GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea! We are also having trouble with Christina's flyers being ripped down all around EA's neighborhood. Spent hours posting yesterday for them to be ripped down yet again. PPD prints all of them for us. I'm gonna let them know tomorrow. Anyway my point is that from that we are having some opportunity for billboard space. From people that heard about that issue. Any ideas anyone where good locations might be?

I don't live by you, but in my state, people have used the billboards on our tollways. That is a great place to put them because we can sit in traffic for an hour, sometimes longer. we have done them on there and they have helped. I am assuming you have them on yours, whatever they may be called...highway/freeway/tollway.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ing-fort-worth-woman-missing-since-august.ece

Tilley said officers had searched repeatedly near Arochis house, as they have near the Shops at Legacy and Morris’ home. Detectives sometimes worked in plainclothes to avoid tipping off possible suspects.

I am going to contact the news to get a clarification on this statement.

Did they mean the Morris's home in Allen where many have speculated that is where she was going
or
CM & HF Home in Fort Worth,Texas ??

Unsure on the answer to that, but, I bet they didn't want to tip off anyone living in shops of legacy either.
:bricks:

Great idea! We are also having trouble with Christina's flyers being ripped down all around EA's neighborhood. Spent hours posting yesterday for them to be ripped down yet again. PPD prints all of them for us. I'm gonna let them know tomorrow. Anyway my point is that from that we are having some opportunity for billboard space. From people that heard about that issue. Any ideas anyone where good locations might be?

75 coming out of Allen.

Oh wow, seriously? I wonder if now that he's in jail if that will stop. Probably not.

I don't believe that statement. Ofc Tilley frequently states things he wants you to believe, so you are looking in another direction, when all along he meant the opposite.

ITA! I don't think he was being maliciously deceptive or anything like that but so far he's told us EA wasn't a POI or suspect, there was no foul play, the footage in the garage was too grainy to give us information, etc. Maybe if we start thinking the opposite of what LE is telling us, we can find Christina and bring her home!

Long time lurker here since the beginning by the way I have known in my heart it was EA from his first interview. There's just something about his eyes. Cold, emotionless, almost dead-like. He just gave me a kind of Dexter vibe.

I'm not a psychiatrist by far lol so I can't diagnose EA as a sociopath but unfortunately I have had personal experience with one before and it's in the eyes. They lie without flinching, no remorse, no responsibility for their own actions, they blame everyone and everything else for what's happened to them, and have such a sense of entitlement that if they don't get what they want from you through charm or manipulation, they will resort to violence.

I do have a theory on how the two cases could be connected but it's very rough at this point as I'm trying to pinpoint what Christina had that EA wanted. If HF was a known dealer, could it have been possible that EA and others at the party assumed Christina was holding? An attempted robbery perhaps? And when he discovered she didn't have anything on her he flipped out and attacked her and she fought back maybe?

I'm only clinging to the possible connection of the two cases because the PI mentioned she felt it was most likely drug related.

I don't know just throwing ideas out there.

See if they will tell you where they came up with calling him attorney. Meaning did he state that or did they come to that conclusion on their own or did someone else tell them he was his attorney...and if so who. You may not be able to tell us, but it would be a good to know thing for Christina's case.

It's possible the guy said I'm representing him as in spokesman and the news misunderstood what he meant. My former tenant is a former lawyer and retired but now he teaches at a high school.

He provided me this link for reference:

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/can-you-represent-someone-in-court-if-you-arent-a-lawyer/

A quote from within it

"In fact, practicing law without a bar license is a crime. If you attempt to represent an acquaintance without a license, you'll probably find yourself in one of two unpleasant situation"

I have yet to see a reason (other than rumor & speculation) not to believe LE when they say HF's drug arrest and EA's arrest for kidnapping Christina aren't connected. My opinion, of course. BTW, I'm not standing up for HF -- I've not had a shred of sympathy for him throughout the past 3 months, as I feel he completely let Christina down when she needed him most. I just don't see the link between HF and EA, drugs or no.

I agree 100%. I feel HF in the case of Christina missing is only guilty of not being a stellar boyfriend. I still really don't feel that this has anything to do directly with drugs. I think any other arrests may come from helping hide evidence, like the items she had with her or hindering the investigation by not telling everything they know.

ITA! I don't think he was being maliciously deceptive or anything like that but so far he's told us EA wasn't a POI or suspect, there was no foul play, the footage in the garage was too grainy to give us information, etc. Maybe if we start thinking the opposite of what LE is telling us, we can find Christina and bring her home!

Long time lurker here since the beginning by the way I have known in my heart it was EA from his first interview. There's just something about his eyes. Cold, emotionless, almost dead-like. He just gave me a kind of Dexter vibe.

I'm not a psychiatrist by far lol so I can't diagnose EA as a sociopath but unfortunately I have had personal experience with one before and it's in the eyes. They lie without flinching, no remorse, no responsibility for their own actions, they blame everyone and everything else for what's happened to them, and have such a sense of entitlement that if they don't get what they want from you through charm or manipulation, they will resort to violence.

I do have a theory on how the two cases could be connected but it's very rough at this point as I'm trying to pinpoint what Christina had that EA wanted. If HF was a known dealer, could it have been possible that EA and others at the party assumed Christina was holding? An attempted robbery perhaps? And when he discovered she didn't have anything on her he flipped out and attacked her and she fought back maybe?

I'm only clinging to the possible connection of the two cases because the PI mentioned she felt it was most likely drug related.

I don't know just throwing ideas out there.

I love this post. Thanks for throwing out your thoughts! I totally think it's a possibility.

Also you're right about Tilley. He pretends to be in the dark and he's not so we really can't just go with what he puts out. The people he wants to catch are also listening to what he says.

JMOM do you think Christina willingly got in the car with EA? TIA

The timing of the two arrests (HF and EA) is interesting, though, if no connection at all.

I wish that were true. We out up yesterday.....torn down this morning already. IMO that is really disrespectful. Why would someone do that? It's disturbing sort of. Jmo

Oh wow, seriously? I wonder if now that he's in jail if that will stop. Probably not.

I love this post. Thanks for throwing out your thoughts! I totally think it's a possibility.

Also you're right about Tilley. He pretends to be in the dark and he's not so we really can't just go with what he puts out. The people he wants to catch are also listening to what he says.
Just to clarify my earlier comments, I'm not one who believes LE no matter what (they're simply human, with all of the biases and problems that go with the human condition). I was just referring to seeing a link between the 2 cases (or rather, *not* seeing a link). It could be there, of course. We shall see!

I wish that were true. We out up yesterday.....torn down this morning already. IMO that is really disrespectful. Why would someone do that? It's disturbing sort of. Jmo
Incredibly disrespectful -- I'd be banned from WS forever if I gave voice to the expletives that sprang forth when I read this post. [emoji35]

I also thought it was strange until I found out he had been being watched since 8/01. I think he just isn't as smart as he thought he was. I mean, who continues that type of behavior when you have to have some idea you might be being watched.....and YOUR GF IS A MISSING PERSON? I believe Tilley. I could be wrong but that's jmo on that situation.

The timing of the two arrests (HF and EA) is interesting, though, if no connection at all.

We aren't too pleased by it but I try and keep my cool here. Hehehe

Incredibly disrespectful -- I'd be banned from WS forever if I gave voice to the expletives that sprang forth when I read this post. [emoji35]

Honestly, I'm not surprised. My neighborhood does not allow any signs on poles. We even got a letter telling us to remove the sign our painting contractor placed in our front yard advertising his company while he worked in our home.

I do think it was drug related, too; keep going back to where they were partying in private, at the apt, not in public. I think some of this may go back in time to other issues and some things came to a head. I can't help but think she was invited for a reason. Maybe HF knew that reason and was all for it.

Seems so weird to me that HF was being investigated in a drug sting a month before "whatever" happened in the garage. I feel like when things went badly with the so called friends, she wants to go home, can't get bf on the phone (hard to believe he was sleeping on a Fri night, too), so she's getting anxious and wants to get out of there. What they (Christina & EA) have in common seems to be Adderall, and they probably weren't sitting around the apartment doing nothing (puff, puff). So she got bored, missed her dog, thinking about work. I think she got up to leave by herself from that apartment because something didn't feel right, maybe with one of the girls....and EA jumped at the chance to walk with her, maybe talk her into going somewhere else. Who owed who what? Sorry, too much football on the brain and trying to catch up! Hope PJ does not have access to the sealed warrant. Surely he knows what the DNA is or where it came from. If it's front passenger seat, she got in willingly thinking they were going somewhere. Am so sorry but again, there for the grace of God, go I.

It's very disturbing but probably punkass teenagers. Not making comparisons but there were teenagers in my hood that would take down missing pet signs or move for sale signs from one house to another.

Honestly, I'm not surprised. My neighborhood does not allow any signs on poles. We even got a letter telling us to remove the sign our painting contractor placed in our front yard advertising his company while he worked in our home.

My neighborhood doesn't allow it either. It's actually a city ordinance.

I also thought it was strange until I found out he had been being watched since 8/01. I think he just isn't as smart as he thought he was. I mean, who continues that type of behavior when you have to have some idea you might be being watched.....and YOUR GF IS A MISSING PERSON? I believe Tilley. I could be wrong but that's jmo on that situation.

I don't think Tilley lies. I think he doesn't give all the information so it makes people assume things. If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody