GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are talking about Friday and that was off 121 I believe. It would have been in Brittany's article I believe or one of her tweets. Is that what you are talking about? There was zero press present at any search locations yesterday.

Yeah.. maybe that was it.. Thanks!

I would think that bruising and bite marks on the right forearm and/or hand would be consistent with an attacker having victim in a headlock type hold. Is EA right-handed.....anyone know?

That's how the VI described it. Would be consistent with the limp (stomp on foot) and hurt ribs (elbow in ribs) his co-workers reported. No clue if he's right handed.

This is public. I don't think JMOM is going to put out if there was a hit w the dogs or not or where. Could let the perp know they're on to him or her.

I remember a video of him at his house where they showed him sitting down looking at his cell phone, wonder what hand he had it in?

So according to the affidavit based on the Affiant http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF...281502151.html
and the LE interview of JP on Sept 10th, the Sprint employee that stated " bite mark"
And the MSM interview of JT on Nov 5th that said bruise. http://cw33.com/2014/11/05/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested-for-stealing/

LE- No Bite Mark
Employee 1-Bite Mark
Employee 2- No Bite Mark

33.333% chance of Bite Mark.

LE does not have that listed as a component of the affidavit,which I think that is and would be crucial. ~JMO

Another opinion I have is this: IF EA CAUSED HARM DIRECTLY TO CM and (as mentioned here countless times) CM "fought him " his injuries IMO would not match with what was noticed.
Only his right forearm and right hand bruising/abrasions..so the rest of his entire body was entirely protected and not injured at all
in this "fight of her life" scenario?

This is why there IMO would be more than 1 involved if this were or is the case.

I keep thinking of the headlock scenario... the bruises, hurt ribs etc, could easily be consistent with that.. IMO If I was in a headlock (from a right arm) I would be grabbing, hitting, biting & kicking (elbowing to ribs).. if at all possible..

So according to the affidavit based on the Affiant http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF...281502151.html
and the LE interview of JP on Sept 10th, the Sprint employee that stated " bite mark"
And the MSM interview of JT on Nov 5th that said bruise. http://cw33.com/2014/11/05/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested-for-stealing/

LE- No Bite Mark
Employee 1-Bite Mark
Employee 2- No Bite Mark

33.333% chance of Bite Mark.

LE does not have that listed as a component of the affidavit,which I think that is and would be crucial. ~JMO

Another opinion I have is this: IF EA CAUSED HARM DIRECTLY TO CM and (as mentioned here countless times) CM "fought him " his injuries IMO would not match with what was noticed.
Only his right forearm and right hand bruising/abrasions..so the rest of his entire body was entirely protected and not injured at all
in this "fight of her life" scenario?

This is why there IMO would be more than 1 involved if this were or is the case.

If we must with the bite mark again lol

LE never said it wasn't a bite mark they just described it as bruising so the % could be higher on your stats. I think he was wearing a long sleeved shirt in the video though if we remember.. Perhaps even a jacket making the arm hard to bite through.

But I wouldn't doubt there's someone else somehow involved possibly.

I would think that bruising and bite marks on the right forearm and/or hand would be consistent with an attacker having victim in a headlock type hold. Is EA right-handed.....anyone know?

I am really trying to picture this playing out ..:thinking:
So if that is the case then where is her arms,hands,legs and feet at this time - In this type of headlock hold scenario?
Is the scenario inside the camaro or in another location?

I keep thinking of the headlock scenario... the bruises, hurt ribs etc, could easily be consistent with that.. IMO If I was in a headlock (from a right arm) I would be grabbing, hitting, biting & kicking (elbowing to ribs).. if at all possible..

Definitely. And that would have to happen outside of the car, I think. There is no way she could be able to kick him in the shin and ribs while in the front seat of the Camaro!

If we must with the bite mark again lol

LE never said it wasn't a bite mark they just described it as brushing so the % could be higher on your stats. I think he was wearing a long sleeved shirt in the video though if we remember.. Perhaps even a jacket making the arm hard to bite through.

But I wouldn't doubt there's someone else somehow involved possibly.

Hmmm.. didn't think about the long sleeve shirt..

Ooops sorry not trying to be confusing. I just meant any property in general. If it's a field say, someone owns it and permission would have to be granted for the dogs to enter and search. Public property I believe is different but any private property you have to have permission or a warrant. Hope that is a better explanation. Sorry I wasn't being snarky and I am not a good sleuther, if my comments are confusing let me know and I will try and clarify. hehehehe Sorry bout that.

Oh sorry. When you said "the property" I thought you meant the property I was talking about -- his house. ( When you said this: I was with them all day yesterday, and all areas being searched, permission was granted ahead of time to search the property, it is in fact private property.)

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth! I thought that is what you meant.

I think it almost looked like a suit type thing.

O/T what kind of 20 something dudes wear a suit these days to go party?
of course back in my day guys would wear some pretty off the wall stuff LOL

I agree 100%. And she would fight like hell......she gets that from her Momma!!!

Definitely. And that would have to happen outside of the car, I think. There is no way she could be able to kick him in the shin and ribs while in the front seat of the Camaro!

Someone who wants to get laid?
Idk lol seriously.
Guess he likes to dress up like he likes his nice car.

You were clear, I got what you were saying. That's realistic - we all want her to be found asap. The case will unfold when they do. So hopeful!!
Yes, Christina needs to be found as soon as possible and I did not say anything contrary to that.

Do you not want a rock solid case? I don't understand the reason for the quote thing. "Rock solid case" is an aphorism meaning that I want there to be a guilty verdict when the perp is arrested, charged, and goes to trial. I feel that LE will find (has begun to find) what it takes to make the case. That is what I meant. Perhaps I should have been more clear. I have extreme faith in LE's abilities and think they are doing a great job.

Sure she could, IMO.
Elbow jabs to the rib with her left arm.
Unconstrained leg(s) kicking, stomping on his shins, foot.
Biting, and scratching at arm holding her.

I thought about this too. It was sooooo hot then, and he had on a jacket! My thought was what if he was the dealer and carried whatever he carried in his jacket? I have a son about this age and his sleeves are never down, they are always rolled up. So if he took his jacket off when he got to the car, hopefully it's on CCTV from the garage? Then his arms would have been exposed?

Hmmm.. didn't think about the long sleeve shirt..

I thought about this too. It was sooooo hot then, and he had on a jacket! My thought was what if he was the dealer and carried whatever he carried in his jacket? I have a son about this age and his sleeves are never down, they are always rolled up. So if he took his jacket off when he got to the car, hopefully it's on CCTV from the garage? Then his arms would have been exposed?

Yeah a jacket in August is brave here. Unless I guess you don't plan to leave the air Conditioning. Good thought though on needing the pocket space.

Bumping this because I can see this exact scenario play out. If she ran and he caught her from behind and didn't get her on the ground, the headlock would make perfect sense with his injuries. In a headlock her arms would be tied in by his arms, which is why she would bite him since her hands are incapacitated. Stomp on the feet, kick his shins (the limp) and if her arms were freed only slightly she could elbow him in the ribs. MOO, just guessing...

You know I am not really sure. The location of the "bite mark" is in such a place that I think that happened outside the vehicle. That is JMO. I think some of his injuries most definitely could have started in the car but some could have happened outside the vehicle. I feel as if maybe they were struggling in the vehicle which could have caused him to hit something and cause the damage to his car and then maybe she got away and the bite could have happened when he caught up to her. That is just me thinking out loud tho.

OT - I would say zero! LOL 19 year old son here and the only time he has ever worn one is being in a wedding and he hated every minute of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member