GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corroboration:
evidence that confirms or supports a statement, theory, or finding; confirmation.

Sorry ..Bite -Fight-Ribs-Limp Has not been confirmed and proven.
CM was not proven to even have got inside the Camaro at 3:58am

Lets get those Forensics Back In..quickly.

Looking to piece together clues is not the same standard of a courtroom. Pretty sure we will not get any forensic data back until someone is arrested, so I'm not holding my breath. We all choose to believe what info we think is valid. I find the bite marks & limp believable at this time. PPD stated it in their warrant. That & seeing no reason for JP to make stuff up is enough for me. I am sure he can get on a witness stand one day & say that he saw what appeared to be a bite mark in his opinion. Whether in a trial for kidnapping, murder, or accessory to such. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I'm having difficulty understanding why LE would be checking up on Christina's bank statement, other than to see if there had been any activity after she went missing.

While I agree that LE should definitely be checking any activity after her disappearance, I wonder if there is a pattern of large purchases or any purchases in the past that could help with her disappearance and bringing her home.

I am absolutely not blaming a victim, I'm purely trying to question if there is anything in her past that would help out with her location now. If Christina had a habit of or was known to visit certain areas or establishments late at night...maybe that might be a clue into where she was headed.

Just trying to think outside of the box. JMO

Looking to piece together clues is not the same standard of a courtroom. Pretty sure we will not get any forensic data back until someone is arrested, so I'm not holding my breath. We all choose to believe what info we think is valid. I find the bite marks & limp believable at this time. PPD stated it in their warrant. That & seeing no reason for JP to make stuff up is enough for me. I am sure he can get on a witness stand one day & say that he saw what appeared to be a bite mark in his opinion. Whether in a trial for kidnapping, murder, or accessory to such. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Perhaps it is OK for JP to have ruffled feathers and sour grapes ..thats ok ..I get it .. but to possibly have embellished a bit or dramatized the statements at the time due to a riff of sorts for some other boss promoting one over the entire group is not the time to throw a verbal punch.
Would not think JP is experienced enough in life or medical training to distinguish a bite mark.
JMO~

Well , if I am allowed to post the Police Report (waiting for approval) that could hold a clue in her being missing 5 months later and gone with out a trace for over 3 months then I am sure that everyone can choose if it is relevant or they can scroll on by..

I think it is all connected ..JMO~

Is there a link?

BP-
I was pretty clear I am having to ask approval for posting it. It is not up to me ... that is ADMIN & MODS

I really hope the link request was not meant to be a snark

I think u are going down a rabbit hole. Why did HF go to Oklahoma with prendergast? Or so they stated.

Ok .. I am gonna get some pumpkin mini muffins and a pumpkin spice latte ..

I will not ask any Questions for 30 min:tantrum:
Lol...not what I meant. Meaning there are so many missing pieces

While I agree that LE should definitely be checking any activity after her disappearance, I wonder if there is a pattern of large purchases or any purchases in the past that could help with her disappearance and bringing her home.

I am absolutely not blaming a victim, I'm purely trying to question if there is anything in her past that would help out with her location now. If Christina had a habit of or was known to visit certain areas or establishments late at night...maybe that might be a clue into where she was headed.

Just trying to think outside of the box. JMO
It is time the sugar coating and the rose colored glasses came off this case. I understand the family wanting to pretend Christina had nothing to do with the dealings of HF or the possibility she was involved with groups of people who were into nefarious things, but it is obvious she was some part of what was happening directly around her. She didn't mind wearing Molly clothing openly and wearing his clothing line directed at calling out LE and aimed at masked, gun toting clients. She supported him. Period. Right or wrong. It isn't victim blaming if it is true. The truth is all anyone wants to come out here, but we have to look at things for what they really are and not what people want to believe because it paints a prettier picture.

She wasn't trying to leave him or break up with him the night she went missing, imo. 25 texts and calls say she was interested in her relationship with HF and nothing else. The stories of her leaving and moving home because of his drug use may have been her way to smooth the feathers of her parents and not because she meant it. She had no intention of leaving him...at least that night, imo.

Yikes. Gotta say this was my first thought. EA = delivery person. I initially thought damage to Car could be from going off road to meeting place. But now that I think about it, she's small so it wouldn't be hard to pick her up so that her arms were down by her side. Like a tackle hold around her shoulders from behind..If someone were trying to pick her up and put her in a trunk, she'd probably kick like crazy. And try to take a bite out of the arm holding her. All JMO and I have a lot of them obviously ...

Wouldn't that be easy enough to check her phone records? I'm always a little suspicious of someone who makes those kind of comments on SM. Why not tell the police and shut your mouth. I don't know maybe it irritates her that she saw him getting a pass.

She has posted before. She actually posted immediately after Christina disappeared.

She has posted before. She actually posted immediately after Christina disappeared.
She is a brave woman. I think all these girls & guys that r close to situation have it all figured out, and I am
sure they have been talking amongst themselves, terrified knowing drug cartel involved.

Wouldn't that be easy enough to check her phone records? I'm always a little suspicious of someone who makes those kind of comments on SM. Why not tell the police and shut your mouth. I don't know maybe it irritates her that she saw him getting a pass.

I agree. LE is investigating. It's really not appropriate to talk about it on facebook comments. Besides, I wouldn't want to draw that kind of attention to myself.

ETA: If what she is saying is true, I would think others could corroborate the story. I'm sure PP would have known about it...

I agree. LE is investigating. It's really not appropriate to talk about it on facebook comments. Besides, I wouldn't want to draw that kind of attention to myself.

ETA: If what she is saying is true, I would think others could corroborate the story. I'm sure PP would have known about it...

Yes, don't think I 'd be announcing it over SM purely for safety reasons. I might be calling the PPD and the Texas Rangers or whoever they have there but definitely not SM under my real name.

And how might one launder money? A business like selling shirts and purses.

The thing is, IF that is a part of the discovery as far as the StreetWear Clothing being utilized as a "front business" for HF other activities .. then CM would more than likely be implicated as well.

They have a General Partnership and is not entity via the Texas SOS.
It is a County Assumed Name -active since 2/7/14 both signatures are present.
So both would be legally held accountable.
https://ccrecordse.tarrantcountytx.gov/AssumedNames/SearchEntry.aspx?e=newSession

If SR really did see CM's texts that stated what SR saw. Why would CM be ok with walking to parking garage for the 20 min walk with someone that is knowingly upset with her bf and his debt to him? Unless CM was in an altered state, someone wouldnt put themselves in that sort of one on one situation with a person who has antimosity towards themselves/boyfriend. All of this is MOO

Really? That gives her comments more credibility. MOO

If SR really did see CM's texts that stated what SR saw. Why would CM be ok with walking to parking garage for the 20 min walk with someone that is knowingly upset with her bf and his debt to him? Unless CM was in an altered state, someone wouldnt put themselves in that sort of one on one situation with a person who has antimosity towards themselves/boyfriend. All of this is MOO

Maybe I read too many mysteries but I was imagining a text from an unknown number.

I agree with both of you. I believe this is him.

This is the picture of one of the purses she was selling on her "purse" site. I do remember that post on here about the Scion. Very confused now. Hmm....

Maybe his friend "Jade" drives a Scion.

I thought I read it was EA that texted CM earlier in the week and thats what SR saw. i may of read it wrong...so much info at this point. Either way, the phone # from the text should be traced back to the persons that sent it.

Maybe I read too many mysteries but I was imagining a text from an unknown number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste