GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taken that way at all. Not sure either, unless it was the context of the text that leads one to believe it was Christina sending, and not Enrique. Jonni has read the context of all texts and heard all of the voice mails.

Yea, I get it. Just hard to verify a text. Ya know? Not saying in anyway I don't believe JMOM.

I feel that way as well. There are a lot of things that LE know that we probably do not. I do not have the answer to this question but really wish I did. I can tell you from personal experience, I search A LOT and every time I search if there is damage to anything that looks as if it may have been hit by a vehicle, I look closely for gray paint! I know that Paula our PI does the same. So I can only assume that LE is all over the damage. Plus I believe they have had access since the first time they had his car to the vehicles crash data. So hopefully they know more on that than we do.

Wish I could be there to help, but live out of the area. Would love to be doing something truly helpful.

I do have a question: has LE or anyone on the Find Christina team researched any hit and run reports, or sideswipe reports, or any property damage reports from around the area from that night and week or so following Christina's disappearance (since damage might not be discovered right away by the owner)? I just feel the damage to EA's car could be key to figuring out where he went that night.

The last call came from Christina's phone (about leaving the door unlocked). It was sent after the three contacts from EA's phone.
The question/mystery remains as to why did she use his phone for the three contacts if her phone was still working?

Which phone was the voice message left from?
His or hers?

I see it was hers!

Maybe he took her phone ok......
then

Hes sending texts from his phone to HF he wont reply.
maybe he calls HF with Christinas phone and makes her leave the message.

Maybe they were after HF and Christina got caught in the middle.
Leave the door OPEN...

I still think U need to search near her home. I think she will be found near there.
JMO

If this has been covered my apologies; I am very confused by this statement on NBC Channel 5 (DFW) website
"NBC 5 originally reported police said the DNA evidence found in Enrique Arochi's car matched Christina Morris. Plano police reached out to NBC 5 Monday night to say they had not confirmed that the DNA matched Morris. We regret the error." Located here http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Charged-in-Kidnapping-Christina-Morris-285710921.html

I am very confused by this, anyone?

This clarification is a significant difference. Helpful that's it's clarified, but it changes lots of possibilities. Thanks.

And it has to be noted that it doesn't say it WASN'T her DNA either. With this revision, all we know is that we don't know yet whose it was, and some doors might (or might not) be open that we previously thought were shut.

This clarification is a significant difference. Helpful that's it's clarified, but it changes lots of possibilities. Thanks.

And it has to be noted that it doesn't say it WASN'T her DNA either. With this revision, all we know is that we don't know yet whose it was, and some doors might (or might not) be open that we previously thought were shut.

Very Interesting!

LE knows. However, it goes against the sealed SW for it to be public knowledge so they are covering that base...imo. ;)

ETA: The DNA came from an earlier SW which wasn't sealed so maybe not. Time will tell I guess.

Is there a "search" warrant that was sealed? While i have read some comments here saying so, my sense is that those comments are based on a mistaken interchange of the terms "warrant" and "search warrant" with the belief that the two are synonymous (and they aren't).

Maybe I missed something, but my understanding is that what was sealed was the ARREST warrant for Arochi, rather than a search warrant. The arrest warrant would include information pertaining to the broader case, and would justify being kept private if (for example) the arrest included allegations of working with certain others that are still being investigated and have yet to be arrested. You don't want to alert them that you are onto them, by writing out what you think you know of the activities and making it public.

What if...HF sold party goods to EA and the party goods were fake or "poorly formulated". That would make EA extremely mad and that would explain why EA was wanting CM to call HF while on the way to the garage. Possibly CM called some of HFs friends as well to try to find him. Maybe one of the phone calls went thru to someone else and CM told that friend what was goin on and EA took CM to meet someone or HF (for all we really know) and once they met up things went bad and CM was caught in the middle of one of EAs violent rage sessions with whoever they met up with and now they are trying to cover it up?
What if HF sold knock off drugs to the whole group for a while and they finally had enough and thats why the party planner invited CM over, and EA and anyone else HF might have ripped off. CM just happened to be the one to suffer for HF. Maybe the reason HF said...if I was there that night none of this would have happened.:scared:
Just a thought.

Originally Posted by SteveS

Very Interesting!

Maybe they found one of Christinas dogs hair in his car. Off her clothes? No it wasnt her DNA but it would possibly prove she was in his car? (and yes I realize "possibly" is not good enough)
Just a thought.

Is there a "search" warrant that was sealed? While i have read some comments here saying so, my sense is that those comments are based on a mistaken interchange of the terms "warrant" and "search warrant" with the belief that the two are synonymous (and they aren't).

Maybe I missed something, but my understanding is that what was sealed was the ARREST warrant for Arochi, rather than a search warrant. The arrest warrant would include information pertaining to the broader case, and would justify being kept private if (for example) the arrest included allegations of working with certain others that are still being investigated and have yet to be arrested. You don't want to alert them that you are onto them, by writing out what you think you know of the activities and making it public.

Would there be a second SEARCH warrant and an ARREST warrant? Because they took his car for a 4th time and they took evidence from his home. I thought that is what would be sealed for 30 days.

The first SEARCH warrant laid out the search warrant for the 3rd search on the Camaro when they kept it 11 days. It talked about EA's false statements to LE that interfered with their investigation.

ETA: The first SEARCH warrant also included his parents' home.

Here's what I found:

"Paul Johnson, Arochi’s attorney, declined to talk about McElroy’s offer Saturday afternoon.

He also declined to comment on the arrest, saying he was waiting for copies of the arrest report and search warrant.

“We’re just processing what we’ve got now and waiting for an opportunity to review the evidence that formed the basis of the charge,” Johnson said."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ing-fort-worth-woman-missing-since-august.ece

Would there be a second SEARCH warrant and an ARREST warrant? Because they took his car for a 4th time and they took evidence from his home. I thought that is what would be sealed for 30 days.

The first SEARCH warrant laid out the search warrant for the 3rd search on the Camaro when they kept it 11 days. It talked about EA's false statements to LE that interfered with their investigation.

A search warrant outlines why a search is justified. Because they only need enough info included to justify the search itself, I can't imagine why they would have to put anything confidential into a search warrant to get permission to re-search property they've already been given permission to search before, and where the owner has since been arrested.

An arrest warrant is a completely separate thing.

The first search warrant was for his car.

A search warrant outlines why a search is justified. Because they only need enough info included to justify the search itself, I can't imagine why they would have to put anything confidential into a search warrant to get permission to re-search property they've already been given permission to search before, and where the owner has since been arrested.

An arrest warrant is a completely separate thing.

Sounds like you are pretty familiar with warrants, could it be that they have a reason to believe they will find something at the house, but do not want to reveal to EA what they are looking for? If there are other players involved, perhaps LE does not want to tip them off?

Originally Posted by Bootsctr
"Would there be a second SEARCH warrant and an ARREST warrant? Because they took his car for a 4th time and they took evidence from his home. I thought that is what would be sealed for 30 days.
ETA: The first SEARCH warrant also included his parents' home."

Im guessing the first 2 times they searched his car was without a search warrant because he volunteered. (why wouldn't he? He cleaned it so well and was proud im sure)

Haven't gone into depth on the article about the bust in Houston; but the timing is certainly coincidental...but we don't believe in coinky-dinks, right? Truly giving all I've got in my thoughts and prayers that Christina is found today. I haven't been this involved in a case, either, and I want Johnni to know that through her strength, she has brought a lot of people together (rare these days), and that hopefully her efforts will pay off in that one girl, or hopefully lots of girls, will stay away from these kinds of people/drugs and choose a better path.

could it be that they have a reason to believe they will find something at the house, but do not want to reveal to EA what they are looking for?

That's certainly possible. Perhaps they discovered X, Y, or Z, which justified the arrest and also justified a search for stuff related to X, Y, or Z, but didn't want to let it yet be known to the public (by making available the AW or the SW) what they had discovered.

Which phone was the voice message left from?
His or hers?

I see it was hers!

Maybe he took her phone ok......
then

Hes sending texts from his phone to HF he wont reply.
maybe he calls HF with Christinas phone and makes her leave the message.

Maybe they were after HF and Christina got caught in the middle.
Leave the door OPEN...

I still think U need to search near her home. I think she will be found near there.
JMO

Could be HF was suppose to have sent something with Christina to party- drugs/money, both- and did not. Or was to be there himself. She got caught up in the middle and HFs failure to provide was taken out on her. If EA had drug or money monkey on his back he could have harmed her over this.

Originally Posted by Bootsctr
"Would there be a second SEARCH warrant and an ARREST warrant? Because they took his car for a 4th time and they took evidence from his home. I thought that is what would be sealed for 30 days.
ETA: The first SEARCH warrant also included his parents' home."

Im guessing the first 2 times they searched his car was without a search warrant because he volunteered. (why wouldn't he? He cleaned it so well and was proud im sure)

Can't clean blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members