GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to put this out there. A crime against Christina has been committed. It's very evident since she is still missing almost 4 months since she walked in to the parking garage with Enrique. He is has been charged with aggravated kidnapping. His home was searched and evidence collected for 13 hours. PPD knows what they are doing. He would not be there if they didn't think a crime had been committed. IMO

We want Christina home, that is all. We deserve to know the truth and what happened to her and she deserves to be with her family. That is what we are concerned with. Y'all can go back and forth as much as you want to try and place blame wherever you would like. That is your right to do so, and everyone has their own opinion. But slander, harassment, and defamation goes two ways also. That is a fact.

What about an extended stay motel? Could she be being held in one of those?

Someone would have to flip the bill for that..... In your theory who would it be since EA is not able to renew and they would have to enter for non payment and probably found by now. Jmo.... Unless who he is involved with is helping in your theory. Anything is possible

Nonsense.

They said loud and clear that a crime was committed, and that they have the evidence to prove it, when they arrested Arochi.

Whether they can actually prove it, remains to be seen in a trial, of course. But there's no question that an aggravated kidnapping has been committed by Arochi, in their pov, because they filed legal documents that said so.

So I have a really dumb question. Please be kind. If she willingly got in his car and they drove off and something happened elsewhere, this is still aggravated kidnapping? Or does this charge pretty much rule out the fact that she got in his car willingly?

I just read the press release from the PPD. Arrest based on DNA evidence collected earlier in the investigation. It does NOT specify where it was found.

And now I can't post photos. D@mn it Tapatalk :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry. I don't really have a theory. I was just reading on another news story about a person being kidnapped and she was found 4 years later in an extended stay motel. It was just an idea that popped in my head. I don't know how the kidnapper got away with paying or not being caught for four years, but he did. And I'm sorry I do not know how to make a link to that story.

Someone would have to flip the bill for that..... In your theory who would it be since EA is not able to renew and they would have to enter for non payment and probably found by now. Jmo.... Unless who he is involved with is helping in your theory. Anything is possible

I just want to put this out there. A crime against Christina has been committed. It's very evident since she is still missing almost 4 months since she walked in to the parking garage with Enrique. He is has been charged with aggravated kidnapping. His home was searched and evidence collected for 13 hours. PPD knows what they are doing. He would not be there if they didn't think a crime had been committed. IMO

We want Christina home, that is all. We deserve to know the truth and what happened to her and she deserves to be with her family. That is what we are concerned with. Y'all can go back and forth as much as you want to try and place blame wherever you would like. That is your right to do so, and everyone has their own opinion. But slander, harassment, and defamation goes two ways also. That is a fact.

Thank you, <3 you JMOM!

I'm sorry. I don't really have a theory. I was just reading on another news story about a person being kidnapped and she was found 4 years later in an extended stay motel. It was just an idea that popped in my head. I don't know how the kidnapper got away with paying or not being caught for four years, but he did. And I'm sorry I do not know how to make a link to that story.

If he has acted alone and had her in an extended stay she will be found. Once non payment they will enter. Never know...

So I have a really dumb question. Please be kind. If she willingly got in his car and they drove off and something happened elsewhere, this is still aggravated kidnapping? Or does this charge pretty much rule out the fact that she got in his car willingly?

I believe the aggravated kidnapping stems from the fact that EA was the last known person to be seen with her, LE has evidence she was in his car, and she hasn't been seen since. Doesn't matter if CM got in EA's car willingly or not.

IMO

Coldpizza or other mod - is this forum being moderated per reply or something? maybe just something kooky going on. Since last night - sometimes if I refresh, there are suddenly replies upstream that I didn't see before (mixed in with replies that I have seen). I'm pretty thorough about reading all the replies and not just skimming. It's confusing me - I don't think I'm crazy, but there is always that possibility. :) Thanks!

I want to send my prayers out to family & friends that Christina is found & brought home soon. I wish I lived closer to help with the search. Know that I will be thinking of all of you each step of the way.

Coldpizza or other mod - is this forum being moderated per reply or something? maybe just something kooky going on. Since last night - sometimes if I refresh, there are suddenly replies upstream that I didn't see before (mixed in with replies that I have seen). I'm pretty thorough about reading all the replies and not just skimming. It's confusing me - I don't think I'm crazy, but there is always that possibility. :) Thanks!

I am having the same problem. Thought I was going crazy.

That is not false. He's still not listed as EA's attorney. Go back and check again today. PJ's name isn't there.

Also, now that we know the Plano PD has told NBC, 'we didn't exactly say it was Morris' DNA in Arochi's car'...well, that makes me believe even moreso that Johnson was not at the arraignment. If he's hired as a defense attorney - and folks here are saying he's a top notch guy, death penalty "certified" and all - there is no way he would stand in front of judge, without having read the warrant and affidavit, and allowed a $1 million bail to be levied.

Again, you have to take whatever emotion you feel about the situation and look at what is actually happened. I believe if Johnson were hired, he'd have been at the arraignment, and probably would have asked for a continuance - given that he's publicly stated that he hasn't read the documents.

Why do you think that after the arrest and after the arraignment he is saying to BF, he hasn't seen these documents that a defense attorney would have seen prior to the arraignment?

The State Bar of Texas has rules for attorneys. And, there is case after case after case of appellate courts dealing with attorneys who do not vigorously defend their clients. I don't think there is any possible way an attorney of PJ's stature would sit by - in front of a judge - and not object to a $1 million without DNA evidence of an alleged victim. And, then, several days after the arrest telling reporters he hasn't read the documents related to the arrest?

Come on.

The fact is, PJ is not listed as Arochi's attorney. That remains the case today. And, if it's just a "clerical error"...you're wanting me to believe someone at Collin County can't take the 30 seconds it would take to login and type the name "Johnson, Paul" into EA's little page?

So I take it that you think Paul Johnson lied to a reporter yesterday when he said he is representing EA?

From Plano PD
3c03e3978fdfede6742f12803ae7ed26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't EA in jail for aggravated kidnapping?
Agreed. The argument that PPD hasn't acknowledged that a crime was committed was valid a month ago. EA is in jail for AK with a $1,000,000 bond, his home was searched for 13hrs, his car is at CSI. It's silly and a waste of bandwidth to continue an argument on whether PPD believes that a crime has been committed. But, I'll scroll and roll...

Keep this in mind: the police have continually said publicly that they have no evidence that a crime has been committed. Until they find the evidence, cooler heads - publicly, privately, and in the media - need to prevail so that the possibility of a conviction isn't screwed up.

If they don't have any evidence of a crime being committed why is someone in jail for aggravated kidnapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member