GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the PPD Blotter for the date of 8-30-14.
http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659
I do not see any thing called in and reported at or near the Henry's Parking Garage for the 4am time frame.
But yes there is a Disturbance call at the Scruggs Location at 2:19am

Id like to know what that disturbance call was about!!!
Did a neighbour call because of loud music or did they hear an argument???
Did someone in the apartment call??
CM left about an hour and half after that call in.
Is the 2:19 time when LE received the call or is it when it was received by 911?
I wonder what time LE did show up.

MOO!!

I agree with you about LE and making sure to dot their I's and cross their T's when it comes to information leading to conviction. However, where I differ a little is that slow and steady is not really going to help much if Christina is being held somewhere against her will or is still alive. We need to find her. JMO I think we need to get a little rush put on this so we can bring her home.

I'm not sure where the info came from, but from what I've read LE took mats, (including trunk liner I am presuming) and passenger seatbelt from EA's vehicle. It seems to me (and I hope they did it) that they'd take all the carpet from the car....all of it, as well as to cut up, dissemble the seat.... every inch of it. If Christina was in EA's car they will know it. If it's not blood (and I'm not saying that I believe that blood is there and have read nothing to that effect) if CM were in Ea's car, then there should be a trace of her... a hair or a fiber of CM's that no amount of shop vacc-ing or squeegeeing can remove. I include fingerprints in that list too, but that is a given.

And if no trace of her is in the car..... well...I'd be looking elsewhere.

I cannot say this enough. LE is awesome ....in mysterious ways. Time will tell. Slow and steady.. nothing wrong with that at all imo.

Justice for Christina.

This article is from about a week ago. I think she is getting lots of helpful info coming in now, not necessarily from who you would think should be giving it, but none the less, good info.

She's not the type to let a little frustration get in her way either. She is no nonsense and in your face kind of person. We are close. Thanks for posting this article I hadn't seen that one. I have been so busy with other stuff not a lot of time to read.

Why Are The Witness's Now Not Wanting To Talk and Causing "The PI Paula" Frustration?? Why Are They Afraid Now??
EA seems to be the focus(jmo)

I can only assume this is referring to all CM's friends,associations and members of group on Scruggs and Henry's Tavern that evening/morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-garage-friend-party-three-months-ago.html

According to the family's private investigator Paula Boudreaux, the search team is struggling to find witnesses willing to offer information.
'It is very frustrating, because you have people with information who don't want to talk,' Boudreaux told NBC. 'Everybody is afraid.'

BBM. Hmm, that made me think. What if they were able to find fibers, but they cannot match them to anything until they find Christina and can compare them to her clothing?

There are other ways to match clothing and make an assessment that a "fiber is consistent with.." certain known articles. DO they not know what CM was wearing? Do the friends not know what CM was wearing? Does the footage not indicate what CM was wearing ? Also, there is hair in her hairbrush at home.

Also, once they find Christina, there should be signs of a struggle. Skin under her fingernails, hair she pulled off of her attacker, etc.

This is why finding her is so crucial. She will be the missing link to the perp.

Yes. THIS ^^^^ exactly.

I hope she is found soon

Id like to know what that disturbance call was about!!!
Did a neighbour call because of loud music or did they hear an argument???
Did someone in the apartment call??
CM left about an hour and half after that call in.
Is the 2:19 time when LE received the call or is it when it was received by 911?
I wonder what time LE did show up.

MOO!!

Great point! Loud music and partying noises are very different from screams of distress or DV etc. Yes!

I agree with you about LE and making sure to dot their I's and cross their T's when it comes to information leading to conviction. However, where I differ a little is that slow and steady is not really going to help much if Christina is being held somewhere against her will or is still alive. We need to find her. JMO I think we need to get a little rush put on this so we can bring her home.

In fairness, I think perhaps you misunderstood my post? For clarification - I did not say that slow and steady is awesome and hey, LE take all the time in the world in finding Christina. What I said and what I meant - for clarification - is that imo, slow and steady is helpful in building a rock solid the case against the one who harmed her... in order to get a conviction

I agree that slow and steady is horrible for loved ones and even us strangers who are hoping for justice for CM, but that was not what I was referring to at all. However, if slow and steady seals a sure conviction for the person who took her, if someone took her, harmed her... I'm all for what convicts the perp. Leave no stone unturned. Do you think she is being held alive somewhere? That would be much better than the alternative, as horrific as that thought is as well.

There are other ways to match clothing and make an assessment that a "fiber is consistent with.." certain known articles. DO they not know what CM was wearing? Do the friends not know what CM was wearing? Does the footage not indicate what CM was wearing ? Also, there is hair in her hairbrush at home.

Sure, but what's going to make the "rock solid case"? An exact match between two fibers or "fiber is consistent with..."? They need the physical match that puts her in his car or his DNA on her. They need to find her

Sure, but what's going to make the "rock solid case"? An exact match between two fibers or "fiber is consistent with..."? They need the physical match that puts her in his car or his DNA on her. They need to find her

Yes, Christina needs to be found as soon as possible and I did not say anything contrary to that.

Do you not want a rock solid case? I don't understand the reason for the quote thing. "Rock solid case" is an aphorism meaning that I want there to be a guilty verdict when the perp is arrested, charged, and goes to trial. I feel that LE will find (has begun to find) what it takes to make the case. That is what I meant. Perhaps I should have been more clear. I have extreme faith in LE's abilities and think they are doing a great job.

I hope that's the case. Like jonni said we are going to have that hope until proven wrong.

In fairness, I think perhaps you misunderstood my post? For clarification - I did not say that slow and steady is awesome and hey, LE take all the time in the world in finding Christina. What I said and what I meant - for clarification - is that imo, slow and steady is helpful in building a rock solid the case against the one who harmed her... in order to get a conviction

I agree that slow and steady is horrible for loved ones and even us strangers who are hoping for justice for CM, but that was not what I was referring to at all. However, if slow and steady seals a sure conviction for the person who took her, if someone took her, harmed her... I'm all for what convicts the perp. Leave no stone unturned. Do you think she is being held alive somewhere? That would be much better than the alternative, as horrific as that thought is as well.

Yes, Christina needs to be found as soon as possible and I did not say anything contrary to that.

Do you not want a rock solid case? I don't understand the reason for the quote thing. "Rock solid case" is an aphorism meaning that I want there to be a guilty verdict when the perp is arrested, charged, and goes to trial. I feel that LE will find (has begun to find) what it takes to make the case. That is what I meant. Perhaps I should have been more clear. I have extreme faith in LE's abilities and think they are doing a great job.

I just found it contradictory that in your reply to my message about finding a fiber you suggested that LE would not need to find Christina to make a forensic match to the fiber, they could just say that the "fiber is consistent with". But then in another post you suggest that LE should take it slow and steady to gather information to build a rock solid case for a conviction.

I really hope that LE has a Medical Staff person that also examined and witnessed the notated injuries on EA as well.
This was seen on September 4th 2014- no time given.

Here is what is in the Affidavit:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
Pg3/7 Last paragraph
On Thursday. September 4. 2014, Arochi allowed Affiant to conduct a consent search of his 2010
Chevrolet Camaro SS. Again, Arochi stated that Morris had never been in his vehicle. During this

Pg4/7 Paragraph #1(continued from last section of pg3)
search, Affiant noticed the vehicle's interior appeared to be extremely clean and to have been recently
vacuumed. The carpeting had what appeared to be recent vacuum patterns and no visible debris was
found on the carpet. Additionally, Affiant noticed what appeared to be fresh damage to the front right
fender of his Camaro. Affiant noticed that Arochi had bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his
right hand.
Arochi advised he sustained these injuries on Friday, August 29, 2014, prior to going out with
his friends at the Shops of Legacy. Arochi advised that he sustained these injuries while "turning" his tires
"around" and the wheel fell on his hand. He became angry and damaged his front right fender by
punching it with his right fist and striking it with his right forearm.

Bruising on his arm per LE and co worker says its a bite.

Got it. :treadmill:

EA no doubt is in hot water. Personally,I think the charges & arrest of his Interference of Public Duty need to happen like last month. ~JMO
Yup he came in to work looking like it was a rough night,tired(hungover) and messy ie. not professional
-IMO not an example of a Store Manager at all.
Here is a link of another employee that substantiates his bruise and how EA was looking
http://cw33.com/2014/11/05/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested-for-stealing/

After allegedly cleaning his car, he showed up to work looking like he’d had a rough night.

“He came in at 11, looked hungover, looked like a big mess, and had a big bruise on his arm,” Jacob Talamantes said.

EA no doubt is in hot water. Personally,I think the charges & arrest of his Interference of Public Duty need to happen like last month. ~JMO
Yup he came in to work looking like it was a rough night,tired(hungover) and messy ie. not professional
Here is a link of another employee that substantiates his bruise and how EA was looking
http://cw33.com/2014/11/05/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested-for-stealing/

After allegedly cleaning his car, he showed up to work looking like he’d had a rough night.

“He came in at 11, looked hungover, looked like a big mess, and had a big bruise on his arm,” Jacob Talamantes said.
I too feel like he should be in jail for interference of an investigation but I doubt it will make him confess to anything and help find Christina. Also I feel he is going to be charged with a much harsher sentence once they find the evidence they need. In due time.

That charge is small potatoes compared to what they want him for. IMO it's kind of obvious they got him on that other charge to make sure he can't leave (since he's on bail) while they work on the bigger picture.
:twocents:

What if he took Christina back to his house, with her consent. They were hanging out and another person or people were there or came over. Invited or not invited. Something happen to her there and someone else took his car to put her somewhere.or he went with too in the car.

One of the VI's also hinted that they knew exactly where the bite mark was, but couldn't disclose that...

I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding and postings. Glad your WS sabbatical was a short one. Your memory is stellar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member