GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the person who made the "I don 't care if he gets a fair day in court" type comment was just engaging in hyperbole. We all are versed in and support the presumption of innocence.

Yep.. I'm sure many of us have said things we don't necessarily mean.. and then they are sometimes taken out of context. I know I have! Sometimes it just comes from frustration.. "stuff" happens & we move on..

Has there been any explanation why 2 text messages/ phone call were placed from EA's phone to HF just prior to entering the garage? We saw on the surveillance tape CM talking on a cellphone, has it been verified that she was talking on her phone?

Cell phone records obtained by detectives showed text messages and a phone call were made from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster, Christina’s boyfriend, at 3:50 a.m., 3:53 a.m. and 3:55 a.m. Aug. 30 – moments before they were seen entering the garage.
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...-account-of-last-moments-with-morris/article_

Well JMOM , can you add anything to this ?

Christina used Enrique's phone. Contents of the text not released. That's about all I can say regarding that. Hope that helps. :)

Well JMOM , can you add anything to this ?

Here is the link for the search if anyone needs it. Have a great night everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/events/849704285051863/

My little one and I am out of town visiting family right now, and I have yet to be able to attend a search. I stay at home with my little one and my husband has a crazy demanding new position at work, so we are two ships passing in the night right now. I am so hoping that when I get back into town and on one of his holiday days off, I can join my first search. BUT I hope this Saturday's search makes future searches unnecessary. I am sending all the positive thoughts I have to Saturday's searchers!!

Christina used Enrique's phone. Contents of the text not released. That's about all I can say regarding that. Hope that helps. :)

Yes Topcat this is what the VIs have been saying. Christina was using EAs phone to text and call HF. As Some agree with this, some don't. For me personally the VIs haven't been wrong yet, so I tend to take their word. MOO!!!

I have followed along since the very first post here. I have never commented before, but wanted to say I shared the search on my FB page and am going to try to make it. I think of Christina daily. I have never been so personally invested in a case before and I hope this is the last search and Christina is home for Christmas.

Yes Topcat this is what the VIs have been saying. Christina was using EAs phone to text and call HF. As Some agree with this, some don't. For me personally the VIs haven't been wrong yet, so I tend to take their word. MOO!!!

IIRC the VIs stated that at least one of the communications was a phone call that produced a voicemail that could be confirmed to be Christina.

VIs, have y'all thought of contacting Dr.Phil for help with getting some coverage? I watch him daily and he's had a couple of current cases, most in Texas, on his show. I'm watching today's show now and the old case he's talking about got me thinking..

I agree. Only thing, yes, the call would be easy to verify, but what about the text? I send texts for my hubby all the time, the recipients don't know the difference.

I agree. Only thing, yes, the call would be easy to verify, but what about the text? I send texts for my hubby all the time, the recipients don't know the difference.

Yeah it's vague at best but if you read JMOM's response above it says text. One of those things that I'm not sure we'll know until we know. MOO

Yeah it's vague at best but if you read JMOM's response above it says text. One of those things that I'm not sure we'll know until we know. MOO

Yea, I get it. Just hard to verify a text. Ya know? Not saying in anyway I don't believe JMOM.

Yea, I get it. Just hard to verify a text. Ya know? Not saying in anyway I don't believe JMOM.

My phone just autorotated and cut off all of your post except for "I don't believe JMOM. " I was about to fuss at you for giving her a hard time! :laugh:

I think maybe the 2 of them are on camera and Christina is seen texting and EA is not texting? That could be how they KNOW it is Christina sending the texts. I dont remember the exact times of the texts, but is this possible??

I think maybe the 2 of them are on camera and Christina is seen texting and EA is not texting? That could be how they KNOW it is Christina sending the texts. I dont remember the exact times of the texts, but is this possible??

Per warrant (top of page 3), "Affiant showed Arochi a still photograph retrieved from surveillance video at the Shops at Legacy depicting a male and female entering the parking garage at Henry's Tavern on 08/30/2014 at 0355 hours...Affiant later obtained information from Arochi's cell phone records showing text messages and a phone call were made from his cell phone to Hunter Foster, Morris' boyfriend, on 08/30/2014 at 0350, 0353 and 0355."

I think it's very possible.

I have followed along since the very first post here. I have never commented before, but wanted to say I shared the search on my FB page and am going to try to make it. I think of Christina daily. I have never been so personally invested in a case before and I hope this is the last search and Christina is home for Christmas.

Welcome KayKayTx :)

:welcome5:

Per warrant (top of page 3), "Affiant showed Arochi a still photograph retrieved from surveillance video at the Shops at Legacy depicting a male and female entering the parking garage at Henry's Tavern on 08/30/2014 at 0355 hours...Affiant later obtained information from Arochi's cell phone records showing text messages and a phone call were made from his cell phone to Hunter Foster, Morris' boyfriend, on 08/30/2014 at 0350, 0353 and 0355."

I think it's very possible.

Depending how accurate the time stamps are.. the 6 second video is right at 0357

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member