GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None if the others get ripped down just by his house. It's not a hoa issue at all. It's a cold hearted neighbor thing. We will just put them right back up. No biggie.

Honestly, I'm not surprised. My neighborhood does not allow any signs on poles. We even got a letter telling us to remove the sign our painting contractor placed in our front yard advertising his company while he worked in our home.

I don't think so. They only take down ones by him. It's alright they will be back very soon to replace them. Just frustrating someone would do that.

It's very disturbing but probably punkass teenagers. Not making comparisons but there were teenagers in my hood that would take down missing pet signs or move for sale signs from one house to another.

I also thought it was strange until I found out he had been being watched since 8/01. I think he just isn't as smart as he thought he was. I mean, who continues that type of behavior when you have to have some idea you might be being watched.....and YOUR GF IS A MISSING PERSON? I believe Tilley. I could be wrong but that's jmo on that situation.

Well there could be his alibi. LE. How bout that.

I don't think its like HOA or city removing. I think it's imdiviudals living there.

Prob not, just throwing it out that some neighborhoods don't allow it. Who knows who is taking down the flyers? I guess only way to find out is put them up, and sit and wait.

I was simply stating the way I read it. But I agree. Typos and misquotes do happen. However, I think if someone is legally able to practice law in a state they'd know where the burden of proof is.

Just my opinion.

Agreed, which is why it's a quote that makes CQ look dumb.

Forgive me if this has been asked/answered in the past. Does anyone know if EA was wearing the same clothes in the parking garage video as in the Kroger video the next day? Just curious whether or not he took time to shower & change or didn't have time because after waking his brother, he left again. I also wonder if they could estimate the mileage between his gas purchase at the Kroger at 10am the next morning the one prior (thus determining how many miles possibly within how much time). That might lend some insight into whether he drove closer to home or further way (like OKC) after leaving the shop of legacy. i.e, burnt through a tank in 1 day.

Forgive me if this has been asked/answered in the past. Does anyone know if EA was wearing the same clothes in the parking garage video as in the Kroger video the next day? Just curious whether or not he took time to shower & change or didn't have time because after waking his brother, he left again. I also wonder if they could estimate the mileage between his gas purchase at the Kroger at 10am the next morning the one prior (thus determining how many miles possibly within how much time). That might lend some insight into whether he drove closer to home or further way (like OKC) after leaving the shop of legacy. i.e, burnt through a tank in 1 day.

Neither of those have been released to us. Good questions though.

I do think it was drug related, too; keep going back to where they were partying in private, at the apt, not in public. I think some of this may go back in time to other issues and some things came to a head. I can't help but think she was invited for a reason. Maybe HF knew that reason and was all for it.

Seems so weird to me that HF was being investigated in a drug sting a month before "whatever" happened in the garage. I feel like when things went badly with the so called friends, she wants to go home, can't get bf on the phone (hard to believe he was sleeping on a Fri night, too), so she's getting anxious and wants to get out of there. What they (Christina & EA) have in common seems to be Adderall, and they probably weren't sitting around the apartment doing nothing (puff, puff). So she got bored, missed her dog, thinking about work. I think she got up to leave by herself from that apartment because something didn't feel right, maybe with one of the girls....and EA jumped at the chance to walk with her, maybe talk her into going somewhere else. Who owed who what? Sorry, too much football on the brain and trying to catch up! Hope PJ does not have access to the sealed warrant. Surely he knows what the DNA is or where it came from. If it's front passenger seat, she got in willingly thinking they were going somewhere. Am so sorry but again, there for the grace of God, go I.

ITA regarding the adderall. I hope PJ does have access to warrant. He should. That's our justice system. Regardless how we feel about EA or perps in general, it is their right under the constitution tto have a fair trial.

I think same thing and if that's the case I believe the purse discussions should also cease because we don't know who created that page, we don't know if Christina was even aware of it she's not here to defend herself and it paints an image of her possibly being involved in something but it's not even her in the photos. Just her image which could have been HF putting out there. I'm just thinking until LE relates it to case I believe it should be OFF limits

Amen to that... purse discussions bore me..

Going off my previous post, perhaps she got in the car willingly as he offered to give her a ride to her dad's house or home. At some point during the ride Christina could sense something was off (maybe she offered him gas money and he said something about drugs, she says she doesn't have any, he calls her a liar, etc), she grabs the wheel of the car and causes it to veer off the road and crash (someone grabbing the wheel on the passenger side would cause the car to veer to the right explaining the right side car damage) but not at a high enough speed to deploy the air bag.

I will try and be as sensitive as possible as I describe how I think the fight may have occurred. Christian's blood may have got in the car (front seat) either by hitting her head on impact during the crash, on the seat belt from scraping her skin on impact, or more than likely from him hitting her. She manages to get out of the car, he runs after her, tackles her from behind but she manages to turn herself around enough to kick him in the ribs and shins but cannot overpower him as he manages to get her in a headlock.

She bites and scratches at his right arm and hand which is around her neck before going unconscious. I don't know whether she is alive or dead at this point but I do believe he puts her body in his trunk and goes home. Maybe the one thing he's told the truth about is waking his brother. I believe his mother and father were home as well.

I won't go further because they're not sleuthable but I will say children are often a product of the home they're brought up in and if mommy and daddy have always cleaned up your messes.....spokesman....high profile DP attorney....lying about speaking to Christina's family

Also find it fishy that someone who lives with you can be in jail for a week and you have no contact with them, no concern, no idea? I notice if my neighbor who I barely speak to is out of town for a few days but you don't notice your son gone for a week? Bye Felisha!

ITA regarding the adderall. I hope PJ does have access to warrant. He should. That's our justice system. Regardless how we feel about EA or perps in general, it is their right under the constitution tto have a fair trial.
Thank you for your perspective. While it might not be rational to let the defense attorney have access, I also wouldn't want LE to have the power to incarcerate people and not provide the complete answer as to why.

“There’s got to be beyond a reasonable doubt,” Quintanilla said. “It’s now up to the state to prove its case against Enrique Arochi, and it’s up to him to prove it wrong.”

I don't see how this could possibly be referring to a DA. A DA has nothing to prove 'wrong' (incorrect). This absolutely states that EA has to prove the State of Texas wrong. (Which is 100% not true - defense carries no burden of proof.)

Unless the poster meant Defense Atty for DA. I don't know. :)

I don't think Tilley lies. I think he doesn't give all the information so it makes people assume things. If that makes sense.

Yes, his job primarily is LE PR, imo. There are many areas where transparency is a disadvantage......LE is not obliged to reveal the details of their ingoing investigation to us. That will come out during the trial. For that reason, I don't believe or disbelieve Tilly's statements. I just wait......and theorize.

Thank you for your perspective. While it might not be rational to let the defense attorney have access, I also wouldn't want LE to have the power to incarcerate people and not provide the complete answer as to why.

Exactly. And if EA is guilty, we don't want there to be anything the defense can skew to create a reasonable doubt. That's one reason why I was uncomfortable with the picket. Let LE do their job. They know what they're doing. Don't let the case get compromised by anyone with good intentions but bad decisions. MOO

Going off my previous post, perhaps she got in the car willingly as he offered to give her a ride to her dad's house or home. At some point during the ride Christina could sense something was off (maybe she offered him gas money and he said something about drugs, she says she doesn't have any, he calls her a liar, etc), she grabs the wheel of the car and causes it to veer off the road and crash (someone grabbing the wheel on the passenger side would cause the car to veer to the right explaining the right side car damage) but not at a high enough speed to deploy the air bag.

I will try and be as sensitive as possible as I describe how I think the fight may have occurred. Christian's blood may have got in the car (front seat) either by hitting her head on impact during the crash, on the seat belt from scraping her skin on impact, or more than likely from him hitting her. She manages to get out of the car, he runs after her, tackles her from behind but she manages to turn herself around enough to kick him in the ribs and shins but cannot overpower him as he manages to get her in a headlock.

She bites and scratches at his right arm and hand which is around her neck before going unconscious. I don't know whether she is alive or dead at this point but I do believe he puts her body in his trunk and goes home. Maybe the one thing he's told the truth about is waking his brother. I believe his mother and father were home as well.

I won't go further because they're not sleuthable but I will say children are often a product of the home they're brought up in and if mommy and daddy have always cleaned up your messes.....spokesman....high profile DP attorney....lying about speaking to Christina's family

Also find it fishy that someone who lives with you can be in jail for a week and you have no contact with them, no concern, no idea? I notice if my neighbor who I barely speak to is out of town for a few days but you don't notice your son gone for a week? Bye Felisha!

I never have EA's back but no one did bail him out for the sprint thing for a week! So he didn't tell them or they didn't come! Not sure which.

I felt like she probably got in the car willingly until someone brought up the blood on the post in the garage. Can someone confirm whether or not they did find her blood for a fact. I asked this a few posts ago but no one answered. Also, do we know if she had her car keys for sure or were they found in the couch at the apt?

I felt like she probably got in the car willingly until someone brought up the blood on the post in the garage. Can someone confirm whether or not they did find her blood for a fact. I asked this a few posts ago but no one answered. Also, do we know if she had her car keys for sure or were they found in the couch at the apt?

I don't tthink we know if it's her blood or just blood or anything at all. It was stated by a VI, so no link neccessary or provided.

Omg :laughitup:
I was thinking the other day men probably don't post or stick around here much because of the bickering too
Oh honey, don't kid yourself. I see plenty of men (journalists, activists, ppl who're into politics, columnists, etc) bickering over theee silliest points on Twitter (on various topics) on a regular basis. [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome