GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T what kind of 20 something dudes wear a suit these days to go party?
of course back in my day guys would wear some pretty off the wall stuff LOL

Sports coat over a t-shirt with jeans is what I bet he has on. Maybe a long sleeve shirt but prob not in the summer. IMO

That's an interesting theory. I would think that if that happened he would have told LE that or called LE when someone came to his house and stole his car?

And if that were the case, since he woke his brother when he got home wouldn't he have told LE that? I would think we would know if that was the case. JMO though. That is an interesting idea.

I am not suggesting someone stole his car. I think he's covering for someone so I don't think he would tell them any of this. I also don't think if they were at his house he would tell LE bc then they could get a warrant.

Yeah a jacket in August is brave here. Unless I guess you don't plan to leave the air Conditioning. Good thought though on needing the pocket space.

You don't need much space to carry drugs. People into the whole Molly scene carry pills in the bottom hem of their tshirts to distribute at the EDM clubs.

Oh, ok I misunderstood. It is a good theory though. Wonder if LE has the neighbors video from cameras on their homes. Lots of those homes have garage, so alley, cameras and in the front of their homes. That would be super helpful. IMO

I am not suggesting someone stole his car. I think he's covering for someone so I don't think he would tell them any of this. I also don't think if they were at his house he would tell LE bc then they could get a warrant.

You don't need much space to carry drugs. People into the whole Molly scene carry pills in the bottom hem of their tshirts to distribute at the EDM clubs.

I guess we all know how much drug experience I have now
:angel:

Sometimes I just really wonder about kids these days? Who would carry drugs in the hem of their pants? I would be afraid they would start falling out leaving a trail right to me in the club! Not too smart IMO. But I don't even know what that looks like so maybe I am wrong?

Sports coat over a t-shirt with jeans is what I bet he has on. Maybe a long sleeve shirt but prob not in the summer. IMO

You're prob right fashionista! I bet he takes it off once he's in the car. Men do that right?

Yup, I was looking up info on all that on the net, they are doing that and putting it in pant leg hems. That stuff is so dangerous.

Oh, ok I misunderstood. It is a good theory though. Wonder if LE has the neighbors video from cameras on their homes. Lots of those homes have garage, so alley, cameras and in the front of their homes. That would be super helpful. IMO

That would! I bet they asked neighbors if they did, don't you think? How long does the video surveillance from a home system stay recorded? I'm guessing it gets recorded over at some point or it would take up so much space (I'm also guessing it's all digitally recorded, but I have no idea, really)
Let's hope that was done early on in the investigation. It seems like a basic thing for LE to check into, so I have to assume they already did so they could verify when he came home.

Quote Originally Posted by JMOM

Sometimes I just really wonder about kids these days? Who would carry drugs in the hem of their pants? I would be afraid they would start falling out leaving a trail right to me in the club! Not too smart IMO. But I don't even know what that looks like so maybe I am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieM

Yeah a jacket in August is brave here. Unless I guess you don't plan to leave the air Conditioning. Good thought though on needing the pocket space.

A jacket in Texas in August is peculiar to me too. Also, why would someone bring drugs to a party if there is no one at the party to .... take them? buy them? use them? what ever the vernacular is. And why invite a known drug dealer to a party if no one wants drugs? Was EA invited? Did he crash the party uninvited? TIA.

Maybe he was selling them at Henry's??? They did go to bars that night. Not sure about any of that apartment stuff. Mainly because I really don't believe what any of them say. I was just thinking out loud as to why someone would wear a jacket when it's 100 degrees outside.

A jacket in Texas in August is peculiar to me too. Also, why would someone bring drugs to a party if there is no one at the party to .... take them? buy them? use them? what ever the vernacular is. And why invite a know drug dealer to a party if no one wants drugs? Was EA invited? Did he crash the party uninvited? TIA.

A jacket in Texas in August is peculiar to me too. Also, why would someone bring drugs to a party if there is no one at the party to .... take them? buy them? use them? what ever the vernacular is. And why invite a known procurer of drugs to a party if no one wants drugs? Was EA invited? Did he crash the party uninvited? TIA.

I think it was CD VI that stated it was the Apt Renter on Scruggs that Invited Him .. So she could be the one that wanted or a friend of hers..who knows

wait just a minute..ETA:
I will transcribe in a bit.. but in the Affidavit he states a friend of his just moved in to a Apt at SOL .... WHO & WHERE????
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pl...arrant-for-Enrique-Arochis-Car-281501131.html
pg3/7 top paragraph
Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved
into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend.

A jacket in Texas in August is peculiar to me too. Also, why would someone bring drugs to a party if there is no one at the party to .... take them? buy them? use them? what ever the vernacular is. And why invite a known procurer of drugs to a party if no one wants drugs? Was EA invited? Did he crash the party uninvited? TIA.

About the jacket: I'm not certain we are certain he had on a jacket. I think we are speculating. Maybe it was just a long sleeved shirt?? It did kind of look like a jacket to me, though. Who knows? I have seen much weirdness as far as clothing goes when out and about, so nothing would surprise me. I was once out and a guy walked in wearing an entire tennis get up, complete with visor and this was at around 10 pm and at the Shops... see what I mean about weirdness???

Jonni said it was a jacket. So I do believe it was a jacket with a long sleeve shirt underneath. Not sure if LE told her that or not but she did say it was a dark jacket.

About the jacket: I'm not certain we are certain he had on a jacket. I think we are speculating. Maybe it was just a long sleeved shirt?? It did kind of look like a jacket to me, though. Who knows? I have seen much weirdness as far as clothing goes when out and about, so nothing would surprise me. I was once out and a guy walked in wearing an entire tennis get up, complete with visor and this was at around 10 pm and at the Shops... see what I mean about weirdness???

Jonni said it was a jacket. So I do believe it was a jacket with a long sleeve shirt underneath. Not sure if LE told her that or not but she did say it was a dark jacket.

That makes sense. On his fb page he had a pic of himself with a jacket on, so maybe he wore them often.

That makes sense. On his fb page he had a pic of himself with a jacket on, so maybe he wore them often.

Allrighty Then .... EA wears a dinner jacket to go out and party..

Anyone wanna take a guess who the "friend" is that just moved in at the shops that he has visited and parked in the Blue Martini garage??
WHO & WHICH APARTMENT??
Might be a clue... just saying

Anyone wanna take a guess who the "friend" is that just moved in at the shops that he has visited and parked in the Blue Martini garage??
WHO & WHICH APARTMENT??

I guess I missed anything about a friend moving into the shops recently. I know there was a friend at the shops but I didn't know how recently they had moved there.

WHO & WHICH APARTMENT??

No. Do you? Would be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics