GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there must be a link between some of the arrested and EA

I don't think for one second this is UN related
He was arrested yes. Booked with AP father.
HF was released. AP father stayed in jail this whole time then was moved yesterday.
How odd....
Now let's think... If you have arrests for meth etc and are doing meth and possibly selling meth, then you get busted for meth and sit in jail for months. If a police officer gives you a way out of jail/less time offer wouldn't you take the offer?

Probably. I believe this whole time they've been locking people up to make sure they can't leave and to grill them for info. Looks to be working.

Wow, you guys are amazing. I feel like I spend my life on this site but everyday I find more things I did not know. I didn't know HF and AP's dad were arrested together. I knew HF was arrested and released after like 5 days. So the other guy would have had same charges but is still in there?

Jade Salinas
Shelby Owens (which is a female)
INdia Summers

(I am not rereading the statement that was released just going off memory so I dont have their full names but its all in there )

Thank you as well for being able to discuss opposing views on something without turning it into anything more then just that.

Idk I still think they were arrested. Lol
Who cares doesn't matter.

Jade Salinas
Shelby Owens (which is a female)
INdia Summers

(I am not rereading the statement that was released just going off memory so I dont have their full names but its all in there )

Thank you as well for being able to discuss opposing views on something without turning it into anything more then just that.

I see a few of those ahem, spent time in the Collin County jail and Tarrant recently. Nice crowd. And also another "tall" mistake. Maybe that's where some of them met???!!!! Geeze, seems a few have been arrested in the last 6 months.

Collin County has done mug shots with towels for many years, just my opinion.

Duplicate, quoted below.

Which is interesting because I was told by a VI that he went looking for her the very next day. I was also told the very next day he called anyone and everyone, including the last person who called him. Sorry, don't believe it for a second.

I will tell you that he did, in fact, go to area businesses and pass out fliers and played the part of the distraught boyfriend quite well.

Also, the people who have found mugshots, can anyone come up with one for "Jade"? Also, what is the deal that you put what looks like towels around them for the mugshot? It looks like they are going for a haircut! I have never seen this before.

Collin County has taken mug shots with towels around the neck for many years. They are the only ones I know that do that. Just my opinion

Added quote

Wow, you guys are amazing. I feel like I spend my life on this site but everyday I find more things I did not know. I didn't know HF and AP's dad were arrested together. I knew HF was arrested and released after like 5 days. So the other guy would have had same charges but is still in there?

He has been relocated to similar type accommodations ..... some things we just can not type :thinking:

This is my first post, I have been lurking for quite some time now - I just have been nervous about posting for whatever reason. Please be kind to me! :) I was thinking, is it possible that HF might have 2 cell phones? One for drug purposes and the other that he used when talking to family/CM. Maybe there was another phone that wasn't handed over to LE when CM went missing. Just a thought.

Plano police spokesman David Tilley said he had heard of Foster’s arrest but said he “sees no connection” to Morris’ disappearance.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ace-drug-charges-after-club-investigation.ece

Thats a pretty low key "oh yeah I heard about that" response. I also noticed that Tilley said again there is no suspect in Christina's disappearance.

Plano police spokesman David Tilley said he had heard of Foster’s arrest but said he “sees no connection” to Morris’ disappearance. Police have not named a suspect in her disappearance.

Come on people - you have to have something!!

You don't have to believe it. I don't believe I told you that so it must have been CD. He did call looking for her, believe it or not. And he did search, and he did put up flyers, and he did speak with Jonni on a regular basis, the family was at the house many times since Christina has been missing. Those are not lies. I wouldn't come on here and lie, how would that benefit anything?

Which is interesting because I was told by a VI that he went looking for her the very next day. I was also told the very next day he called anyone and everyone, including the last person who called him. Sorry, don't believe it for a second.

These young dealers, and most are doing it to feed their on habit, can make horrendous decisions, due to impulsive, immaturity, add to that living a life they think they control, but controls them. Following along I wondered where these very young adults were getting the money (thought drugs at least on bf's part) to foot living what appeared a decent life style- can't be that cheap to live on your own where they are, yet they didn't seem lacking for anything. HF thinks he's providing great lifestyle and Christina is about to mess that up. Think there may be some plea dealing for info.

I will tell you that he did, in fact, go to area businesses and pass out fliers and played the part of the distraught boyfriend quite well.

I guess that helps with having lots of posing and camera times

Wow wow and wow. Connect the dots, watch them fall. Most started with theft. Most what/who, oh, uh, criminals in general. Yep, most criminals start with theft. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member