GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good questions and thoughts. Someone would have to have known that Christina would decide to leave at that time to be waiting for her in the garage. Who would know that?

EA would know that...

I agree, the only people that would know she up and decided to leave after planning to stay the night would be the people at the party
I've heard that PP is friends with EA and invited him

Just to go along with the theory for theories sake... What if Christina was fed up with HF's involvement in some of the more dangerous drugs like Molly or w/e, but she didn't really have a problem with something relatively harmless like weed. I'm not judging her for this, but if you look at her SM and know anything about weed, yeah, I'm pretty sure she smoked it. So the friends from Allen want to buy some, she delivers it & will take the money back to HF. People at the party then know she has that money on her.

I'm just hypothesizing for the sake of the theory, this isn't actually my theory.

Indeed Indeed.
But wait didn't someone else supposedly offer to walk Christina to her car before EA?
:thinking:

I have a couple of thoughts. One, I'm curious who paid the bills in HF and CM's relationship. Did HF pay half? I'd like to know if rent was paid at the beginning of September? It could be relevant as far as did he plan for her to come home and did he rely on her financially? It doesn't seem he really worked, and we know Christina did.

Also, there has been a lot of discussion of whether EA might have supplied drugs for the party that night, but now I'm thinking what if CM brought drugs to the party? If she was upset about her boyfriend maybe she would do him a favor by taking it/selling it in an attempt to work things out with him. Then someone could have been waiting for her in the parking garage thinking she might have more or money? I'm not saying that I think that happened, but I think it's another possibility to consider.

Or, maybe the drugs were supplied for the party by HF, via CM & EA was also in part of the deal. Maybe that is why CM & EA left together.. Instead of a sexual assault that went bad, it was a drug deal that soured.. maybe they stopped somewhere & he tried to rip her off, or maybe the quality of the drugs were not as expected... JMO

Personally, FWIW I'm not hung up at all with EA's ties to Mexico. However, it was stated by one of the VI's (CD) that he has "strong" ties there.. again, FWIW..

Many people have family and friends in other countries. Strong ties are not a crime. EA is not the one in the slammer on fed drug charges.

Or, maybe the drugs were supplied for the party by HF, via CM & EA was also in part of the deal. Maybe that is why CM & EA left together.. Instead of a sexual assault that went bad, it was a drug deal that soured.. maybe they stopped somewhere & he tried to rip her off, or maybe the quality of the drugs were not as expected... JMO
Or maybe EA had nothing to do with it.

EA would know that...

And Hunter because she was calling him...his acquaintances if he told them. What if EA (who I still don't think is anything but a small time doper) saw her leave with someone and is afraid to say who because he knows the people are affiliated with this drug ring. Remember those guys had guns in their possession.

Many people have family and friends in other countries. Strong ties are not a crime. EA is not the one in the slammer on fed drug charges.

No but he was in the slammer for being a bad boy for something else and he's def got a little Pinocchio going on.

Many times, in the case of young people their ages (HF for example), vehicles are purchased and registered by their parents.

In an unrelated comment, did/does anyone live with Hunter/Christina at the home in FW? A relative?

Or maybe EA had nothing to do with it.

Give us some proof EA is something other than a recreational drug user. I don't want to act like any drug use is okay, but there has been a lot of talking on this site supposing EA was dealing, and yet there is no proof of this.

And Hunter because she was calling him...his acquaintances if he told them. What if EA (who I still don't think is anything but a small time doper) saw her leave with someone and is afraid to say who because he knows the people are affiliated with this drug ring. Remember those guys had guns in their possession.

...and the "friends" at the party knew CM left too!

Give us some proof EA is something other than a recreational drug user. I don't want to act like any drug use is okay, but there has been a lot of talking on this site supposing EA was dealing, and yet there is no proof of this.

THIS. ^^^^
I agree and would like to know too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members