GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BP-
I was pretty clear I am having to ask approval for posting it. It is not up to me ... that is ADMIN & MODS

I really hope the link request was not meant to be a snark

No snark. Sorry if you thought that.

Just wondering if there was, because I don't see why a link couldn't be posted if it was to info straight from PPD.

These people thought they could outsmart the law. They always think that. Drugs do that to people. All are going down. I am certain LE is waiting it out till her body is found. [modsnip]

Anna Morris said she has helped raise her stepdaughter since she was 3.
“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”
Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.
‘Everyone wants her home’
Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.
“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.
Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html#storylink=cpy

Why has ALP been the only one to communicate with CRIMINAL investigators 2 TIMES ??
Why did he say CM mus have left the parking garage with someone else??
Why was he making sure to let everyone know that he was betrayed by CM & HF????
:thinking:

She did not know the texters. They were after HF for money, and sending threats to her. I know she was afraid. She trusted wrong person to get her to her car. It was a setup!

Thanks Jazz that is almost exactly what I was about to say. :) Want to add that maybe SR has heard or deducted herself that Christina was put in EA's trunk. MOO

The thing is, IF that is a part of the discovery as far as the StreetWear Clothing being utilized as a "front business" for HF other activities .. then CM would more than likely be implicated as well.

They have a General Partnership and is not entity via the Texas SOS.
It is a County Assumed Name -active since 2/7/14 both signatures are present.
So both would be legally held accountable.
https://ccrecordse.tarrantcountytx.gov/AssumedNames/SearchEntry.aspx?e=newSession

HF was not indicted on money laundering charges,so they have no proof of that.

Why has ALP been the only one to communicate with CRIMINAL investigators 2 TIMES ??

Where does the article say he was the only one to speak with criminal investigator two times? LE = criminal investigator. How many times did EA and his bro get interviewed?
Probably because he heard that her car was still there, like he said.
I wondered the same thing too but I think there's a good chance that the reporter asked him about his relationship with Christina and probably about their break-up too and reported it in a way that felt a little out of context. He could have just been asked the question about their break-up and he told them the honest truth.

HF was not indicted on money laundering charges,so they have no proof of that.

Originally Posted by Doj1234 View Post
And how might one launder money? A business like selling shirts and purses.

Don't taze me bro!!! LOL ..
I was jumping off the other posters post about the clothing and purses theory for "laundering" "Front type business"
with a big capital IF ....

Don't get :shame:me twisted

“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”
Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.
Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html#storylink=cpy

Pointing the finger at hf, also other people have been questioned more than once. He knows ea is involved and took cm out of garage

Where does the article say he was the only one to speak with criminal investigator two times? LE = criminal investigator. How many times did EA and his bro get interviewed?
I wondered the same thing too but I think there's a good chance that the reporter asked him about his relationship with Christina and probably about their break-up too and reported it in a way that felt a little out of context. He could have just been asked the question about their break-up and he told them the honest truth.

Seriously CP?? the link and snipped article is located above . I am pretty diligent about posting links and quotes.

EA bro is a non discussable per the mods.. I do not think he is a factor in any of this.
IIRC EA 's the uncut vid interview states detectives went to speak with his bro.

PS ... I do not have any other link to any other witness or person that says Criminal investigators...

Don't know if this was officially verified, but early on it was said that she would always ask someone to walk her to her car, that she was afraid someone would do something to her because she was so little. Okay, I get the small girl walking alone thing, but that just always seemed a bit weird to me. Anyone else remember this and think it was odd others than me? I can see thinking that on a early am walk to car like the night she disappeared, but the way I remember it she was afraid all the time. Just a bit off to me and wonder why.

Makes sense to me that they're floored by the knowledge of HF's involvement in dealing drugs. It's one thing to take drugs oneself, quite another to deal them.

I don't quite get the shock and disbelief, I mean looking at him, his record, pics even this outsider sees that 2+2=4. I mean, you know??? This wasn't a rocket science call IMO.

To borrow someone else's oft quoted words, good grief. I can't believe we are still going round and round about the "markings" on EA. I think it is obvious he had some kind of markings as I shall call them since using any greater descriptor will absolutely be met with resistance. EA confirmed them himself when he offered explanations to people who pointed them out, including LE. I guess LE and his co-workers and EA could have been discussing imaginary markings.

At this point, I don't see how it is unreasonable to assume that at the very least EA has interfered in a missing person's (possibly murder) case. So lets, for a sec, just view him from that angle only. That is a big freaking deal. Interference in a case where we are trying desperately to find a person we aren't even sure is still alive. Again, in my opinion, a very big deal.

I wanted to post some ideas on keeping the focus on finding Christina in light of the latest news everyone has been talking about for the last few days.

Maybe flyers with a pic of EA's camaro and his and Christina's picture would be helpful. If his windows were tinted it is possible someone could have seen his car but not able to see inside. Whether at a red light, on the highway, pulled over somewhere on the side of the road pulling into the Krogers gas station. Mention the damage to the right bumper. Ask if anyone seen his vehicle on 8/30 between the hours of 4:00 am and 10:15am

Flyers with Christina, HF and EA pics and pics of all 3 of their vehicles. Here's my thoughts on why. If anyone knows one of them or maybe seen them they may be able to provide a tip, a connection between EA and HF, locations they hang out at etc. Same circles other then the friends house that night.

I dont think enough of the crowd that HF was involved with and the clubs and party spots have had flyer exposure bringing awareness that Christina is missing and that she is HF's girlfriend. We know from the interview with EA's coworkers he would come to work and brag about his wild nights out. It is possible he also has been to a rave or even the place they shut down due to the drug bust. There are other clubs that are still open and it seems a lot of the same party goers have certain spots they go to on certain nights.

If anyone who knows something was taking part in illegal activities they are not going to go to LE. Apparently the possibility of spending time in jail or being a snitch or whatever their reason. But those same people have no problem posting pics on facebook, twitter and instagram with drugs, guns, alcohol, partying, smoking and just about anything else you can imagine. We are limited to what we can discuss on here but if I was Christina's family I would try to find pics, social media accounts etc on all 15 of those names that were released and then see if any of them have a connection in anyway to EA and also see if they posted any of their activities on 8/30.

People are talking. A lot of it is rumors but someone with the truth is going to slip up. A lot of it may be very hard for the family to hear but I dont think there is anything anyone could say about Christina or any truths that may come out that would make her family love her any less or lose their focus on finding her.

To borrow someone else's oft quoted words, good grief. I can't believe we are still going round and round about the "markings" on EA. I think it is obvious he had some kind of markings as I shall call them since using any greater descriptor will absolutely be met with resistance. EA confirmed them himself when he offered explanations to people who pointed them out, including LE. I guess LE and his co-workers and EA could have been ydiscussing imaginary markings.

At this point, I don't see how it is unreasonable to assume that at the very least EA has interfered in a missing person's (possibly murder) case. So lets, for a sec, just view him from that angle only. That is a big freaking deal. Interference in a case where we are trying desperately to find a person we aren't even sure is still alive. Again, in my opinion, a very big deal.

Amen!

If SR really did see CM's texts that stated what SR saw. Why would CM be ok with walking to parking garage for the 20 min walk with someone that is knowingly upset with her bf and his debt to him? Unless CM was in an altered state, someone wouldnt put themselves in that sort of one on one situation with a person who has antimosity towards themselves/boyfriend. All of this is MOO

That's a good point, as we've been told mamy times that Christina was nervous of walking to her car on her own the natural conclusion would be that she felt at least comfortable with EA if not safe. The body language in the garage video appears to me (not an expert) to be of two relaxed people.

JMO

I wanted to post some ideas on keeping the focus on finding Christina in light of the latest news everyone has been talking about for the last few days.

Maybe flyers with a pic of EA's camaro and his and Christina's picture would be helpful. If his windows were tinted it is possible someone could have seen his car but not able to see inside. Whether at a red light, on the highway, pulled over somewhere on the side of the road pulling into the Krogers gas station. Mention the damage to the right bumper. Ask if anyone seen his vehicle on 8/30 between the hours of 4:00 am and 10:15am

Flyers with Christina, HF and EA pics and pics of all 3 of their vehicles. Here's my thoughts on why. If anyone knows one of them or maybe seen them they may be able to provide a tip, a connec hition between EA and HF, locations they hang out at etc. Same circles other then the friends house that night.

I dont think enough of the crowd that HF was involved with and the clubs and party spots have had flyer exposure bringing awareness that Christina is missing and that she is HF's girlfriend. We know from the interview with EA's coworkers he would come to work and brag about his wild nights out. It is possible he also has been to a rave or even the place they shut down due to the drug bust. There are other clubs that are still open and it seems a lot of the same party goers have certain spots they go to on certain nights.

If anyone who knows something was taking part in illegal activities they are not going to go to LE. Apparently the possibility of spending time in jail or being a snitch or whatever their reason. But those same people have no problem posting pics on facebook, twitter and instagram with drugs, guns, alcohol, partying, smoking and just about anything else you can imagine. We are limited to what we can discuss on here but if I was Christina's family I would try to find pics, social media accounts etc on all 15 of those names that were released and then see if any of them have a connection in anyway to EA and also see if they posted any of their activities on 8/30.

People are talking. A lot of it is rumors but someone with the truth is going to slip up. A lot of it may be very hard for the family to hear but I dont think there is anything anyone could say about Christina or any truths that may come out that would make her family love her any less or lose their focus on finding her.

Good post! I think in general, families looking for answers to missing loved ones, feel that anything that may put their family member in a negative light will cause some to write them off or lose resources in LE.

No snark. Sorry if you thought that.

Just wondering if there was, because I don't see why a link couldn't be posted if it was to info straight from PPD.

In the early days I'm pretty sure we had, if not the actual report, verbatim quoting from parts of it. I remember discussion about the "nick" person and why they had no utilities. Maybe that could be brough forward?

I think all we can conclude is that ALP is the only one we know about because he's choosen to tell us. I find it hard to believe that none of the other friends have been spoken to.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member