GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been relocated to similar type accommodations ..... some things we just can not type :thinking:

Thank you TYM, I saw that post yesterday about relocation. I just find that interesting he's still in there when HF was released (well, before his new offense). Side question for you.....do you EVER sleep TYM? You're so amazing with being on top of everything on here :)

I don't think for one second this is UN related
He was arrested yes. Booked with AP father.
HF was released. AP father stayed in jail this whole time then was moved yesterday.
How odd....
Now let's think... If you have arrests for meth etc and are doing meth and possibly selling meth, then you get busted for meth and sit in jail for months. If a police officer gives you a way out of jail/less time offer wouldn't you take the offer?

Probably. I believe this whole time they've been locking people up to make sure they can't leave and to grill them for info. Looks to be working.

I say UN related because HF was there for a previous "damage to vehicle" prior to Aug 30th.
I also say UN related because I cant for sure say its related.[modsnip]

I will tell you that he did, in fact, go to area businesses and pass out fliers and played the part of the distraught boyfriend quite well.

The very next day? And 3 days before telling anyone she was missing?

Idk I still think they were arrested. Lol
Who cares doesn't matter.
You are right it doesnt matter but out of curiousity I googled regarding posting bond as you state you feel these 3 that are not currently in jail did after they were arrested correct? Here is just one article regarding the bonding out of jail process.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/getting-out-of-jail-after-you-have-been-arrested.html

In summary it stated for minor charges it is possible you can post bail and be released fairly quickly. (lets say within 24 hours) However, most arrest require you to wait to see the judge the next day for your bond to be set and to be bailed out. If you are arrested on a friday that means you spend at least the weekend in jail and see the judge monday.

It goes on to state :

Despite the theory behind the Eighth Amendment, judges often use excessively high bail amounts to prohibit an arrested individual from getting out of jail. This type of excessive bail is often used for people that have been arrested on suspicion of dealing drugs, murder or other crimes where flight is a real possibility. Many people have argued that this type of high bail violates the Eighth Amendment, but almost all have been unsuccessful. -

This is my first post, I have been lurking for quite some time now - I just have been nervous about posting for whatever reason. Please be kind to me! :) I was thinking, is it possible that HF might have 2 cell phones? One for drug purposes and the other that he used when talking to family/CM. Maybe there was another phone that wasn't handed over to LE when CM went missing. Just a thought.

:thewave: HI! Welcome aboard. No, I agree with you - I do think he would have to have two phones to be as heavily involved in drugs/drug ring as he seems to be. Jump right in - most folks are nice here :)

"They're so everyone looks the same in photo lineups," John Norton, explained.
For example, if the suspect was wearing a red shirt at the time of the crime, and one of the people in the lineup wears a similar color shirt, victims may choose the wrong suspect based more on the color of the clothing than the facial features.
Collin County uses this policy on all their mug shots, even once the suspect has been identified. The reasoning Collin County uses towels in mug shots

You are right it doesnt matter but out of curiousity I googled regarding posting bond as you state you feel these 3 that are not currently in jail did after they were arrested correct? Here is just one article regarding the bonding out of jail process.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/getting-out-of-jail-after-you-have-been-arrested.html

In summary it stated for minor charges it is possible you can post bail and be released fairly quickly. (lets say within 24 hours) However, most arrest require you to wait to see the judge the next day for your bond to be set and to be bailed out. If you are arrested on a friday that means you spend at least the weekend in jail and see the judge monday.

It goes on to state :

Despite the theory behind the Eighth Amendment, judges often use excessively high bail amounts to prohibit an arrested individual from getting out of jail. This type of excessive bail is often used for people that have been arrested on suspicion of dealing drugs, murder or other crimes where flight is a real possibility. Many people have argued that this type of high bail violates the Eighth Amendment, but almost all have been unsuccessful. -

Thanks for that. So the Million fine and 20 years incarceration are likely exaggerated, too.

It's interesting that it seems that LE has been watching this drug ring since beginning of August yet most of them are only charged with one count of conspiracy and intent to distribute. Does that mean there was only one instance they were caught in? Also I wonder why it's only the intent to distribute?

So someone mentioned something about why he would be sent to Kaufman instead of Dallas and I missed it. Is it a prison for harsher crimes?

i don't know the reason but when a bunch of people get arrested in something like this they tend to round them up all at one time so maybe for whatever reason he was in that county when arrested.

That quote from HF has told me he believed she was dead from the start. Still can't tell if it's because he knew or just suspected, but that is what I have thought from the start.

I think so too. I still believe this is why he did not report her missing. He had to react only when faced with the call from her parents or whoever alerted him. IMO

It goes on to state :

Good info
But if they were booked and given a bail amount they could of been bailed out. You only wait to see a judge if you were not granted bail or asking me to lower it.

Now, moving forward-
If they were bailed out they should have a record of that
If they have a warrant they should also have a warrant outstanding somewhere online.

I see a few of those ahem, spent time in the Collin County jail and Tarrant recently. Nice crowd. And also another "tall" mistake. Maybe that's where some of them met???!!!! Geeze, seems a few have been arrested in the last 6 months.

Interesting arrest dates too: especially among the females- 1 on12/6 then others on 12/7. Then the guys got picked up on 12/8/14.

Interesting previous arrest dates prior to 12/6/14 as well.

MOO

Thanks for that. So the Million fine and 20 years incarceration are likely exaggerated, too.
I believe those are the maximum for what they are charging him for. so yes I would say exaggerated or excessive. Even if he receives the maximum sentence does not mean he will have to serve the full 20 years

I'm hoping that LE can "put the screws" to some of these fellas and find out where Christina is!! The sad thing is that CM was living with HF on August 1……that was A LOT of drugs for kids to be around, IMO…. A lot of opportunity for many different, IMO all bad, situations.

Please let Christina be found!!!

im not saying you're right or wrong but where does the "a lot" come from I haven't seen any mention of amount. IMO people are misinterpreting this if they are thinking all these 23 people where related or in business together beyond just that they were doing business in this club.

I think so too. I still believe this is why he did not report her missing. He had to react only when faced with the call from her parents or whoever alerted him. IMO

I've said it before: People are not going to be concerned about someone not coming home if they do not expect them to come home.

I believe those are the maximum for what they are charging him for. so yes I would say exaggerated or excessive. Even if he receives the maximum sentence does not mean he will have to serve the full 20 years

Having prior drug charges will make sure he gets a longer sentence.

Everyone please welcome our new verified insider Kool to the thread. She will be helping me field questions and so forth.

Welcome KOOL.....:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

im not saying you're right or wrong but where does the "a lot" come from I haven't seen any mention of amount. IMO people are misinterpreting this if they are thinking all these 23 people where related or in business together beyond just that they were doing business in this club.

I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

It's interesting that it seems that LE has been watching this drug ring since beginning of August yet most of them are only charged with one count of conspiracy and intent to distribute. Does that mean there was only one instance they were caught in? Also I wonder why it's only the intent to distribute?

Yes, I think this is a small time drug bust. I'm guessing not an established drug ring. It sounds big, but I think not. Not trying to condone anything; just trying to understand the scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member