GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that - and, I know this sounds sinister and old school/movie-like, but Collin County/Plano PD have jumped the gun before (Michael Blair/Ashley Estell) - the police might suspect that the Arochis have no money to hire a really good defense attorney, so that have come up with a higher degree of charge than they know they can prove in order to scare EA into telling them where she is.

Snipped/bolded by me...

EA has a very high profile death penalty lawyer representing him.

That's one way to look at it. But, a sane person would certainly be depressed upon being arrested for a serious crime. An insane person, may or may not be depressed over the event so I don't think his depression will be helpful towards an insanity plea.

But then we don't know his medical history either or what his state of mind is/was. I myself deal with depression and have since I was very little that's about 40 years btw. Just saying there may be something they can attempt to use from prior to link to current is all. If he is truly depressed he will either break open at some point who knows when OR wait till confronted with more evidence OR take it to his grave. I just hope some how Christina is found regardless. Sooooon

Channel 5 and 8 also. They just showed Enrique's vehicle on the flatbed and the damage is fixed it appears. I think I remember someone asking that. So then LE probably have all of those details from where it was repaired and maybe event the old parts that were removed? I hope they do. I saw it being taken away Saturday but of course I was on the drivers side once again. But it will show it on channel 5 link I think when that is posted.

I believe CD stated it was repaired rather quickly after the accident, IIRM

I hope this doesn't go the insanity route. Just more of a punch in the gut if it does. I feel Like we've been through enough. He is pretty good at manipulation though and lying so I wouldn't put anything past him or his defense team. JMO
Agreed!

I never said you didn't care JMOM. Was not my intention.
I just said LE needs to be concerned or they may never find her if he ends his own life.

I'm sure he is being closely monitored since this case is a high profile case. LE wants him to tell them where Christina is

That's one way to look at it. But, a sane person would certainly be depressed upon being arrested for a serious crime. An insane person, may or may not be depressed over the event so I don't think his depression will be helpful towards an insanity plea.

My own thought is, you would have to be "insane" to be involved with this type of crime to begin with.. but that's just me...

AGAIN we do not know what LE knows. They will protect certain parts especially if they are trying to tie someone else to it. We can only guess there was not a dead body in his car but don't know that for sure is all I'm saying. It's not fact that we know of YET. I certainly hope not!

BBM are you yelling at MOI?

Im sorry If I don't agree with you.
I feel the charges would be much different.
but that's JMO.

I'm sure he is being closely monitored since this case is a high profile case. LE wants him to tell them where Christina is

I 100% agree with you. I know that where I live for high profile or even LE arrested, they have been known to go in the infirmary to be on close watch. I did a Google search for infirmary and came up with a few cases of the same thing from other states. So while he may or may not be depressed, I think they would have put him in there regardless so they could watch him. IF this is bigger as I think it is, they would not want him in general pop where someone could get to him. That would be bad.

My own thought is, you would have to be "insane" to be involved with this type of crime to begin with.. but that's just me...

Well, then he would be able to go for the insanity plea. Technically, as you think he would be "insane." I think aggregated kidnapping is horrible, just as murder, rape and a whole long list of others. But, I do not think that all people who commit a specific crime are "insane." Good sane people (prior to the crime) can make very poor decisions.

No problem I didn't think you were saying I didn't care at all. I agree. I want them to be concerned about it for sure. IMO he is the key to finding Christina.

I never said you didn't care JMOM. Was not my intention.
I just said LE needs to be concerned or they may never find her if he ends his own life.

I honestly think it's great we all have different opinions it's what makes us each unique in our own way. But the one thing we all have in common I hope is to help find Christina and bring her home. Sometimes things get heated in here but overall we all have the same goal. Keep those thinking caps on fellow sleuthers! :happydance:

Ding ding.
Since his family spokesperson is saying he's depressed. It's possible

That won't work---there are very strict guidelines to pleading insanity & by EA's very lucid interview, he is totally cognizant. No insanity plea cause he does not meet the criteria.

Moo

Well, then he would be able to go for the insanity plea. Technically, as you think he would be "insane." I think aggregated kidnapping is horrible, just as murder, rape and a whole long list of others. But, I do not think that all people who commit a specific crime are "insane." Good sane people (prior to the crime) can make very poor decisions.

I think you might have missed my sarcasm there.. I agree with you 100% I probably shouldn't have posted that..

On CBS 11 NOW.... they just said he is being held in a single cell for his own protection. Nothing this time of being depressed. ...hmmmm

I just said I didn't care if he's depressed or suicidal. Certainly I don't want him to kill himself. I want him to sit in there and suffer like I am sure Christina suffered when he kidnapped her. I just want him to flap his gums and tell us where Christina

Absolutely! He can be depressed till he is physically sick, we just don't want him to commit suicide. One, we want to know where Christina is, two, I want him to have a LONG life behind bars!

That won't work---there are very strict guidelines to pleading insanity & by EA's very lucid interview, he is totally cognizant. No insanity plea cause he does not meet the criteria.

Moo

So true, Honey ;) No chance of that for EA.

It's extremely difficult to get NGRI- Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity in Texas.

I do think he was laying the foundation to claim he was impaired when he told how much alcohol and adderall he had that night though. IMO, that won't help him any either if he's convicted.

BF reported that there is more than DNA.

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/544596511409975297

PPD supposedly said there could be more arrests (stated on here that it was on the news today, but I don't have a link).

I'm thinking something OUTSIDE the car. Video. Traffic cameras. Security cameras at businesses. Home security cameras - maybe even in one of the roads leading to his home or pulling up to someone else's place. That might reveal a person that was an accessory after the fact. EVEN if they did not know what he did, they might have been able to come forward and add to the timeline of events between 0400 and 1015 that day.

Some folks better stop and think about that if that is the case. And get to LE, before LE gets to them.

Have to say cat patrol you are badass! Your poster you made it to fox news tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur