GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article3872399.html
According to Morris’ LinkedIn account, she is the marketing director for Trust None Streetwear, an urban clothing line she runs with
her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is not a suspect now, police said.
She was last seen wearing a light gray T-shirt, shorts, black sandals and a black full-brim hat, police said. She was carrying a pull-
string backpack and was wearing gold-colored rings.
According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette
Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.
According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her
friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.
Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off
down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked.

All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the
report says

BBM
I guess it is no guessing or speculation as to why CM was a victim of crime in her and HF home. Considering now that DRUGS were a part of HF life he brought this type of activity around where she was suppose to be and feel safe..at her home. The crazy guy turned on her by stealing from her ..no doubt looking for HF supply ...ALL MY OPINION

I have not totally caught up but sometime I forget what I wanted to question, so I apologize if someone addressed this. JMOM, this was a weird story that keeps popping up. Could you check and see if there is anything relevant here? Was this crazy person still involved in her life? Thank you!

She doesn't come across as the type to live with a drug dealer either, but she did..
Wasn't she photographed wearing clothing making a definite reference to "molly"? She didn't seem to be so hands-off and anti-molly, imo.

Yup and there is NEVER reporting your live-in girlfriend missing for more than 4 days after she has been blowing your phone up and it just stops.along with "leave the door unlocked" (as in I'm coming home ) and you see she never walked thru the unlocked door??

Why has PPD NOT Charged,Arrested & Booked EA for his Interference of Public Duty ???
That is what he has been a POI of ...NOT the Disappearance of CM.

I don't get it.... so many questions

PLANO, Tex. — Three months after 23-year-old Christina Morris went missing, cadaver dogs brought in from Houston have traced what is believed to be blood in the parking garage where she was last seen.

And on December 5, her scent was picked up in a field.

http://kfor.com/2014/12/10/search-for-missing-plano-girl-intensifies/

I believe this report is incorrect. Brittany F said that the scent in a field story is not correct - originally put out by local channel CW33. They quoted BF's twitter that there had been one hit and that the dogs searched an Allen neighborhood - but the hit was in the garage for bodily fluid (not necessarily blood or even Christina's bodily fluid). The search of the Allen neighborhood was not connected to the garage hit. The media just ran (in the wrong direction) with that information.

I have not totally caught up but sometime I forget what I wanted to question, so I apologize if someone addressed this. JMOM, this was a weird story that keeps popping up. Could you check and see if there is anything relevant here? Was this crazy person still involved in her life? Thank you!

I am sorry, not to be rude .. but how can you say that this is not relevant?? It is all very relevant and it is not like it happened years ago .. Less than 6 months later she is missing with out a trace .
I have the Police Report- Cant make that up .. I do not post things here just to make stuff up. That would be a waste of time,research and dedication on my end.

Wasn't she photographed wearing clothing making a definite reference to "molly"? She didn't seem to be so hands-off and anti-molly, imo.

Yeah, I believe CM is wearing that shirt in the short home video that was posted. I think the video is from last year..

I am sorry, not to be rude .. but how can you say that this is not relevant?? It is all very relevant and it is not like it happened years ago .. Less than 6 months later she is missing with out a trace .
I have the Police Report- Cant make that up .. I do not post things here just to make stuff up. That would be a waste of time,research and dedication on my end.

Does the police report actually name the crazy guy? Or it just says "a friend"?

Does the police report actually name the crazy guy? Or it just says "a friend"?

I will be more than happy to post the entire report from the PD Officer if the Mods give approval ... I just can not make this stuff up

Wow. These dogs must be exceptional. Can the dogs narrow the blood spot to Christina or just human blood? Anyone know?
Police forensics would be able to narrow it down, but not the dogs...imo.

The dogs wouldn't need to be "exceptional" to determine there was blood or bodily fluid present as they are trained for it.

The whole group of people including the weirdness that is that story and whoever that person was is added to my list of shady folks.

Replica goods come with fake certification. Most buyers would not be able to distinguish the authentic from the replica. The replicas come in grades. The higher the grade, the closer it is to the original and the more it costs. Even low grade replicas now come with authenticity card and dust cover.

Within the last two years or so a couple of shows on TV featured high end resale shops. Customers brought their good stuff in for money or trade. When the owner wasn't sure if a piece was authentic, she called in the local expert for a particular brand. Then they'd explain to the viewer how the piece could be authenticated. One I remember was that the leather used is always in one piece so the texture would be upside down on one side and not the other, so never a seam present. Sometimes they explained a specific marking in an obscure place or something about the bottom or feet.

Lately, on the news, several smash and grabs have been reported. They break the display window of a high end shop, run in clearing the shelves before LE can respond. Recently, Chicago has had this happen many times over.
Of course, those items are sold via some method. How, where and by whom?

If there is no evidence to connect that person to Christina's disappearance, then it's hard to see the relevance, but of course that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody