GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need much space to carry drugs. People into the whole Molly scene carry pills in the bottom hem of their tshirts to distribute at the EDM clubs.

Unless you're carrying bags of weed... (sorry for the late post.. trying to catch up here)

@Txyorkiemom regarding:
"Exactly.. The GNO is what was reported in MSM .. Was CM mislead about the purpose and intent from the party planner??"

Do you believe it was premeditated by the party planner? If you do, please tell us why.

I do not believe it was pre-planned or deceitfully disguised as a GNO. Moo. One reason I don't believe that is because, I think, one of the key planners is a young mother of a young daughter. Why would she jeopardize her family by doing that. I could well be wrong......it's really just a gut feeling.

Not my theory either.... I think there could be more players but not a set up.
Anyone who implies there was a set up etc doesn't seem to want to explain their theory for whatever reason.

Right? The reason I don't think it was a set up is because it was so late when she decided to leave. If they were going to do something with her I would think it would have been before 3:30. BUT maybe they were going to wait until she was asleep? And when she decided to leave they had to go to Plan B?

So many holes in that theory too. What gives me pause to think it was just an accident is the time he turned his phone off. It was so quick after they left the shops....within 11 minutes....can't wrap around my head around that.

Right? The reason I don't think it was a set up is because it was so late when she decided to leave. If they were going to do something with her I would think it would have been before 3:30. BUT maybe they were going to wait until she was asleep? And when she decided to leave they had to go to Plan B?

So many holes in that theory too. What gives me pause to think it was more than just an accident is the time he turned his phone off. It was so quick after they left the shops....within 11 minutes....can't wrap around my head around that.

My thoughts also.

It could have been preplanned by only one or two people, the others could have been cover to make it look more natural.

But, bottom line, I don't think this preplanned, at least not prior to that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? The reason I don't think it was a set up is because it was so late when she decided to leave. If they were going to do something with her I would think it would have been before 3:30. BUT maybe they were going to wait until she was asleep? And when she decided to leave they had to go to Plan b.
So many holes in that theory too. What gives me pause to think it was just an accident is the time he turned his phone off. It was so quick after they left the shops....within 11 minutes....can't wrap around my head around that.

Could be he didn't want the maybe gf calling him because he had amorous plans?

FYI guys, the only discussion about drugs as far as the players are concerned, is that the PI believes drugs are involved as stated in the article. Beyond that is off limits.

Thank you

Totally O/T: i keep losing my "thanks" option. Any quick remedies? Also, how do I Bold key phrases, etc.?
Thanks, MM

Super-far behind in reading- sorry if this is a repeat of what's been said, but I'm scared I'll forget by the time I catch up.

If the shirt she wore is borrowed, fiber matching could be problematic if the shirt-owner has spent time in the car. (Picture it from defense attorney perspective...)

Could be he didn't want the maybe gf calling him because he had amorous plans?

Or better yet HF calling, since Christina had just used his phone to reach him (which I believe has been tossed around). :thinking:

I don't think it was premeditated. I think she honestly planned to hang out with PP and have a fun night. If she was fighting with HF and texting/calling him so much I would think that would start to annoy the other people at the party. I know I get on my friends if they are on their phone too much when we're hanging out. Maybe she didn't feel good, maybe she could sense people were annoyed with her and they were starting to say rude things to her, and she wanted to leave. Maybe someone was jealous of her and being catty (girls can be terrible to each other when they're jealous). I think she wanted to leave for whatever reason and from there we are still waiting for more news to find out what could have happened.

I am really trying to hear everyone out and be open minded but I feel like some just won't help me.

Cookie And Yorkie thanks for helping me today.

Just not getting much help here on this theory that seems to be coming up thread after thread. Everyone wants to be heard out, and I am really trying, but I can't just take random comments that you are right when you don't tell me why you think what you do?

I agree with those who don't see any pre-planning here. It sounds to me like the evening was free and easy, I see nothing unusual about a boy joining a GNO esp if he was there to provide something and there's too many unpredicatables for a plan to have hung together IMO

Christina being unwell, trips to whataburger, HF not answering his phone, lost keys/found keys

JMO

Totally O/T: i keep losing my "thanks" option. Any quick remedies? Also, how do I Bold key phrases, etc.?
Thanks, MM

A refresh works for me to get the thanks button back and I bold by highlighting them clicking the B at the top left of the reply box. At least that's what I do on a PC, not sure if that works on a phone

@Txyorkiemom regarding:
"Exactly.. The GNO is what was reported in MSM .. Was CM mislead about the purpose and intent from the party planner??"

Do you believe it was premeditated by the party planner? If you do, please tell us why.

I do not believe it was pre-planned or deceitfully disguised as a GNO. Moo. One reason I don't believe that is because, I think, one of the key planners is a young mother of a young daughter. Why would she jeopardize her family by doing that. I could well be wrong......it's really just a gut feeling.

I can not answer that question, is why I asked the question "Was CM mislead about the purpose and intent from the party planner?"
The planner one would assume would be the apartment where they met up 1st and went back to correct?

I stated up thread I am interested in seeing interviews and transcripts from ALL the others that were there that night and morning to have a better formulated opinion on the theory of "set up by the Planner"

I agree with those who don't see any pre-planning here. It sounds to me like the evening was free and easy, I see nothing unusual about a boy joining a GNO esp if he was there to provide something and there's too many unpredicatables for a plan to have hung together IMO

Christina being unwell, trips to whataburger, HF not answering his phone, lost keys/found keys

JMO

I tend to agree with you. I also can't wrap my head around the people there that night not being cooperative, and one or more hiring attorneys as mentioned by the VIs. Maybe I'd hire an attorney in the situation, but I certainly would cooperate with the family and be willing to take a lie detector. What am I missing?

I can not answer that question, is why I asked the question "Was CM mislead about the purpose and intent from the party planner?"
The planner one would assume would be the apartment where they met up 1st and went back to correct?

I stated up thread I am interested in seeing interviews and transcripts from ALL the others that were there that night and morning to have a better formulated opinion on the theory of "set up by the Planner"

I think we were cross posting the same thought on hearing from the ones there .... that's why I asked if Brittany has tried to interview them. Which I bet she has. She's a good reporter and really on this case. If she did, wonder why they declined? There's something fishy there, just can't figure out if they are hiding because of drugs or something else.

I am really trying to hear everyone out and be open minded but I feel like some just won't help me.

Cookie And Yorkie thanks for helping me today.

Just not getting much help here on this theory that seems to be coming up thread after thread. Everyone wants to be heard out, and I am really trying, but I can't just take random comments that you are right when you don't tell me why you think what you do?

You are Welcome ..
All I can say JMOM is if you have a direct connect to the PI -
If it helps in locating where Christina is today... See if she can dig further into the "friend" that recently moved in per the affidavit
1.Who is the friend?
2.What is the exact location of "friends" apartment
3.If it is not some made up imaginary friend -was friend there with group and CM
4.Is "friend" also into the party favors?

Please tell us why you can't tell us, then. [modsnip] We have all shared theories as well as questions.

A refresh works for me to get the thanks button back and I bold by highlighting them clicking the B at the top left of the reply box. At least that's what I do on a PC, not sure if that works on a phone

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm on an iPad and can't figure how to Bold.......but, then, I am a self--confessed Luddite.

I think we were cross posting the same thought on hearing from the ones there .... that's why I asked if Brittany has tried to interview them. Which I bet she has. She's a good reporter and really on this case. If she did, wonder why they declined? There's something fishy there, just can't figure out if they are hiding because of drugs or something else.

SG,
I have said all along .. there is something way fishy and hinky about why they have declined..
Even if EA the #1 in serious hot water did a media tour .. then WHY can't they if they have nothing to hide??

If it were my place she was last at all night and my good friend ..I would be on every NEWS Station asking for my girlfriend back from day 1.
Just saying...

I do and it's done.

You are Welcome ..
All I can say JMOM is if you have a direct connect to the PI -
If it helps in locating where Christina is today... See if she can dig further into the "friend" that recently moved in per the affidavit
1.Who is the friend?
2.What is the exact location of "friends" apartment
3.If it is not some made up imaginary friend -was friend there with group and CM
4.Is "friend" also into the party favors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste