GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know if LE believes that CM was at EA's house at some point. Still don't know if parents were at home that weekend. I imagine they still would have gone through the home top to bottom, but did they have extra reason for such a thorough 13 hour search?

“During the period from July 2014 to the present, undercover narcotics detectives made 51 (fifty-one) drug buys at Jaguars, with the most recent occurring on December 4, 2014,” says the city’s petition.

If, by chance, undercover agents were buying drugs from HF during the hours in question on Saturday Aug 30, that would definitely secure his alibi.
Good point. Wonder if his whereabouts the following days can be confirmed. He couldn't have been in bed sleeping the entire weekend..IMO

Curious to know if LE believes that CM was at EA's house at some point. Still don't know if parents were at home that weekend. I imagine they still would have gone through the home top to bottom, but did they have extra reason for such a thorough 13 hour search?
Curious as well. Since we don't know if something tragic did happen to Christina, and if so exactly when, it's possible even that she was "staying there" for some amount of time. IMO.

I agree but just seems to be a debate on false information etc regarding DNA being found in his car so just pointing out other possibilities. If he used the shop vac to vacuum his car to try to get rid of any evidence Christina was in his car then yes if they found a strand of her hair or fibers with her blood etc on it then technically the DNA was not found im his car but in the vacuum he used to clean his car with. Still places her in his car. IMO

I don't think they took the Shop Vac until this past Saturday.

This clarification is a significant difference. Helpful that's it's clarified, but it changes lots of possibilities. Thanks.

And it has to be noted that it doesn't say it WASN'T her DNA either. With this revision, all we know is that we don't know yet whose it was, and some doors might (or might not) be open that we previously thought were shut.

It's that Officer Tilley being coy again. I said it before, he will say one thing and really something else is going on. He knows what he is doing......

I'm thinking that EA made a move on Christina while they were in his car. jmo

I've been unable to read for a couple of days so just catching up and trying to understand all the DNA related quotes but OT iluvmua, someone has the same avatar as yours with the dancing cat. I was really confused and thought you must have somehow changed your name.

The current situation is confusing enough without that :smile:

Thanks. Guess I dreamed it, then. Mea culpa. But if someone is arrested in the next few days I'm going start telling people I'm clairvoyant. :)

Somebody somewhere did say it would be this week, I was just thinking about it and wondering if there'd been any while I've been offline. You didn't dream it (or maybe I'm clairvoyant too)

“During the period from July 2014 to the present, undercover narcotics detectives made 51 (fifty-one) drug buys at Jaguars, with the most recent occurring on December 4, 2014,” says the city’s petition.

If, by chance, undercover agents were buying drugs from HF during the hours in question on Saturday Aug 30, that would definitely secure his alibi.

And even if they weren't buying from him maybe they had him under surveillance at the club at the time

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

Has there been a discussion on here regarding Enrique's statement that when they took his car for 11 days, what he noticed when it was returned was that the floor mat(s) were missing plus the passenger side seatbelt is removed. I think this is significant. Perhaps they submitted these for DNA analysis and the result(s) have determined the original criminal charge of AK. They recently took his entire car, it's being processed with CSI now. I can only imagine they needed a reason to dissemble the Camero (like they're doing now I assume) down to the frame since they know "case sensitive" DNA has already been found in his car, they're searching for more/other in his car.

I hope it wasn't me that had the "this week" rumor going. I had just stated that a friend at lunch and I were discussing the case over lunch when she had said that she heard on the news that morning that there was going to be more arrest this week.
Somebody somewhere did say it would be this week, I was just thinking about it and wondering if there'd been any while I've been offline. You didn't dream it (or maybe I'm clairvoyant too)

I wish that were the case also. IMO it is not. I believe if LE thought that Christina was missing by choice they would not have arrested EA for AK and put his family through that intense search at their home.

I hope Christina is missing by choice, .....which means she is alive and well.

Maybe they found dna, fibers from the friends Tshirt she borrowed.........

That takes it another direction (IMO) Jazz, you?! Good post!
Would the "party goer(s)" have thought this out so well that they purposely/intentionally figured if fibers from one of their pieces of clothing was found in his car wouldn't necessarily prove Christina was in the car, but rather one of "them" was?
Yeah I know, I am looking into it too much and grasping at straws more than likely so you all be easy on me now!

I agree but just seems to be a debate on false information etc regarding DNA being found in his car so just pointing out other possibilities. If he used the shop vac to vacuum his car to try to get rid of any evidence Christina was in his car then yes if they found a strand of her hair or fibers with her blood etc on it then technically the DNA was not found im his car but in the vacuum he used to clean his car with. Still places her in his car. IMO

False info on dna? I don't think it's false. I think it's the way they want it worded.
There's still DNa. He's still in jail. They just don't want to specify a lot.

This is from Star Local:

"While Plano police are not releasing what DNA evidence was found in Arochi's car, officials say it was instrumental in the charges filed against the man last seen with Morris. Tilley said that as the investigation unfolds, it is possible that other arrests may be made and additional charges may be filed."

Let's hope it is this week though!

(snipped)
What if HF sold knock off drugs to the whole group for a while and they finally had enough and thats why the party planner invited CM over, and EA and anyone else HF might have ripped off. CM just happened to be the one to suffer for HF. Maybe the reason HF said...if I was there that night none of this would have happened.:scared:
Just a thought.

Pretty sure if HF sold knock off drugs to them it would have only happened once. No one is going to buy from someone who sells them fake stuff. But I agree that doing do would have made people mad!

We're not supposed to link blogs here but I googled "What happens after someone gets arrested in Collin County, TX?" and found very quickly an informative blog by an attorney in Collin County. It answered a lot of questions I had regarding timelines on arrests, bonds, indictments, charges showing up in court records online etc. I was very surprised at how lengthy some of the timelines are that he suggested. It reinforced my thought that I better get ready to settle in and wait.

From what I understand now, until a grand jury has met and filed an indictment - that's when EA will be formally charged with aggravated kidnapping. According to my new source that can take 8-12 weeks AFTER a person has been arrested.

(Putting my seatbelt on now to prepare for the long ride) :-(

His alibi, meaning he was in another area, not in Allen? Still doesn't mean he wasn't involved (imo). People hire people to do things. And I'm not suggesting that it was EA who harmed Chirstina; that remains to be seen requiring a trial and a guilty verdict. That is, if she has been harmed. I hope not. IDK.
Or his alibi being that he was under surveillance....

Fibers are not even in play here because to match fibers you have to have two things. Until they recover the clothing Christina was wearing or had with her in the backpack, they can't match fibers to anything of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom