GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time the sugar coating and the rose colored glasses came off this case. I understand the family wanting to pretend Christina had nothing to do with the dealings of HF or the possibility she was involved with groups of people who were into nefarious things, but it is obvious she was some part of what was happening directly around her. She didn't mind wearing Molly clothing openly and wearing his clothing line directed at calling out LE and aimed at masked, gun toting clients. She supported him. Period. Right or wrong. It isn't victim blaming if it is true. The truth is all anyone wants to come out here, but we have to look at things for what they really are and not what people want to believe because it paints a prettier picture.

She wasn't trying to leave him or break up with him the night she went missing, imo. 25 texts and calls say she was interested in her relationship with HF and nothing else. The stories of her leaving and moving home because of his drug use may have been her way to smooth the feathers of her parents and not because she meant it. She had no intention of leaving him...at least that night, imo.

Excellent post! I always enjoy reading your perspective on cases so I'm happy to see you here!
BBM: It can be very difficult to take the rose colored glasses off but it has to happen to get down to the Truth. IMO.

I wanted to post some ideas on keeping the focus on finding Christina in light of the latest news everyone has been talking about for the last few days.

Maybe flyers with a pic of EA's camaro and his and Christina's picture would be helpful. If his windows were tinted it is possible someone could have seen his car but not able to see inside. Whether at a red light, on the highway, pulled over somewhere on the side of the road pulling into the Krogers gas station. Mention the damage to the right bumper. Ask if anyone seen his vehicle on 8/30 between the hours of 4:00 am and 10:15am

Flyers with Christina, HF and EA pics and pics of all 3 of their vehicles. Here's my thoughts on why. If anyone knows one of them or maybe seen them they may be able to provide a tip, a connection between EA and HF, locations they hang out at etc. Same circles other then the friends house that night.

I dont think enough of the crowd that HF was involved with and the clubs and party spots have had flyer exposure bringing awareness that Christina is missing and that she is HF's girlfriend. We know from the interview with EA's coworkers he would come to work and brag about his wild nights out. It is possible he also has been to a rave or even the place they shut down due to the drug bust. There are other clubs that are still open and it seems a lot of the same party goers have certain spots they go to on certain nights.

If anyone who knows something was taking part in illegal activities they are not going to go to LE. Apparently the possibility of spending time in jail or being a snitch or whatever their reason. But those same people have no problem posting pics on facebook, twitter and instagram with drugs, guns, alcohol, partying, smoking and just about anything else you can imagine. We are limited to what we can discuss on here but if I was Christina's family I would try to find pics, social media accounts etc on all 15 of those names that were released and then see if any of them have a connection in anyway to EA and also see if they posted any of their activities on 8/30.

People are talking. A lot of it is rumors but someone with the truth is going to slip up. A lot of it may be very hard for the family to hear but I dont think there is anything anyone could say about Christina or any truths that may come out that would make her family love her any less or lose their focus on finding her.

BBM - are you local faithx2? Have you heard people talking or are you referring the various comments on SM?

Originally Posted by Doj1234 View Post
And how might one launder money? A business like selling shirts and purses.

Don't taze me bro!!! LOL ..
I was jumping off the other posters post about the clothing and purses theory for "laundering" "Front type business"
with a big capital IF ....

Don't get :shame:me twisted

Just wondering how money laundering might be happening IF we wanted to explore that theory.

Was the clothing sucessful? How might ML have worked? I'm sure LE will have looked at bank account records

Excellent post! I always enjoy reading your perspective on cases so I'm happy to see you here!
BBM: It can be very difficult to take the rose colored glasses off but it has to happen to get down to the Truth. IMO.

bingo that's what I'm getting at. We all want Christina found. Bottom line.

That's a good point, as we've been told mamy times that Christina was nervous of walking to her car on her own the natural conclusion would be that she felt at least comfortable with EA if not safe. The body language in the garage video appears to me (not an expert) to be of two relaxed people.

JMO

And why is that exactly? I get the overall awareness and being safe, but seems a bit overboard to me. I'm wondering if something had happened previously or if she had been threatened before.

It is time the sugar coating and the rose colored glasses came off this case. I understand the family wanting to pretend Christina had nothing to do with the dealings of HF or the possibility she was involved with groups of people who were into nefarious things, but it is obvious she was some part of what was happening directly around her. She didn't mind wearing Molly clothing openly and wearing his clothing line directed at calling out LE and aimed at masked, gun toting clients. She supported him. Period. Right or wrong. It isn't victim blaming if it is true. The truth is all anyone wants to come out here, but we have to look at things for what they really are and not what people want to believe because it paints a prettier picture.

She wasn't trying to leave him or break up with him the night she went missing, imo. 25 texts and calls say she was interested in her relationship with HF and nothing else. The stories of her leaving and moving home because of his drug use may have been her way to smooth the feathers of her parents and not because she meant it. She had no intention of leaving him...at least that night, imo.
Great post. Straight forward and a little tough love if you will. Sometimes when we seek the truth we dont like what we find in the process. But if knowing the truth leads to finding Christina thats all that really matters in the end.

bingo that's what I'm getting at. We all want Christina found. Bottom line.

This +1000

Excellent posts and perspective.

All I really want is the absolute correct person(s) responsible for Christina vanishing with no trace to be held accountable.
And JMO~ May not be just a male gender to be looking for or at. Females can be just as responsible.
At this point EveryOne is Not Free & Clear.
ALL the shady characters that surrounded her life and especially ones in the recent proximate time of within a year or so need to be looked at.
In another case, a poster had mentioned "never assume you know everything about the case,MP,friends,family,associations and lifestyles"
Boy that was so true in the Jessica Padgett case. I never would have thought in a million years the sick demented evil twisted killer was her own stepfather that had raised her. The vile outcome and facts of his motive was unthinkable- disgusting. There he was boohooing and begging for help during the time she was missing and participating in the organization and searches.

Here is a thought!

Was EA told to follow her maybe like a bodyguard?
He pulled intot he garage right after her.
Walks her to the car.
this will explain the lies.
the use of his phone to contact HF
A code possibly? Leave the door open might mean she is on her way home.

Maybe something happened that night and HF called her and told her to get home.

IM sorry I think whatever HF was involved in spilled over to CM His not reporting her as missing to me is HUGE. and it was not a typical BF/GF fight.

I think we will find out soon what happened.

I don't think Ea harmed her I really don't!
Yes I think something happened. And he knows and I think has told LE an earful.
Just food for thought guys.

He has a white FJ Cruiser. I have no clue who's Scion that is in the pic sorry.

So...who drives a Scion? Jmom, any idea? I believe the poster said it was a white one in HF driveway. Can't find the post.

So if it was there in just the past few months .. I would say off the hip (a big guess) possibly one of the ones that is going away for up to 20yrs

He has a white FJ Cruiser. I have no clue who's Scion that is in the pic sorry.

Ok Thanks so much for getting that detail cleared up..(adding to my list LOL)

OT-Obvious fact.. Don't think he will be getting much use of it at this point. WOW just WOW...

If SR really did see CM's texts that stated what SR saw. Why would CM be ok with walking to parking garage for the 20 min walk with someone that is knowingly upset with her bf and his debt to him? Unless CM was in an altered state, someone wouldnt put themselves in that sort of one on one situation with a person who has antimosity towards themselves/boyfriend. All of this is MOO

A lot of times people downplay situations, especially men (HF), saying its just dramatic or saying the person sending it was bluffing. I don't think she took it very seriously if the texts are true.

Originally Posted by Doj1234 View Post
And how might one launder money? A business like selling shirts and purses.

Don't taze me bro!!! LOL ..
I was jumping off the other posters post about the clothing and purses theory for "laundering" "Front type business"
with a big capital IF ....

Don't get :shame:me twisted
lol, don't taze me bro?

When one distributes illegal substances, money laundering isn't a different business, it's part of the same business. Drug dealers live in a cash world and when the cash amounts to more than lunch money, then they have to figure out ways to legitimize the funds. For instance, you buy a purse for $500 wholesale, then sell it for $500 but claim $1,000 on your invoice. You have just laundered $500. That is one way to do it, there are many others.

lol, don't taze me bro?

When one distributes illegal substances, money laundering isn't a different business, it's part of the same business. Drug dealers live in a cash world and when the cash amounts to more than lunch money, then they have to figure out ways to legitimize the funds. For instance, you buy a purse for $500 wholesale, then sell it for $500 but claim $1,000 on your invoice. You have just laundered $500. That is one way to do it, there are many others.

Jmo
The business would be a great idea for laundering but HF isn't a very smart individual from what I can tell. So I think this was more of he and Christina both enjoying clothes and fashion and deciding to start it for fun. I doubt they had enough money that they needed to launder anything. Jmo though.

Why do we keep saying these ppl are not to bright?
To me HF has the street smarts.
To even launder money.

When was he charged with money laundering? Did I miss something? I was out all last night so just catching up.

Why do we keep saying these ppl are not to bright?
To me HF has the street smarts.
To even launder money.

Nothing to tell...just a question for thought. I don't post often so I'm not sure what is ok to post and what is against the TOS. Someone posted above about the clothing business being a front for the trafficking. I agree and it got me thinking about how drugs could be trafficked undetected especially if they come in from another country. That made me think of where the clothes are imported from, if they are at all.

Mods - please delete if this isn't allowed.

I'm behind so forgive me, PLEASE!!! But YES to this. In my research I found it is very common to order Molly/MDMA from China, per research it looks like it usually comes in baking goods (i.e. cookies, cake mixes), but nothing to stop it from coming in batches of clothes.

And for those who are really lazy and don't care it looks like you can just order it as is. (?????) http://www.diytrade.com/china/pl/0-k-c-1/MDMA.html

Sorry but I'm going to continue thinking Christina is pretty innocent in any illegal activities. Idk if it's because I can relate to her or because nothing really points to her. Even wearing a Molly shirt. So what...Thanks to some celebrities it's become somewhat of a fad. And occasional drug use does not a dealer make.
As far as possible front for a drug business... How do we know she didn't genuinely want a clothing line. And HF said to her back this with your money and we will do this, while having his own agenda she knew little or nothing about. And the purses! Even the phone number ...is not directly only Christinas. Who gets designer purses as gifts besides a lucky girl of course? A stripper would..Maybe I'm just Jaded but I'm really thinking she's a relatively innocent pawn. Hoping everyone gets their answers soon!!

I'm behind so forgive me, PLEASE!!! But YES to this. In my research I found it is very common to order Molly/MDMA from China, per research it looks like it usually comes in baking goods (i.e. cookies, cake mixes), but nothing to stop it from coming in batches of clothes.

And for those who are really lazy and don't care it looks like you can just order it as is. (?????) http://www.diytrade.com/china/pl/0-k-c-1/MDMA.html

I haven't seen any evidence that HF was actually selling any of the clothing, though. Every single picture of it is him wearing it. IMO, I don't think he'd be ordering wholesale shirts from China until he actually had people buying the product. I doubt he has a lot of inventory of the "line"

Ordering MDMA from China is a different story, but I think I'll wait to see the evidence from HF's indictment before I fall down this rabbit hole. I watched the Drugs, Inc. on Molly last night and it was quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson