GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I missed anything about a friend moving into the shops recently. I know there was a friend at the shops but I didn't know how recently they had moved there.

I believe in the warrant EA said he knew about that garage and parked there because a friend had recently moved to the Shops in that area. (of course we know he didn't park there....)

I believe in the warrant EA said he knew about that garage and parked there because a friend had recently moved to the Shops in that area. (of course we know he didn't park there....)

Idk how I missed that yikes

I think it was CD VI that stated it was the Apt Renter on Scruggs that Invited Him .. So she could be the one that wanted or a friend of hers..who knows

wait just a minute..ETA:
I will transcribe in a bit.. but in the Affidavit he states a friend of his just moved in to a Apt at SOL .... WHO & WHERE????
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pl...arrant-for-Enrique-Arochis-Car-281501131.html
pg3/7 top paragraph
Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved
into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend.

This is why I transcribed the affidavit with this exact quote
It strikes me as hinky that CM last known phone signal was in The Shops of Legacy ..wonder if he dropped her off at the friends apartment?

It strikes me as hinky that CM last known phone signal was in The Shops of Legacy ..wonder if he dropped her off at the friends apartment?

I think Jonni or a VI confirmed her phone died. Which was why she called Hunter on EA's phone. I really think she was hell bent on getting home, so if they went anywhere I can't imagine it would be by choice, but that's just MOO. But if she was going there willingly, why wouldn't she just walk there? Just thinking out loud...

Now that's an interesting thought. He said that his friend lived somewhere over by Blue Martini and that's why he claimed to have parked there. Something about parking there when he has visited his friend. and that's why he supposedly "forgot" where he had parked. So if the friend lives over there, it would be close to the garage they were parked in. Could he have dropped her off and then continued on, getting on 121, and still making it to the Custer Road gantry by 4:08? He was already leaving the garage at 3:58. AND if it his friend, is that why he is covering for them?? I wish we knew who this person was. Could they have been there that night and out with them earlier??

Yes besides PP is what I am reading in the affidavit.
I think if he meant PP he would just say P's Apartment on Scruggs (plus that is South down by Tennyson)
Blue Martini is North of Legacy ... So Who Is this Friend and What Apartment?

We may never know

I was jumping off Jmom's post and others and I embedded the quotes... as it related to EA's attire and possible intent. And I thought drug use was brought up in mainstream media and in these threads.

You're saying in so many words he was probably there to provide drugs to people am I wrong?
Not being snotty just making sure Were following each other.

I think Jonni or a VI confirmed her phone died. Which was why she called Hunter on EA's phone. I really think she was hell bent on getting home, so if they went anywhere I can't imagine it would be by choice, but that's just MOO. But if she was going there willingly, why wouldn't she just walk there? Just thinking out loud...

Yeah... I know that is what SN said she was insisting on going home ..I know ..walking is logical too(imo) but I am just tossing a hypothetical out there as well..
This is begging the answer I have for EA now ..Who is this Friend and What apartment?? Was this friend hanging out with yall? Did any one leave and go see this friends Apt? Did anyone there know this friend before from school??

Ok super rare comment coming......In his defense, it does get cold in places sometimes to me in the summer, so I would wear a cardigan or jacket if I was going somewhere I may be cold. I hate being cold.

That makes sense. On his fb page he had a pic of himself with a jacket on, so maybe he wore them often.

Ok super rare comment coming......In his defense, it does get cold in places sometimes to me in the summer, so I would wear a cardigan or jacket if I was going somewhere I may be cold. I hate being cold.

I thought that same thing. I would often have a light jacket at night in N TX...but then again, my husband would not. Maybe EA is just cold natured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Also in his defense, it's what guys wear out these days. My boyfriend wears the same thing in the summer if we are going out to nice places.

Does someone else live at Shops that have not been mentioned on Christina's threads where you think she may have been dropped? Serious questions, this is interesting.

I could see the warrant comments going either way IF PP had recently moved into her apartment. If not, sounds like EA was referring to someone else. Or made them up...hard to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This insistence on the night as a Girls' Night Out is becoming a bit silly I think. No one said it was strictly a Girls'-ONLY night out and we all know that guys often show up or are invited to these get togethers.

Does someone else live at Shops that have not been mentioned on Christina's threads where you think she may have been dropped? Serious questions, this is interesting.

That is what needs to be sleuth ed IMO .. I think these are legit questions that need answers from EA himself or his good friends
it is his OWN statement in the affidavit

Yeah... I know that is what SN said she was insisting on going home ..I know ..walking is logical too(imo) but I am just tossing a hypothetical out there as well..
This is begging the answer I have for EA now ..Who is this Friend and What apartment?? Was this friend hanging out with yall? Did any one leave and go see this friends Apt? Did anyone there know this friend before from school??

You never know. It might mean something. Esp if it was someone in their circle or someone who knew Christina. Or maybe someone who helped cover up. Or this person/place might not exist. He's not exactly honest Abe. :)

Paula's statement in the article by Brittany Feagans was this regarding drugs:

“[The people she was with] like to party, and I think it all stems from drugs,” she said. “I’ve tried to tell these people that do drugs that I don’t really care about the drugs. I don’t care what you’re putting in your veins or down your throat. I want Christina, and I want you to tell me things. Then you can go back to popping your pills or whatever.”

What I don't understand is if they are told we don't care about your drug use, why wouldn't they tell what happened and help us find Christina? That is what doesn't make sense to me at all.

I think I started it with that comment so let me put it this way. Christina was going to her friends house and was going to be there overnight and it was planned. Whether she had knowledge that boys were going to be there I have no clue. But Jonni knew this was Christina's plan that weekend prior to her going. Maybe that is better?

This insistence on the night as a Girls' Night Out is becoming a bit silly I think. No one said it was strictly a Girls'-ONLY night out and we all know that guys often show up or are invited to theses get togethers.

Paula's statement in the article by Brittany Feagans was this regarding drugs:

“[The people she was with] like to party, and I think it all stems from drugs,” she said. “I’ve tried to tell these people that do drugs that I don’t really care about the drugs. I don’t care what you’re putting in your veins or down your throat. I want Christina, and I want you to tell me things. Then you can go back to popping your pills or whatever.”

What I don't understand is if they are told we don't care about your drug use, why wouldn't they tell what happened and help us find Christina? That is what doesn't make sense to me at all.

IMo bc it involves more than drug use. Like doing something w her.

Ok, so can we talk about this for a minute? Who wanted to do something to her and why?

IMo bc it involves more than drug use. Like doing something w her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste