GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt they found her blood in his car, if everything we have heard is true (no reason to doubt the VIs) and 100% accurate (details can be tricky). The HDR dogs can't say whether its blood or what exactly it is nor whether it is he r or someone else, but they could have alerted on an area then further analysis of that area by other means could have determined blood etc. so who knows. But I disagree with your statement that they couldn't have arrested him for aggravated kidnapping without blood etc. They probably need that or some other kind of further evidence to convict him of that but I think the threshold to get and arrest warrant is not that high. I think the fact that she is still missing with zero trace and that there was no reason for her to be in his car and that he swore up and down that she was never in his car then they found evidence she was in his car would be enough.

IF everything we've heard so far is true I think he hit her with his car to subdue her and threw her in his trunk so I would guess there was blood in his car.

Possible, but you would think that a 5'-9" 175 lb person wouldn't need a car to subdue someone that is 5'-4" 100 lb. If he used his car, I don't see where is injuries come into the picture..

I mean in the following days.. He appears to have not heard from her. 4 days seems like a long time to not worry or wonder about where your girlfriend is. Especially after seeing she called so many times.

That really isn't unusual behavior on the part of a drug addict, though. IMO If CM and HF had been fighting over his drug use, he was probably hoping she wouldn't come home for awhile so that he could binge over the holiday weekend. My opinion is based on my own personal experiences with addicts. Drug addicts don't make the best boyfriends, spouses, or parents. MOO

That's not to say that HF's activities as a dealer aren't indirectly related to her disappearance, though. That's still a possibility, especially if he owed someone money.
JMO

I mean in the following days.. He appears to have not heard from her. 4 days seems like a long time to not worry or wonder about where your girlfriend is. Especially after seeing she called so many times.

I believe (and this is just MO) He (HF) knew something happend to her.
And probably knows the why of it all.

#EnriqueArochi held in infirmary at Collin County jail; could be for suicidal thoughts or due to high profile case re: #ChristinaMorris

BFs Twitter

We don't know that he didn't worry or wonder about CM. We know he didn't contact her or her family. I agree that it looks like he didn't care, but relationships are so complex and people mostly only see/know the surface layer. People, especially young people, haven't always come to grips with their personal, psychological baggage when they enter into a relationship and it interferes with their behavior in odd ways.

I am fine honestly. Just gets a little tiring all this playing the victim stuff. All I want to know from Enrique is.....Where Is Christina? Not that he's a little down or maybe suicidal. BOO HOO......don't care!

I don't know what it is today, but my heart hurts when I read your posts. Well, more than usual. I hope you're doing okay through all of this.

And I'm with you, I don't care if he's depressed. And I want him on suicide watch only on the chance that he'll give up some info.

Also tearing down Christina's flyers and posters? Who does that? How rude and disrespectful. I hope whoever is doing this never ever has anything like this happen to them. They probably don't have children. Probably just 20 cats.....that is the only way someone could do something like that. There is no HOA either and it is totally legal in Allen they are all over town. No one cares except there. People come out and help us hang them. Sorry if your property value is gonna drop or whatever reason you are removing them, don't take it out on us. Blame it on Enrique, he's the aggravated kidnapping liar. We are just trying to find the person he kidnapped!!!

A friend at lunch said this morning on the news that they said there would be more info and more arrest to come this week.... anyone else see this?? or have a link?

Sounds like EA is going to have company!

Also tearing down Christina's flyers and posters? Who does that? How rude and disrespectful. I hope whoever is doing this never ever has anything like this happen to them. They probably don't have children. Probably just 20 cats.....that is the only way someone could do something like that. There is no HOA either and it is totally legal in Allen they are all over town. No one cares except there. People come out and help us hang them. Sorry if your property value is gonna drop or whatever reason you are removing them, don't take it out on us. Blame it on Enrique, he's the aggravated kidnapping liar. We are just trying to find the person he kidnapped!!!

I saw one of Enrique's neighbors was on the news. Is there any chance she or another neighbor would put a big flyer in their yard? Like a political candidate sign?

I get the animosity towards EA, but this is basic human rights. He has a right to the information that he's being arrested for. I would tthink as an American this is common sense. Geez.

no ones talking about keeping the information from him forever just for a month. I don't think he is being treated any different than anyone else. As long as he is getting the same treatment from the justice system anyone else does I don't think its a problem.

BBM, SBM
"That is the only way..."
I know people who have no children and no cats, and some have cats ...who are wonderful compassionate people. Wow. just wow.

no ones talking about keeping the information from him forever just for a month. I don't think he is being treated any different than anyone else. As long as he is getting the same treatment from the justice system anyone else does I don't think its a problem.

Just jumping off your post Le Singe, not directed toward you.... Viewing a search warrant is not basic human rights. Not even close. A judge authorized LE to search EA's house and authorized that the search warrant be sealed.

That really isn't unusual behavior on the part of a drug addict, though. IMO If CM and HF had been fighting over his drug use, he was probably hoping she wouldn't come home for awhile so that he could binge over the holiday weekend. My opinion is based on my own personal experiences with addicts. Drug addicts don't make the best boyfriends, spouses, or parents. MOO

That's not to say that HF's activities as a dealer aren't indirectly related to her disappearance, though. That's still a possibility, especially if he owed someone money.
JMO
Can't argue with that. I guess in my mind, IMO, he seems pretty "involved" with her life, accessing her accounts and whatnot. Even if he figured they were fighting and she was out doing her thing, he'd want to know with who. I mean texts came from EAs phone to him that night. Jealousy at the very least should have come into play if he knew she was with another guy then didn't hear from her. Unless he is a very strange breed of a man, IMO he knew where she was.

He won't and I'm glad because his client committed s crime. He shouldn't until its available for release. They are still collecting evidence and that's why!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find it ironic that the defendant and/or his/her defense attorney needs any of the information at all...

Considering the very person that perpetrated the crime...and therefore is the "expert" on the crime...is the perp... And his attorney could get the most information out of the horse's mouth!

SMH...

We don't know that he didn't worry or wonder about CM. We know he didn't contact her or her family. I agree that it looks like he didn't care, but relationships are so complex and people mostly only see/know the surface layer. People, especially young people, haven't always come to grips with their personal, psychological baggage when they enter into a relationship and it interferes with their behavior in odd ways.

BBM

I assume his drug dealing also interfered with his behavior and rational thinking. JMO

http://www.justice.gov/usao/txn/PressRelease/2014/DEC2014/DEC9Canelo, et al_indict.html

Erm, crazy cat lady here with exactly 0 human children and I would NEVER rip down a missing person poster. [emoji5] Only a loathsome, soulless person would do such a thing, IMO.

I don't doubt they found her blood in his car, if everything we have heard is true (no reason to doubt the VIs) and 100% accurate (details can be tricky). The HDR dogs can't say whether its blood or what exactly it is nor whether it is he r or someone else, but they could have alerted on an area then further analysis of that area by other means could have determined blood etc. so who knows. But I disagree with your statement that they couldn't have arrested him for aggravated kidnapping without blood etc. They probably need that or some other kind of further evidence to convict him of that but I think the threshold to get and arrest warrant is not that high. I think the fact that she is still missing with zero trace and that there was no reason for her to be in his car and that he swore up and down that she was never in his car then they found evidence she was in his car would be enough.

IF everything we've heard so far is true I think he hit her with his car to subdue her and threw her in his trunk so I would guess there was blood in his car.

They def found incriminating DNA in his vehicle to arrest him for kidnapping
If it were just hair I don't think he'd be in for aggravated kidnapping..........

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member