GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no experience with drugs so I am looking for comments. I have heard it said many times dealers are not users. Dealers know they cant be messed up in the head to effectively buy and sell.

not true very often, maybe true of like kingpins (not what we are talking about here) also maybe true sometimes of people in street gangs selling on the corners. But in the the rave scene like this it is almost never true in my experience (dated by 15 to 20 years). By hanging out and parting together is how these people make connections and develop trust for suppliers and customers.

That is in a perfect world. Sadly, ( but to the benefit of wisdom and experience ) I am familiar with this. Very few dealers do NOT use. The smarter ones are in it to make money but a bigger majority of them are in it to feed their own habit for free and/ or profit from it.
I do think this explains the bit about HF not reacting too strongly to her not coming home that night . ( or more )

yes this matches may experience.

It's ok, thanks! I think I misunderstood. I don't like the CAPS being yelled at tho. Not necessary IMO

Right. In general Caps, large bolding, and more than one or two exclamation marks appears as yelling or bullying to many readers. It may not be the intention of the poster but that's how it comes across. We are all intelligent enough to infer the meaning of and behind the words.

Something tells me you haven't ever been to an EDM club or music festival...hehe
For every 15 people busted at Eternal Eden, there are just as many people doing the same thing at each and every afterhours club in Dallas, or any other city for that matter. I think the point being made is that HF is not some king pin drug dealer ruling the Dallas drug scene. This drug bust is especially publicized because 1.) Christina 2.) Someone died at the club recently

I don't condone it, but Molly has become very mainstream these days. Madonna, Kanye, Rhianna, Miley Cyrus all have songs referencing it.

BBM As our old friend CD would say...nailed it!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If it turns out that Hunter had direct involvement in Christina's disappearance I'll give a huge mea culpa. From what's been put out I still don't think he wanted her to go away or knows where she is. As far as indirect involvement such as his activities being the reason she is missing, maybe although PPD says otherwise. There are a lot of things that don't quite add up, for sure.

Fox-news ish .. I love Fox News ..(I know you and I have had this pillow fight before)
Sensationalized ??
I can think of several handfuls of things about this entire case that fits the description of sensationalized -In My Opinion

ETA:
Any proof of CM going missing with EA?? Gotta link?
Because none exists as of this moment. Is all speculation ..EA is still not named a POI or Suspect in CM Disappearance
And yet he is still not Charged,Booked or Arrested on the Alleged Interference

Per the Warrant here is the statement:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg4/7 paragraph 5
Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to Affiant during the
course of the investigation into Morris's disappearance. Affiant believes Arochi has intentionally made
false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris. Affiant has reason to believe Arochi
has committed the offense of interference with Public Duties, RC. 38.15
when Arochi impeded and
interfered with this investigation.

To which I would add, "Badgering the witness, your honor ".

I think this insistence is being unnecessarily harsh on JMOM.

I understood her to mean After CM was reported missing.

I am not being insistent. I posted a statement. She replied and I clarified. From the very beginning, my post has stated that the calls and looking for her was done before she was reported missing.

Jmom- Was Hunter with Mark when He filed the Missing Person Report??

Based on my experience, I would think that if HF is involved with the actual trafficking of the drugs, he has smaller guys below him doing the majority of the distribution. That is, IMO, he was buying and then selling in large quantities to dealers below him. The people below him then sell in smaller quantities to individuals. Wonder who his minions are...

i'd be willing to bet you a cup of coffee he is one of the minions ...

I understand your point and believe me no one is more disappointed and disgusted than we all are. But we have faith that LE will get to the bottom of it and we will bring Christina home.

I know you will also :)

I see what you're saying. From what I have read about the club, there are probably LOTS of people selling drugs there, so all of these people might not have necessarily been working together business-wise, just working in the same club selling various drugs. LE probably had an informant or undercover officer to bust all of them. The club is open from 3 AM to 8 AM...Great place for them to do business, obviously. Can't sell alcohol at those times (against TABC), so the people are there for something else.

The amount of people selling drugs there is staggering. When I went over 3 years ago it was all very open, no one tried to hide it and no one needed to hide it.

Something tells me you haven't ever been to an EDM club or music festival...hehe
For every 15 people busted at Eternal Eden, there are just as many people doing the same thing at each and every afterhours club in Dallas, or any other city for that matter. I think the point being made is that HF is not some king pin drug dealer ruling the Dallas drug scene. This drug bust is especially publicized because 1.) Christina 2.) Someone died at the club recently

I don't condone it, but Molly has become very mainstream these days. Madonna, Kanye, Rhianna, Miley Cyrus all have songs referencing it.

what???? I go every Saturday night! :) Seriously, I'm glad I don't know the ins and outs of drugs because nothing good ever comes from it and I won't even add a JMO because it is a fact. I have seen drugs destroy so many people.

He was most definitely upset the times I did see him.
Welcome Kool and thank you and Jmom for being here.

I just want to say that I personally feel it is because of the love, hope, determination and persistance of Christina's Mother(s) and her Army that truth is coming to light. It is better to know the truth no matter how hard of a pill it is to swallow. People involved who are hiding things or not telling the whole truth are not thinking about Christina or her family just themselves.

I am not sure. I can certainly check on that or Kool may know. Let me see what I can find out.

Jmom- Was Hunter with Mark when He filed the Missing Person Report??

Agree. It seems extremely serious to me. If someone's possibly getting out-ed... getting arrested, I'd think some people would do many desperate things NOT to go to prison.

Oops my keys are sticking. Spelling.

Not to mention HIS supplier who is worried about being outed. These thugs have more to worry about than just their sentence and financial losses. Their lives are probably at risk, as well.
I don't see this as a small time bust at all. With fifteen people arrested (or 12) at one club...

Even with small time dealers because money is involved there is gonna be someone up the line making sure everyone toes the line and a small time dealer can think they are scarface and do really stupid things- especially if someone is young and doing meth. Now these people who have dealings with HF have LE up in their business who can make their lives hell- no wonder HF said nothing when Christina went missing even if he isn't directly involved, but may be. Even messing with a little drugs can be a dangerous thing when something really bad happens, as in this case that brings LE attention - whose gonna buy from him now, who might he sell out to help his case, not a good position for him to be in.

Great Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member