did it) that they'd take all the carpet from the car....all of it, as well as to cut up, dissemble the seat.... every inch of it. If Christina was in EA's car they will know it. If it's not blood (and I'm not saying that I believe that blood is there and have read nothing to that effect) if CM were in Ea's car, then there should be a trace of her... a hair or a fiber of CM's that no amount of shop vacc-ing or squeegeeing can remove. I include fingerprints in that list too, but that is a given.

And if no trace of her is in the car..... well...I'd be looking elsewhere.

I cannot say this enough. LE is awesome ....in mysterious ways. Time will tell. Slow and steady.. nothing wrong with that at all imo.

Justice for Christina.

trying to catch up, but I saw a forensic files last night where a young woman was abducted in the car. They could not find her, and found no blood or dna in the car of the POI. They found a cat hair from HER sweet cat, and this is what sealed the deal. They got the perp and off to prison for life.

Yeah, I don't know. The set up theory isn't mine, so I have no ideas for how or why that would have happened. I'll be honest, someone harming her accidentally is less scary to me than some sort of planned out group set up. That is so horrifying because in that theory a group of people may be involved and it would have been premeditated. (Not that being harmed in the heat of anger or whatever is not scary, don't read that wrong!)

Maybe people who think it could have been a set up can elaborate on their ideas. I was just bringing it up because of the possibility of her being misled about the GNO and how that would make sense if it WERE a set up.

I wonder if anyone else in the group had bodily injuries the next day as well as EA?

I am really trying to hear everyone out and be open minded but I feel like some just won't help me.

Cookie And Yorkie thanks for helping me today.

Just not getting much help here on this theory that seems to be coming up thread after thread. Everyone wants to be heard out, and I am really trying, but I can't just take random comments that you are right when you don't tell me why you think what you do?

I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the disturbance call!

What if that call was because of an argument? It's not long after that that CM leaves.
Could something have been organised then??

MOO!!

Confusing as to who was in the Apt. If it wasn't police.

Landlord, property manager, or other inspectors probably. Apt. inspections aren't completely uncommon, the inspection could have been related to the case in some way or it could've just been a routine inspection.

Landlord, property manager, or other inspectors probably. Apt. inspections aren't completely uncommon, the inspection could have been related to the case in some way or it could've just been a routine inspection.

Super true. I think the poster found it an odd time. Once a year when I lived in an apt they'd do an inspection and you kinda knew it was coming.

Also posted by Meletx on September 18 #318
Scruggs is most definitely IN the shops. The apts that the friend lives in are Legacy Village, which are huge, and reach as far south as Tennyson. Tennyson is the southern boundary of the shops.
(I'm posted with phone sorry if not done correctly)

Most theories I have read from the start are that Christina left with EA and she overdosed and he left her somewhere and others know where and won't talk.

Not saying it's my theory bc it doesn't explain certain aspects like the car damage unless that happened in his car and he hit something along with not explaining his Injuries unless those were sustained also from car accident.

Just saying that's the most popular theory I've came across. We now have more info than back then. Does it change people's minds? Does it explain people not wanting to speak?

Just trying to start new conversations flowing to help her family find their baby.
Maybe EA would be in less trouble along w others if he just said that but since he left her maybe he feels he'd be in trouble? Idk. Hopefully the theory is wrong.

Most theories I have read from the start are that Christina left with EA and she overdosed and he left her somewhere and others know where and won't talk.

Not saying it's my theory bc it doesn't explain certain aspects like the car damage unless that happened in his car and hit something along with not explaining his Injuries unless those were sustained also from car accident.

Just saying that's the most popular theory I've came across. We now have more info than back then. Does it change people's minds? Does it explain people not wanting to speak?

Just trying to start new conversations flowing to help her family find their baby.
Maybe EA would be in less trouble along w others if he just said that but since he left her maybe he feels he's be in trouble? Idk. Hopefully the theory is wrong.

I could see that theory as probable.....i used to think that, too.........if it weren't for the alleged bite mark(s). The car damage, bruises, scratches could all have happened while trying to dispose of the body. It's those pesky bite marks that gum up the theory to me.

I could see that theory as probable.....i used to think that, too.........if it weren't for the alleged bite mark(s). The car damage, bruises, scratches could all have happened while trying to dispose of the body. It's those pesky bite marks that gum up the theory to me.

I think the bite marks really put a different angle on what could of happened. That's why I said perhaps something like the car accident took place and EA was worried he'd be in trouble so he tried to put her some where and she fought him bc she was still alive.

No idea what caused the car accident or anything happening before it or after though.

I was thinking about the car damage earlier.. It could be consistent with a fight in the car (that might have ended up outside the vehicle). If for some reason Christina was wanting to get out, or him to pull over, she might have grabbed the wheel & the natural motion would be to pull down on the steering wheel causing the car to go to the right. (This, of course would depend how fast he was going, cause you wouldn't want to do that at 70 mph).. If he reached over to subdue her, for whatever reason.. the body motion of the driver would also typically send the car to the right... maybe she was sick (from drugs?) & wanted him to pull over.. if she caused him to wreck his precious Camaro, uh-oh... Just throwing this out there & I of course have no idea how much damage was done to his car.. IF the "friends" knew about this... they distance themselves..

I was thinking about the car damage earlier.. It could be consistent with a fight in the car (that might have ended up outside the vehicle). If for some reason Christina was wanting to get out, or him to pull over, she might have grabbed the wheel & the natural motion would be to pull down on the steering wheel causing the car to go to the right. (This, of course would depend how fast he was going, cause you wouldn't want to do that at 70 mph).. If he reached over to subdue her, for whatever reason.. the body motion of the driver would also typically send the car to the right... maybe she was sick (from drugs?) & wanted him to pull over.. if she caused him to wreck his precious Camaro, uh-oh... Just throwing this out there & I of course have no idea how much damage was done to his car.. IF the "friends" knew about this... they distance themselves..

Plus.. maybe the "friends" are so full of themselves... they sure don't want their main contact going to prison...

Plus.. maybe the "friends" are so full of themselves... they sure don't want their main contact going to prison...

Yeah.....the whole current spin on loyalty and concept of disrespect eludes me. It's a mentality I just don't get.

Yeah.....the whole current spin on loyalty and concept of disrespect eludes me. It's a mentality I just don't get.

I don't think its loyalty. I think it's selfish people covering their own arse. Guarantee if LE could say "we know it was you two, I'll let you off w probation if you say what you know" the person would be speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste