GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I noticed that they've deleted some of my 'constructive' criticism on that page.
I am glad you all mentioned that. I was reading it, put it down to do something else & when I went back it was all different. I have been sick with the flu & thought my mind was playing tricks on me, lol. Someone is doing some major editing/censoring/erasing quickly.

Hey everyone, Admin decided early on that the AA FB discussion was not allowed.

Please don't link it and thanks in advance.

So no AA at all or just AA fb?

I only ask bc it seems relevant to the case since accion is involved with EA case/claimed themselves his attorney at one point

Thanks.

I only ask bc it seems relevant to the case since accion is involved with EA case/claimed themselves his attorney at one point

Thanks.

Thanks for asking, if you can link it to MSM then that can be discussed, but discussion from the FB pg. is not allowed.

Hope that helps!

I don't believe that statement. Ofc Tilley frequently states things he wants you to believe, so you are looking in another direction, when all along he meant the opposite.

Good point. That's certain seemed true with this case. Which makes it hard when you can't go on what LE says or count on MSM getting it right.

I don't believe that statement. Ofc Tilley frequently states things he wants you to believe, so you are looking in another direction, when all along he meant the opposite.

Yep, he's a spokesman.......in some sub-cultures it's called a mouth-piece.

JMom-

I don't know why I did not think of this before, but Legacy drive has a lot of Corporate headquarters. Like Fritos Lay and JcPenny's as examples. Anyways, Legacy Village in the shops have some corporate apartments. Maybe someone can contact not only the apartment complex but the companies and ask if they would email fliers to the ppl that were staying in those apartments at the time. I wonder if some young people that were up late saw something and did not even know what was going on, but they left shortly afterwards. Who knows! I'm just trying o wrap my head around different ideas!

https://www.kozicorporatehousing.com/properties/Texas/DALLAS/?area=Plano / Frisco

Legacy Village
Located in Legacy Business Park of Plano, TX, the Legacy Village community is the right choice for your corporate housing. With the Shops at Legacy just outside your door, enjoy the convenience of the best shopping, eateries, and entertainment only steps away. Dallas Central Business District is a short drive via the North Dallas Tollway. Come home to your fully furnished apartment at Legacy Village, complete with the finest amenities.7001 Parkwood Blvd
Plano, TX 75024

Here is the info. Thanks!

I've been doing my best to keep up, do we know for a fact that her blood was found on in the garage? Also, did we ever find out for sure whether she had her car keys with her or were they found back at the apartment? (I remember hearing something about them being in a couch cushion)

TIA

First and foremost I will say I am glad EA is where in my opinion he should have been a long time ago..... However I'm really not so excited about my new neighbor. EA's (new) front doorstep and mine are literally less than a mile apart!

Thank you for the links. I had not seen these.

This is probably a stupid question, but which one is EA's father? The middle one or the one on the end?

:spit: I hadn't seen the one with the girl's commentary. hilarious. His dad is on the left, not talking.

Thanks.

I think same thing and if that's the case I believe the purse discussions should also cease because we don't know who created that page, we don't know if Christina was even aware of it she's not here to defend herself and it paints an image of her possibly being involved in something but it's not even her in the photos. Just her image which could have been HF putting out there. I'm just thinking until LE relates it to case I believe it should be OFF limits

Jazz- are they collecting funds? What are their needs? I'm kinda local, go home a lot Frisco. We can help....let me know.....are their children that need a new tree, presents,etc?

Thanks Nquiringmindwant2no's and all, no they will be ok. Just in shock over loosing everything under the sun. Their children are grown and helping and they have insurance and money. Just will take time to get over the shock of it and get back on their feet. We are so thankful they got out alive! Thanks again you for your concern:)

PS: Be sure to put your candles out before you go to bed or leave the house!

I have yet to see a reason (other than rumor & speculation) not to believe LE when they say HF's drug arrest and EA's arrest for kidnapping Christina aren't connected. My opinion, of course. BTW, I'm not standing up for HF -- I've not had a shred of sympathy for him throughout the past 3 months, as I feel he completely let Christina down when she needed him most. I just don't see the link between HF and EA, drugs or no.

I am with the press quite a bit I will check with the CW33 camera guy and reporter next time I see them and clarify. Shoot was just with them all yesterday. One day off. I will find out. Thanks everyone.

I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to hold yourself out as an attorney when you are in fact not one. I believe that would include not correcting the media if they introduce you as such. Probably another Dallas activist who lives on the edges of the law, i.e. John Wiley Price.

Great idea! We are also having trouble with Christina's flyers being ripped down all around EA's neighborhood. Spent hours posting yesterday for them to be ripped down yet again. PPD prints all of them for us. I'm gonna let them know tomorrow. Anyway my point is that from that we are having some opportunity for billboard space. From people that heard about that issue. Any ideas anyone where good locations might be?

JMom-

I don't know why I did not think of this before, but Legacy drive has a lot of Corporate headquarters. Like Fritos Lay and JcPenny's as examples. Anyways, Legacy Village in the shops have some corporate apartments. Maybe someone can contact not only the apartment complex but the companies and ask if they would email fliers to the ppl that were staying in those apartments at the time. I wonder if some young people that were up late saw something and did not even know what was going on, but they left shortly afterwards. Who knows! I'm just trying o wrap my head around different ideas!

https://www.kozicorporatehousing.com/properties/Texas/DALLAS/?area=Plano / Frisco

Legacy Village
Located in Legacy Business Park of Plano, TX, the Legacy Village community is the right choice for your corporate housing. With the Shops at Legacy just outside your door, enjoy the convenience of the best shopping, eateries, and entertainment only steps away. Dallas Central Business District is a short drive via the North Dallas Tollway. Come home to your fully furnished apartment at Legacy Village, complete with the finest amenities.7001 Parkwood Blvd
Plano, TX 75024

Here is the info. Thanks!

I am with the press quite a bit I will check with the CW33 camera guy and reporter next time I see them and clarify. Shoot was just with them all yesterday. One day off. I will find out. Thanks everyone.

See if they will tell you where they came up with calling him attorney. Meaning did he state that or did they come to that conclusion on their own or did someone else tell them he was his attorney...and if so who. You may not be able to tell us, but it would be a good to know thing for Christina's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste