GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this needs to be addressed. Sex trafficking is very real. It goes on all over the world every day and millions are involved. In the US, they estimate 17,500 per year are forced into sex trafficking. http://www.traffickingresourcecenter.org/states Texas ranks second only to the state of California for human trafficking. http://www.polarisproject.org/human-trafficking/sex-trafficking-in-the-us

We need to make sure we support those people who are going after such traffickers and not downplay the horrific nature of this crime against people. It does happen and it is a growing business for gangs and cartels because one person continues to bring in money.

Aghhh, not meaning to downplay sex trafficking. Sorry if it came across that way. I just think in most missing person's cases, sex trafficking is probably not a likely scenario. I know it happens and have read numerous articles about the subject, I just think there needs to be evidence of more than girl + missing to make it a likely scenario (again, not saying it should not be explored)

Could be? They sure took a lot of bags of evidence, huh?

It never crossed my mind that there would be one at work; I think it must have been out in the shed and they are most likely looking for fibers to match to the seat belt/mats. This entire case has turned on it's ear (is that a saying?) - I mean it has grown from something seemingly "not right, what did he do with her and why?" to something way more complicated, at least in my mind. I really want to know the Hostess' role, something hinky there. It could go any number of ways, but I do hope by tonight, LE has more to support whatever they know is right since they have the phone records, video, and maybe people singing like canaries...Wrap it up, I'll take it. Love and peace to the family/JMOM/CD and others. I have been touched by this little sweetie.

Just a possibility regarding the Mexico/Honduras debate. Maybe one parent immigrated from Honduras, the other from Mexico.

I swear someone on here told us he was from Honduras. And it wasn't the VIs because they've hinted Mexico.

I think it's breaking news that he's a citizen of Mexico. I thought this entire time he was a US citizen.

Question - Are immigration holds put on all non-citizens or just citizens that are charged with serious crime? I'm thinking each county/city operates differently.

Well he could be Honduran born in mexico.

It never crossed my mind that there would be one at work; I think it must have been out in the shed and they are most likely looking for fibers to match to the seat belt/mats. This entire case has turned on it's ear (is that a saying?) - I mean it has grown from something seemingly "not right, what did he do with her and why?" to something way more complicated, at least in my mind. I really want to know the Hostess' role, something hinky there. It could go any number of ways, but I do hope by tonight, LE has more to support whatever they know is right since they have the phone records, video, and maybe people singing like canaries...Wrap it up, I'll take it. Love and peace to the family/JMOM/CD and others. I have been touched by this little sweetie.

I just thought that he was reported to be using the shop vac outside his work and I assumed it was his works shopvac. (it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other).

It could be more complicated but it could just be that you hear it discussed so much here that suddenly peoples speculation starts to seem more real than it should especially if some people like to express their speculations as more than just speculations and hint at having inside info (not talking about the VIs I respect them and believe them 100%). Considering this has gone on for 3 months without anyone that we know of ratting, then absent any other information i'll guess the situation that involves the least number of people, which is usually the simplest. However I do feel like some of the VIs have possibly hinted at more people being involved (my interpretation could be wrong) and the VIs in this thread have been proven to know a lot more than is public. Who knows I just hope they can get some closure for the family and for all our sakes we can get anyone involved in this separated from society so they can't do this to any other families.

This is true. PJ helps guilty people avoid the needle. His current client Kim Williams admitted on the stand today in her husband's trial that she is guilty of capital murder. She said she's hoping for consideration but made no deals with the State. She will plead guilty and PJ will try to help her avoid the needle.
He's done this with others too.

Thanks for discreetly telling me I had the wrong initials for PJ. I corrected my post.

This has been such a pleasant exchange of ideas and discussion today! I'm not sure what has changed the dynamic but I hope we can continue in this vein. Thanks, everyone.

Well, at least they found out who it was that was taking down the posters!! I guess that was the same person the family had issues with before? The one who didn't want them standing in their yard or something. I don't remember the exact details but it was when they were picketing. Geez what harm is leaving a poster up on your street?? Some people I just don't understand...

So the person taking down the posters lives on EA's street?
(sorry hard as I try I seem to be behind these days; I read at night and by morning I'm behind again lol) Tis the Season!

I'm assuming he has a green card. You need one for school/college, I believe. I'll have to ask my smart hubby. ;) I'm sure he's tired of me asking all these law questions. Ha.

Ok, no green card needed for public school.

But wouldn't he need one to work? It's not like he was building houses. He was a manager at Sprint.

I wasn't talking about Brittney! I am talking about people on WS. I know Brittney knows her stuff. She is awesome.

IMO only - I have seen her tweet something that gets everyone fired up, then a few tweets later corrects it. I don't know if she does that on purpose to get hits to her twitter or just wants to get the information out first. JMO

This has been such a pleasant exchange of ideas and discussion today! I'm not sure what has changed the dynamic but I hope we can continue in this vein. Thanks, everyone.
I completely agree!
I hope it continues as well.... respectful and snark free is awesome!

This is true. PJ helps guilty people avoid the needle. His current client Kim Williams admitted on the stand today in her husband's trial that she is guilty of capital murder. She said she's hoping for consideration but made no deals with the State. She will plead guilty and PJ will try to help her avoid the needle.

He's done this with others too.

Yeah, but I don't think he always wins..

Which one? That is not where I heard it. It was from a poster on here. Can you please post the link?

I thought I saw a post from someone (could have sworn it was Gigglin) that said he wasn't from Mexico - that he was from Honduras. Maybe we both dreamed it hockeymom.

Sorry Gigglin if that wasn't you.

I know, I really hope we are not going into snarkaliciousville again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState