GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was he charged with money laundering? Did I miss something? I was out all last night so just catching up.
Just brainstorming JMOM. Like I said, it's not a different business, it's the same business. He was arrested for distributing so if guilty, he WAS laundering. Maybe the drug business was so immature that the laundering was done by buying Whataburgers and lap dances. But, it's a possibility.

Maybe I'm wishful thinking, but if HF was getting threatening texts from bad guys. Could he have arranged to have CM hidden for safety until smoke clears?

I wanted to post some ideas on keeping the focus on finding Christina in light of the latest news everyone has been talking about for the last few days.

Maybe flyers with a pic of EA's camaro and his and Christina's picture would be helpful. If his windows were tinted it is possible someone could have seen his car but not able to see inside. Whether at a red light, on the highway, pulled over somewhere on the side of the road pulling into the Krogers gas station. Mention the damage to the right bumper. Ask if anyone seen his vehicle on 8/30 between the hours of 4:00 am and 10:15am

Flyers with Christina, HF and EA pics and pics of all 3 of their vehicles. Here's my thoughts on why. If anyone knows one of them or maybe seen them they may be able to provide a tip, a connection between EA and HF, locations they hang out at etc. Same circles other then the friends house that night.

I dont think enough of the crowd that HF was involved with and the clubs and party spots have had flyer exposure bringing awareness that Christina is missing and that she is HF's girlfriend. We know from the interview with EA's coworkers he would come to work and brag about his wild nights out. It is possible he also has been to a rave or even the place they shut down due to the drug bust. There are other clubs that are still open and it seems a lot of the same party goers have certain spots they go to on certain nights.

If anyone who knows something was taking part in illegal activities they are not going to go to LE. Apparently the possibility of spending time in jail or being a snitch or whatever their reason. But those same people have no problem posting pics on facebook, twitter and instagram with drugs, guns, alcohol, partying, smoking and just about anything else you can imagine. We are limited to what we can discuss on here but if I was Christina's family I would try to find pics, social media accounts etc on all 15 of those names that were released and then see if any of them have a connection in anyway to EA and also see if they posted any of their activities on 8/30.

People are talking. A lot of it is rumors but someone with the truth is going to slip up. A lot of it may be very hard for the family to hear but I dont think there is anything anyone could say about Christina or any truths that may come out that would make her family love her any less or lose their focus on finding her.

I REALLY like this idea. However, they may need to run this past LE or an attorney. IF it does turn out that EA gets arrested, his attorney will start waving these in front of the judge and state things like the public or LE was out to get him or his client can't get a fair trial in the DFW area and have it moved to, say, Houston or Austin. I like the idea, I'm just thinking ahead.

Why do we keep saying these ppl are not to bright?
To me HF has the street smarts.
To even launder money.

Well I said HF isn't bright from what I can tell.
My reasoning?
Starts with posting lots of things showing drug use and weapons on public social media- not bright. Anyone can see that.
Then he continues to carry on selling drugs and such after his girlfriend who he lives with is MISSING.
Those were the couple things that stood out to me that made him appear to not be too bright.
To me if he even had street smarts, he wouldn't post any kind of activities he's involved in illegally on social media and he'd prob try to quit selling drugs for a bit.

Jmo

Well I said HF isn't bright from what I can tell.
My reasoning?
Starts with posting lots of things showing drug use and weapons on public social media- not bright. Anyone can see that.
Then he continues to carry on selling drugs and such after his girlfriend who he lives with is MISSING.
Those were the couple things that stood out to me that made him appear to not be too bright.
To me if he even had street smarts, he wouldn't post any kind of activities he's involved in illegally on social media and he'd prob try to quit selling drugs for a bit.

Jmo

I may have missed it, but how do we know he was still selling drugs after CM went missing?

I thought the sting operation was on August 1st.

That was when the investigation into the trafficking began. It was a long investigation and arrests were finally made this past weekend after the grand jury met last week.

I think all we can conclude is that ALP is the only one we know about because he's choosen to tell us. I find it hard to believe that none of the other friends have been spoken to.

JMO

No, SN spoke out

I am going thru my various notes and wanted to confirm something to make sure I do not have any incorrect type information.

Jmom- It was Jonni that confirmed that CM suffered from only Migraines correct?? I am sure she had been probably diagnosed with this and like myself have my Imitrex ready for symptoms.

I am asking due to the possibility that someone stated she may have not been feeling well.. I know some Migraines can be brought on by stress..which if she was arguing and very upset with HF that may have induced that episode.

Can you please provide a link to Hunter having the Scion? Jonni stated when I specifically asked her about the photo in the Scion that she doesn't know who's vehicle that is because Hunter has an off white colored FJ Cruiser.

You have so many helpful details, and if I remember from past links, you were there that night? I think you should could verified. It isn't hard at all. That way your word would hold much more weight. JMO

You can also find a lot of info on public data

I am sorry, not to be rude .. but how can you say that this is not relevant?? It is all very relevant and it is not like it happened years ago .. Less than 6 months later she is missing with out a trace .
I have the Police Report- Cant make that up .. I do not post things here just to make stuff up. That would be a waste of time,research and dedication on my end.

I don't see where they said it wasn't relevant......

From Huffington Post article:

She added, "Her friends said she did not have much to drink. She suffers from severe migraines, so she's not a big drinker at all."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

I am going thru my various notes and wanted to confirm something to make sure I do not have any incorrect type information.

Jmom- It was Jonni that confirmed that CM suffered from only Migraines correct?? I am sure she had been probably diagnosed with this and like myself have my Imitrex ready for symptoms.

I am asking due to the possibility that someone stated she may have not been feeling well.. I know some Migraines can be brought on by stress..which if she was arguing and very upset with HF that may have induced that episode.

Can you please provide a link to Hunter having the Scion? Jonni stated when I specifically asked her about the photo in the Scion that she doesn't know who's vehicle that is because Hunter has an off white colored FJ Cruiser.

You have so many helpful details, and if I remember from past links, you were there that night? I think you should could verified. It isn't hard at all. That way your word would hold much more weight. JMO

The Scion was on HF Instagram page which is now dark. I saw it in a picture - parked in front of a painted graffiti wall - it was white or silver, sorry cannot remember which color

BBM

Is this the only RX for migraine sufferers?
I am not familiar with treatment for migraines. (Though a friend of mine gets Botox injections).
Could CM, possibly, have felt a migraine coming on and EA gave her Adderall?

I haven't seen any evidence that HF was actually selling any of the clothing, though. Every single picture of it is him wearing it. IMO, I don't think he'd be ordering wholesale shirts from China until he actually had people buying the product. I doubt he has a lot of inventory of the "line"

Ordering MDMA from China is a different story, but I think I'll wait to see the evidence from HF's indictment before I fall down this rabbit hole. I watched the Drugs, Inc. on Molly last night and it was quite interesting.

I watched that too it was very interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState